Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Help & Advice needed~ Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Help & Advice needed~ Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Help & Advice needed~ Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Help & Advice needed~ Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Help & Advice needed~ Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Help & Advice needed~ Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Help & Advice needed~ Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Help & Advice needed~ Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Help & Advice needed~ Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Help & Advice needed~

4 posters

Go down

Help & Advice needed~ Empty Help & Advice needed~

Post by odinblade20 8th March 2010, 9:50 am

Hello all bros, last Sat my 3 mth old Forte (SX) was involved in a chain collision on PIE...sob sob
actually managed to brake in time (Forte brake really quite steady) then sicali from behind came a Vios, ram into my forte and i kanna the cab infront...SIANZzzz....

Then got down the car and did those SOP...take pic, exchange particulars. After that got this guy come offer assistace from this company called N51, say that will take care of all the claims, third party claims, workshop repair because if go back C&C, my insurance sure shoot up. Then I also still stun from shock mah so agree to let them handle, so they tow my 'injured' forte to their workshop and offered me a replacement car. Basically, they say I dont need to come up with any $$ cos all can claim from behind car and the last car is the most suay one, cannot claim anything.

Just wanna seek advice from experienced bros out there if you have encountered any such situation or any things to take note of. Many many thanks in advance!

odinblade20

Back to top Go down

Help & Advice needed~ Empty Re: Help & Advice needed~

Post by Forte002 8th March 2010, 11:31 am

odinblade20 wrote:Hello all bros, last Sat my 3 mth old Forte (SX) was involved in a chain collision on PIE...sob sob
actually managed to brake in time (Forte brake really quite steady) then sicali from behind came a Vios, ram into my forte and i kanna the cab infront...SIANZzzz....

Then got down the car and did those SOP...take pic, exchange particulars. After that got this guy come offer assistace from this company called N51, say that will take care of all the claims, third party claims, workshop repair because if go back C&C, my insurance sure shoot up. Then I also still stun from shock mah so agree to let them handle, so they tow my 'injured' forte to their workshop and offered me a replacement car. Basically, they say I dont need to come up with any $$ cos all can claim from behind car and the last car is the most suay one, cannot claim anything.

Just wanna seek advice from experienced bros out there if you have encountered any such situation or any things to take note of. Many many thanks in advance!

My advice is that since your car is new, should go back to C&C especially when you still have warranty with them. If you go other workshop, your warranty will be void.

Forte002

Back to top Go down

Post by icepool 8th March 2010, 12:07 pm

there are many cases like yours. the first car in front purposely sudden brake and cause chain collision and they have someone (like you mentioned) who offer to bring u to a designated workshop to do repairs and they get some commission per car repaired at that workshop since they are the first car they can claim against the ones who ram into them..so just let forumers here be aware of such cases on highway and be extra careful when u drive..dont tailgate other cars too closely

icepool

Back to top Go down

Post by damage 8th March 2010, 4:23 pm

Hi

If you have not signed anything with the guy, I strongly suggest that you inform your insurance company and C&C. If you have signed it, then you may also consider informing your insurance company and seek their advice because they may not take kindly to these claims due to inflation.

It is not true that insurance will go up in these type of situations. Really depends on your insurance company.

Hope this helps
D

damage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down