Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

+46
unlimitedz
Demiblade
sgportland
hh0384x
Energy_boi
redkoup
rayyang81
Williammm
daydreaming
jim_cel
prototype001
mero
Gabes
hnsee2
jest
CruSheR
fredang85
yeufui
dunbother
Godson
mehmehhh
Guardian
Tele
Nightstar96
joA
winn
KnightRider
godspeedyou
lBlOlSlSl
charmander
daleo
stam
yakuza
whitechoco
accelus
pessimizt
hellbabe
kelvin79
alpineccm
devilord19
JuanST
gobal100
NiVleK
ceratopia
Sanyu
Geldorave
50 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Empty Re: INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT

Post by NiVleK 2nd March 2010, 9:34 pm

Gabes wrote:
NiVleK wrote:nah, there will be no marks. Very simple to remove.

Hey Nivlek. How did you remove the logo from the steering? INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 332362 Are the aftermarket emblems easily available? INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Fresse

Get from terrier and he will also help install if you ask nicely. Very Happy
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabes 2nd March 2010, 10:09 pm

NiVleK wrote:
Gabes wrote:
NiVleK wrote:nah, there will be no marks. Very simple to remove.

Hey Nivlek. How did you remove the logo from the steering? INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 332362 Are the aftermarket emblems easily available? INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Fresse

Get from terrier and he will also help install if you ask nicely. Very Happy

Excellent. Thanks dude.
Gabes
Gabes

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldorave 2nd March 2010, 11:13 pm

yup,i've also ordered from bro terrier...cant wait for the mass order to arrive!
Geldorave
Geldorave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 3rd March 2010, 9:55 am

Geldorave wrote:yup,i've also ordered from bro terrier...cant wait for the mass order to arrive!

No. Brother.

Wont be any MO.. Terrier has given the best price for the forum members.
That's why stuffs can be bought individually.

I just bought from him and thats his reply after asking the price can discount because
of MO.
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 3rd March 2010, 10:25 am

Guardian wrote:
Geldorave wrote:yup,i've also ordered from bro terrier...cant wait for the mass order to arrive!

No. Brother.

Wont be any MO.. Terrier has given the best price for the forum members.
That's why stuffs can be bought individually.

I just bought from him and thats his reply after asking the price can discount because
of MO.
it's MO but not GB INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_smile
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 3rd March 2010, 2:58 pm

Yes. It's GB.
Tks for the correction
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 3rd March 2010, 3:00 pm

Any idea that the dec batch are delivered?
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 3rd March 2010, 3:01 pm

Need to buy ecoupon as old car is opc.
Dying for new car.
Very xiong as new job needs to travel
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 3rd March 2010, 3:08 pm

push the SE!!!
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 3rd March 2010, 3:20 pm

Will push Her when back to sgp.
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 3rd March 2010, 3:52 pm

Guardian wrote:Any idea that the dec batch are delivered?

I dec batch. still waiting... Crying or Very sad
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by godspeedyou 3rd March 2010, 9:26 pm

me Dec collected on 1st March.
godspeedyou
godspeedyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 4th March 2010, 3:25 pm

In this case. I may collect by end march
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 4th March 2010, 3:26 pm

In this case. I may collect by end march
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by prototype001 4th March 2010, 5:38 pm

i book my koupe on dec and was suppose to collect it this march. But i was told maybe have to wait till april or may wtf...

I was told that due to the popular colour i have choosen. There are no stock due to high demand. I mean how could tat be ?

when u send a shipping qoutation to kia in korean u already determine how many and what colours u need den they will spray and ship accordingly to sg. There is no such rule that u can only ship 10 red 10 blue 10 lime green on every shipment.

Many people book with ubi side later den me have already collected their cars and i am still waiting for confirimation date to collect my car.

prototype001

Back to top Go down

Post by stam 4th March 2010, 5:47 pm

prototype001 wrote:i book my koupe on dec and was suppose to collect it this march. But i was told maybe have to wait till april or may wtf...

I was told that due to the popular colour i have choosen. There are no stock due to high demand. I mean how could tat be ?

when u send a shipping qoutation to kia in korean u already determine how many and what colours u need den they will spray and ship accordingly to sg. There is no such rule that u can only ship 10 red 10 blue 10 lime green on every shipment.

Many people book with ubi side later den me have already collected their cars and i am still waiting for confirimation date to collect my car.

what colour did u choose!?!??!

stam

Back to top Go down

Post by prototype001 4th March 2010, 5:53 pm

stam wrote:
prototype001 wrote:i book my koupe on dec and was suppose to collect it this march. But i was told maybe have to wait till april or may wtf...

racing red... INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_evil now my eyes and feeling hotter den racing red.

prototype001

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 4th March 2010, 5:55 pm

prototype001 wrote:
stam wrote:

racing red... INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_evil now my eyes and feeling hotter den racing red.

whack the SE lor... that is the most you can do. complain to their management. Very Happy
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by prototype001 4th March 2010, 6:06 pm

NiVleK wrote:
prototype001 wrote:
stam wrote:

whack the SE lor... that is the most you can do. complain to their management. INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

any idea how to do so ? how come you guys nvr think of complaining together to CASE ?

prototype001

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldorave 4th March 2010, 6:59 pm

Cos we know that no matter how much we complaine, it's no use in the end..
Geldorave
Geldorave

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 4th March 2010, 8:35 pm

prototype001 wrote:
NiVleK wrote:
prototype001 wrote:
stam wrote:

whack the SE lor... that is the most you can do. complain to their management. INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_biggrin

any idea how to do so ? how come you guys nvr think of complaining together to CASE ?

What is the delivery date in your document?

March? Now only first week of march. They deliver to you by end march also march.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by godspeedyou 4th March 2010, 9:33 pm

Cos the ship that docks not only stocks Kia, but Hyundai as well. Not only stock a certain mode, but assorted for both brands. Why this time round most people can collect cos this shipment that came is 200+ of Koups, only.
godspeedyou
godspeedyou

Back to top Go down

Post by Tele 5th March 2010, 9:46 am

prototype001 wrote:
NiVleK wrote:
prototype001 wrote:
stam wrote:

cant go to CASE as if your read the fine print in all the doc you sign you have no rights what so ever!! your lucky they also dont take one of your testes as well as deliver it late!! Very Happy

Tele

Back to top Go down

Post by stam 7th March 2010, 7:18 pm

So anyone got any info on the next delivery??? anyone booked 3rd week of jan. any idea when collect?? confused

stam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 7th March 2010, 8:21 pm

It's your choice.
I also kb at the start and now just wait.
So far people here say the wait is worthwhile.
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by jim_cel 7th March 2010, 11:00 pm

hi guys, booked 2 jan. Every applications settled. SE says mid march may have delivery but not very optimistic. if any bro/sis booked later than me and have gotten confirmation or collected their koup, can let me know ok. dun wan be short change by my SE... INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_sad

jim_cel

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 7th March 2010, 11:02 pm

jim_cel wrote:hi guys, booked 2 jan. Every applications settled. SE says mid march may have delivery but not very optimistic. if any bro/sis booked later than me and have gotten confirmation or collected their koup, can let me know ok. dun wan be short change by my SE... INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_sad

Stay tuned to the forum. Very Happy
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by dunbother 8th March 2010, 12:14 am

eh.. wat color u book ?
cause... i got mine already. 2nd week feb booked and collected, spend the sunday playing the car but well, i go for spicy red, a cold choice for most.

jim_cel wrote:hi guys, booked 2 jan. Every applications settled. SE says mid march may have delivery but not very optimistic. if any bro/sis booked later than me and have gotten confirmation or collected their koup, can let me know ok. dun wan be short change by my SE... INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_sad
dunbother
dunbother

Back to top Go down

Post by yakuza 8th March 2010, 1:32 am

dunbother wrote:eh.. wat color u book ?
cause... i got mine already. 2nd week feb booked and collected, spend the sunday playing the car but well, i go for spicy red, a cold choice for most.

Wah Bro 2nd week feb u booked u already COLLECTED !!!??? wah !!! i must really call my SE liao i book at JAN till now NOT a NEWS from my SE Sighhhhhh.. congrates !!!
yakuza
yakuza

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 8th March 2010, 1:37 am

yakuza wrote:

Wah Bro 2nd week feb u booked u already COLLECTED !!!??? wah !!! i must really call my SE liao i book at JAN till now NOT a NEWS from my SE Sighhhhhh.. congrates !!!
i tink it's because of the color he book.. his is spicy red and it's not a popular color at all..never seen one on the road and dunno of another person buying that color as well. yakuza, u book which col?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 8th March 2010, 7:07 am

Can change colour can receive car earlier? Orange? Spicy red?
I am coming out with ecoupon almost every week as my new job requires me to travel as now is using opc.
If times permits , I take a walk at c&c and ask.
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreaming 8th March 2010, 7:31 am

Guardian wrote:Can change colour can receive car earlier? Orange? Spicy red?
I am coming out with ecoupon almost every week as my new job requires me to travel as now is using opc.
If times permits , I take a walk at c&c and ask.
Choose spicy red n black can collect fast.. I book during end feb, my se told mi this 2 color got ready stock.. Less than 2 weeks can take car.. But I prefer racing red so need to wait up to 3 mths.. Collection depend on color oso wo..

daydreaming

Back to top Go down

Post by dunbother 8th March 2010, 10:17 am

yakuza wrote:

thank bro, i hope all waiting will get soon too, news does not came too fast about other color. i mention earlier that initially i pend white, i confirm Tit.Silver and just b4 COE i change again to spicy red.

as whitecoco mention spicy red is damn rare, i met another spicy red just near my carpark. so far thats all. if want to have a faster collection, alternative is to consider other color choice

Oh yah, i have not seen any orange, no lime too.
dunbother
dunbother

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 8th March 2010, 10:24 am

curious to see a spicy red koup never seen one b4.. seen no orange too.. but seen a lot of lime INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_razz
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by dunbother 8th March 2010, 10:30 am

haha, i have yet to see a lime. I have not seen bright silver and blue too. orange none on the road but the demo koup at ubi is orange.

i better to meet everyone soon. just to see other color.
dunbother
dunbother

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabes 8th March 2010, 10:45 am

Bros and sistas,

As I read all your comments on delivery dates, I get really worried mine will go beyond my promised delivery in April/May. I booked a white koup on 3rd March. And I read that some of you booked in Dec and now still no delivery!! INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_eek

Loan is approved 3 days after booking. COE will start bidding on 10th March. Dunno exactly when will deliver. INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_eek
Gabes
Gabes

Back to top Go down

Post by dunbother 8th March 2010, 10:50 am

Well, one way is...
get any color, the respray to the color you want INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_silent INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_silent INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_silent

Gabes wrote:Bros and sistas,

As I read all your comments on delivery dates, I get really worried mine will go beyond my promised delivery in April/May. I booked a white koup on 3rd March. And I read that some of you booked in Dec and now still no delivery!! INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_eek

Loan is approved 3 days after booking. COE will start bidding on 10th March. Dunno exactly when will deliver. INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_eek
dunbother
dunbother

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabes 8th March 2010, 11:25 am

Hahahha.... Good one. INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 332362

dunbother wrote:Well, one way is...
get any color, the respray to the color you want INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_silent INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_silent INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_silent

Gabes wrote:Bros and sistas,

Gabes
Gabes

Back to top Go down

Post by yakuza 8th March 2010, 1:35 pm

whitechoco wrote:
yakuza wrote:

i tink it's because of the color he book.. his is spicy red and it's not a popular color at all..never seen one on the road and dunno of another person buying that color as well. yakuza, u book which col?

Whitechoco i booked same as urs WHITE !!! keke so means i hv to wait lo sigh .... INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_twisted any new mods bo ? INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_twisted INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
yakuza
yakuza

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 8th March 2010, 1:57 pm

yakuza wrote:

Whitechoco i booked same as urs WHITE !!! keke so means i hv to wait lo sigh .... INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_twisted any new mods bo ? INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_twisted INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
oh! hehe.. mods ah.. still looking ard.. INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_razz anyway, got ur PM! INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_smile
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 8th March 2010, 7:22 pm

any news on the next shipment?

I heard its the third week for march.
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 8th March 2010, 8:48 pm

Heard I ard this period.
If se call you this week to pay the outstanding loans or tell you that you got your number. Means you are right
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by jim_cel 8th March 2010, 9:32 pm

i book White. so seem got to wait wait wait. INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_sad

jim_cel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 9th March 2010, 7:56 pm

Me also white. Can't understand why?
I thought colour can be done locally.
Important are car body parts that are
imported.
But feedback overhere shows colour do shorten the
waiting time. Anybody thinking of changing colour to
spicy red...black..?
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by dunbother 9th March 2010, 8:34 pm

well bro,
no news yet for white ?

Guardian wrote:Me also white. Can't understand why?
I thought colour can be done locally.
Important are car body parts that are
imported.
But feedback overhere shows colour do shorten the
waiting time. Anybody thinking of changing colour to
spicy red...black..?
dunbother
dunbother

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 9th March 2010, 9:14 pm

Color is spray in korea la...
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 9th March 2010, 9:29 pm

Spray colour in korea? Guess they have problem getting the white and red paint.
Do other brands face this issue?
Popular colours = longer delivery or this is an excuse from Kia on their productivity inefficiency.
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 9th March 2010, 9:43 pm

Any news on the shipment?
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by jim_cel 9th March 2010, 11:34 pm

i just called my SE on the possiblities to change colour of choice. He say not likely to shorten my waiting time as it is also place order in accordance to customers PO. wonder how true. i give up liao. i been calling him 3 times since last week. Paisei liao. maybe just wait. hope can hear from him soon. INFO ON NEXT SHIPMENT - Page 5 Icon_redface

jim_cel

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 9th March 2010, 11:57 pm

i tink its more like KIA got too overwhelming orders for koup and then trying hard to meet all of it
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next