Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Engine Flushing for 10K servicing by C&C - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Engine Flushing for 10K servicing by C&C - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Engine Flushing for 10K servicing by C&C - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Engine Flushing for 10K servicing by C&C - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Engine Flushing for 10K servicing by C&C - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Engine Flushing for 10K servicing by C&C - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Engine Flushing for 10K servicing by C&C - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Engine Flushing for 10K servicing by C&C - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Engine Flushing for 10K servicing by C&C - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Engine Flushing for 10K servicing by C&C

+16
add001
Slow Ryder
tarepanda_lyh
banz86
Forte002
earthtrodder
keigo
duncton
forte3737
icepool
FriesL
Cypher
JuanST
kapitan
kenneth
Friendlyfool
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Engine Flushing for 10K servicing by C&C - Page 2 Empty Re: Engine Flushing for 10K servicing by C&C

Post by redkoup 19th February 2010, 4:24 pm

solaris wrote:
However, before I even decided to do the servicing with them, I've asked them if I have already voided my warranty since I have added a few things. He explained that technically I have voided the warranty so long as I do not use stock parts, i.e. to remain the car in stock condition BUT he also explained that so long as the car is constantly serviced with them, the warranty will still be in state as a form of customer service. It's was this nice Filipino chap who was patient in explaining and answering my worries and queries.

dun assume juz becoz u agree to pay $60 for the flushie, they'll close one eye on ur mods in the name of 'customer service'. the true test will come when u actually claim for warranty.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Engine Flushing for 10K servicing by C&C - Page 2 Empty Re: Engine Flushing for 10K servicing by C&C

Post by tarepanda_lyh 19th February 2010, 5:00 pm

hi bros/sis, anyone tried comfort delgro (loyang) for 10K servicing?
tarepanda_lyh
tarepanda_lyh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 19th February 2010, 6:15 pm

add001 wrote:
Divine wrote:bro u can try Horizon auto , Gary engineering or harmony motors they are all quite good and reasonable price =)

Is any1 of them situated in the west ie. Jurong, Bt Batok etc?

Harmony Motor in Jurong..
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by solaris 21st February 2010, 12:01 am

To flush out any impurities within the engine and also to clean away the mineral oil. Anyway, it's a one time job so ok lor do it. =/
solaris
solaris

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendlyfool 21st February 2010, 9:26 am

I saw alexandra got a lot of car workshops...any bros out there did servicing there?

Friendlyfool

Back to top Go down

Post by simonsoh 22nd February 2010, 11:28 am

kenneth wrote:aiyah. I'm first time car owner don't anything mah. just sent in for servicing then need to rush back for work. they say recommended then i say ok lor. but then after i know about flushing engine from the internet after i reach office. then i call them that i don't want to flush engine then they say 'sorry sir we already flushed your engine' wa so efficient. mechanic start work at 8:30am i call at 9:15am. they have flushed my engine. action very fast.

their action "very fast" one. i got accident last year. initially wanted to repair at C and C. so left it there after filling form and reporting in evening. Next morning i call and say want to take back my car and repair outside the guy say start repairing liao. i say ok i go down see the state of repair reach in 20min, then guy say havent really start repair but order spare parts and they dismantle accident parts liao. i query why stock bumper and bonnet muz order? and why new parts havent come but they dismantle accident pars. then i say nevermind, i want to see what state of dismantling is my car in. he then flip again and say call me back. after 30min he never call me back i rush down c and c and confront him. he say he mistook my car for another car. my car? only order licence plate only, everything else never touch. knn, i take back the car but he make me promise to buy licence plate when it arrive.

i think as long as u leave ur car there, they will say start work liao. cuz to stop work or change work order means additional work for them.

simonsoh

Back to top Go down

Post by kenneth 22nd February 2010, 12:50 pm

simonsoh wrote:
kenneth wrote:aiyah. I'm first time car owner don't anything mah. just sent in for servicing then need to rush back for work. they say recommended then i say ok lor. but then after i know about flushing engine from the internet after i reach office. then i call them that i don't want to flush engine then they say 'sorry sir we already flushed your engine' wa so efficient. mechanic start work at 8:30am i call at 9:15am. they have flushed my engine. action very fast.

their action "very fast" one. i got accident last year. initially wanted to repair at C and C. so left it there after filling form and reporting in evening. Next morning i call and say want to take back my car and repair outside the guy say start repairing liao. i say ok i go down see the state of repair reach in 20min, then guy say havent really start repair but order spare parts and they dismantle accident parts liao. i query why stock bumper and bonnet muz order? and why new parts havent come but they dismantle accident pars. then i say nevermind, i want to see what state of dismantling is my car in. he then flip again and say call me back. after 30min he never call me back i rush down c and c and confront him. he say he mistook my car for another car. my car? only order licence plate only, everything else never touch. knn, i take back the car but he make me promise to buy licence plate when it arrive.

i think as long as u leave ur car there, they will say start work liao. cuz to stop work or change work order means additional work for them.

I think I have learned my lesson. I will wait at the service centre to see them do my car. I will not leave my car there. heard from some old bird that if you not there, they will just anyhow said they have done this and that but actual fact they just leave your car there collect dust.

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2