Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car...

+10
forte3737
Energy_boi
jhuang
geraldtay
tarepanda_lyh
Divine
alpineccm
JuanST
DarkPrince
samuelj
14 posters

Go down

Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Empty Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car...

Post by samuelj 8th February 2010, 3:31 pm

As above fellow bro's and sisters... today I wiped away a bird poop from my car with wet tissue. I noticed although the stain is gone, the paint somehow got some spot on it. Tried rubbing it away with a new wet tissue and somehow the spot is still there.... is it the bird "poop" is acidic or sth and eats into the paint? Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Icon_evil

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Empty Re: Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car...

Post by DarkPrince 8th February 2010, 3:39 pm

samuelj wrote:As above fellow bro's and sisters... today I wiped away a bird poop from my car with wet tissue. I noticed although the stain is gone, the paint somehow got some spot on it. Tried rubbing it away with a new wet tissue and somehow the spot is still there.... is it the bird "poop" is acidic or sth and eats into the paint? Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Icon_evil

spot on my fren.. it eats into the paint and makes it dull.. had the same experience.. Smile

next time, make sure to wipe it off asap..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Empty Re: Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car...

Post by JuanST 8th February 2010, 3:42 pm

samuelj wrote:As above fellow bro's and sisters... today I wiped away a bird poop from my car with wet tissue. I noticed although the stain is gone, the paint somehow got some spot on it. Tried rubbing it away with a new wet tissue and somehow the spot is still there.... is it the bird "poop" is acidic or sth and eats into the paint? Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Icon_evil

polish it....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 8th February 2010, 3:52 pm

i tried polishing.. not working le.. sad..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 8th February 2010, 3:56 pm

DarkPrince wrote:i tried polishing.. not working le.. sad..

what kind of polish u use.... i use metal polish..... Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 8th February 2010, 4:03 pm

metal polish? u sure not? later my black car become white sia.. haha.. die!
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 8th February 2010, 4:13 pm

DarkPrince wrote:metal polish? u sure not? later my black car become white sia.. haha.. die!
no choice... u will lose some paint.... but i dont think it will go that deep.....btw mine is bsilver..... Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Icon_razz
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 8th February 2010, 4:14 pm

When all else fails, respray!! Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Icon_twisted
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 8th February 2010, 5:00 pm

birds in singapore sux can poop while flying lolx no trees also can poop
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by tarepanda_lyh 8th February 2010, 5:43 pm

DarkPrince wrote:metal polish? u sure not? later my black car become white sia.. haha.. die!

maybe u wanna try Ultra Deep Shine from Autoglym...it's meant for dark-colored cars
tarepanda_lyh
tarepanda_lyh

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldtay 8th February 2010, 8:49 pm

i wonder what some birds eat, was struggling to clean off some poo on the windscreen with tissue but it didnt work. then i took out a microfibre cloth from my boot to combat it.
geraldtay
geraldtay

Back to top Go down

Post by jhuang 8th February 2010, 9:02 pm

i think putting a sealant on your paint can work. (as in helps to remove the **** easily) i put 3 layers of sealant on my car recently, everything goes off easily-easier washing. including dirt and water marks. just my 5 cents!

jhuang

Back to top Go down

Post by Energy_boi 8th February 2010, 11:36 pm

whats sealant

Energy_boi

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldtay 9th February 2010, 7:24 pm

stuff like CS-II or PPS Smile
geraldtay
geraldtay

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 9th February 2010, 9:01 pm

most probably the **** has been on the car for some time. it will eat into the lacquer layer, thereby leaving a stain. be extra careful if you want to poilsh that area as the clear coat maybe already gone

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by qbear 10th February 2010, 9:59 am

forte3737 wrote:

most probably the **** has been on the car for some time. it will eat into the lacquer layer, thereby leaving a stain. be extra careful if you want to poilsh that area as the clear coat maybe already gone

Wouldn't really eat into the clear coat unless the poo damn acidic lah..

Polishing would work + please apply sealant after u polish (or at least wax else u are leaving it to the elements)

Basically, polishing removes a thin layer of whatever in on the metal. If u had applied sealant before, it will remove that.

That is why, advise is always to lock in the shine soonest after u get your car.

I am using this brand called Klasse. Use the All-in-one to polish till velvety smooth then apply the sealant.

Usually, I apply 4 coats of sealant on hood and bonnet after each polishing. It will last me about 2 months. Roof and side, I just polish when needed and use a quick detailer + wax coz damn tiring to do the roof.

Back to the bird poo, use water to rinse off before u clean as sometimes it contains seeds etc so u dun want to scratch your paint work.
qbear
qbear

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 10th February 2010, 10:35 am

u so industrious..... 4 coats of sealant...ur car must be so shiny........ Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 10th February 2010, 10:40 am

blame yourself for being lazy when u have birdshyt poo stain..

as known for every driver, birdshyt and tree sap are very sensitive to car paint.. birdshyt will cause stain and tree sap will sink into your car body and merge into 1..

if your car open area and bird shyt is sun-tanning under hot sun.. then good luck.. to your paint =)

always remove bird shyt asap and as what qbear mentioned.. poured water first to soften the shyt before cleaning it.. else u will scratch your paint..

PS: birds love dark cars.. they can aim very well on dark car and not light car.. i dunno why.. i tested it before~

got this white car and black car park under a tree.. when back from lunch.. the black car is full of birdshyt and the white car got little which i believe is those bobo shooter bird that did it or wind blow it over lol!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 10th February 2010, 10:44 am

cannot blame oneself.... we cannot be around our car all the time.... Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Icon_smile ... when it happens... it happens.... just hope that we are able to clean it before the damage is done.

anyway... if what terrier say is correct, if u need to park under a tree, better park beside a darker-coloured car. if ur car is dark oso... at least u got 50-50 chance.... Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Icon_razz
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 10th February 2010, 10:57 am

Yea, darker colour cars always kana the bird poo. I know cause i'm almost cleaning them every single day!
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Energy_boi 11th February 2010, 8:27 am

King Jery whos ur avator???? so chio

Energy_boi

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 11th February 2010, 8:36 am

KingJerry wrote:Yea, darker colour cars always kana the bird poo. I know cause i'm almost cleaning them every single day!

you car is red and you claim that dark..????
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 11th February 2010, 8:37 am

keigo wrote:
KingJerry wrote:Yea, darker colour cars always kana the bird poo. I know cause i'm almost cleaning them every single day!

you car is red and you claim that dark..????

never wash.... become maroon red...... Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by qbear 11th February 2010, 9:47 am

JuanST wrote:u so industrious..... 4 coats of sealant...ur car must be so shiny........ Bird poop cause unremovable stain on car... Icon_smile
Wat to do.. CNY mah...

OC instructions.. I do the outside, she cleans the interior.. fair trade.. hahaha
qbear
qbear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down