Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Manual Key Ignition, HELP......

4 posters

Go down

Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... Empty Manual Key Ignition, HELP......

Post by Ebony 1st February 2010, 11:09 am

Hi All Kia Cerato Forte owners & to be owners Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... Icon_biggrin ,

Can anyone enlighten me as to the location of the above in the car, am driving a forte SX 1.6. Is keyless entry & ignition, but they have a manual key in the electronic key, in the event that it does not work we can actually use the manual to to open door & start engine. But the problem is nobody seem to know where the ignition key hole is located, not even the service executive whom I ask when I bring for my first service knows. He told me he is still trying to figure it out, that's really really weird.................am really puzzled Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... Icon_question Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... Icon_question Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... Icon_question Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... Icon_question

Ebony

Back to top Go down

Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... Empty Re: Manual Key Ignition, HELP......

Post by VoodooEx 1st February 2010, 11:11 am

Ebony wrote:Hi All Kia Cerato Forte owners & to be owners Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... Icon_biggrin ,

Can anyone enlighten me as to the location of the above in the car, am driving a forte SX 1.6. Is keyless entry & ignition, but they have a manual key in the electronic key, in the event that it does not work we can actually use the manual to to open door & start engine. But the problem is nobody seem to know where the ignition key hole is located, not even the service executive whom I ask when I bring for my first service knows. He told me he is still trying to figure it out, that's really really weird.................am really puzzled Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... Icon_question Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... Icon_question Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... Icon_question Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... Icon_question

Wah, your SE has no clue huh. In order to start the car if your remote has no battery, I PM you the procedure, the lesser the people know how to start the car with keyless entry, the safer your car is. Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... Icon_smile

VoodooEx

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte002 1st February 2010, 11:36 am

I thought still need to insert key, so no matter what no key cannot start. Isn't that safe enough like normal
car?

Forte002

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebony 1st February 2010, 1:09 pm

Hi Forte002,

Yes, I do have the manual key with me and for keyless entry, there is not a need for you to have a manual key to open the door and start the engine. It is the ignition key hole that you insert the manual key in that the C&C personnel cant locate it neither do I. Thank you Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... 332362

Ebony

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte002 1st February 2010, 3:14 pm

Ebony wrote:Hi Forte002,

Yes, I do have the manual key with me and for keyless entry, there is not a need for you to have a manual key to open the door and start the engine. It is the ignition key hole that you insert the manual key in that the C&C personnel cant locate it neither do I. Thank you Manual Key Ignition, HELP...... 332362

I know about the ignition key hole to manual start the car. What i meant is that VoodooEx say the lesser people know on how to start keyless entry car the safer it is actually made no sense as it is also like normal car still need to insert the key when you want to start manually. Therefore, is there a difference in terms of "safety" or "security" between both type of car?

Forte002

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrhandphone 1st February 2010, 3:58 pm

Hey Forte 002, inserting the key to open the door is straight forward but if that guy dunno how to use it to start the engine still he can't drive away ur car. ( BUT, yea, if the thief stole ur WHOLE smart key and knows how to start ur car, then there's not much of safety differnce between this and normal car.)
Mrhandphone
Mrhandphone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down