Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Forte3737 supports CNC Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Forte3737 supports CNC Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Forte3737 supports CNC Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Forte3737 supports CNC Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Forte3737 supports CNC Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Forte3737 supports CNC Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Forte3737 supports CNC Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Forte3737 supports CNC Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Forte3737 supports CNC Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Forte3737 supports CNC

+8
crazyfox
purefish
Teryau
keigo
Atlant1s
kenneth
nothing
forte3737
12 posters

Go down

Forte3737 supports CNC Empty Forte3737 supports CNC

Post by forte3737 29th January 2010, 1:25 pm

i am proud to say that i support CNC.
i think the main problem here is that kia owners have too unrealistic expectations of CNC. they may not be the best AD around, but they are definitely not the worst.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Forte3737 supports CNC Empty Re: Forte3737 supports CNC

Post by nothing 29th January 2010, 1:49 pm

Good for you! CnC will be glad to have more of such customers....but not much effect posting here, write in to straits times.....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 29th January 2010, 6:00 pm

i know there are many anti CNC forumers here.
what i have to say is this:

"if you are really unsatisfied with cnc in one way or other, then choose another WS to do your servicing". CNC did not use a gun to force you to go back to them". there is no point going to cnc, then come here to complain. it will not solve your unhappiness right?

Be reasonable in your expectations and i think you will feel happier".

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by kenneth 29th January 2010, 6:17 pm

haha CNC didn't use gun to force us to go back to them but then they use WARRANTY to force you back instead. hahaha

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Atlant1s 29th January 2010, 6:43 pm

sounds like a potential stirrer Forte3737 supports CNC Icon_rolleyes Forte3737 supports CNC Icon_rolleyes

you people are paying forte price and yet demand mercedes type of service and treatment. that's what they may be thinking

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/general-discussion-for-cars-only-f30/pamphlet-for-new-drivers-at-cnc-service-centers-t3163.htm

Don't think that just because you use the word "MAY", it exempts you from any liabilities. The fact remains that you are trying to stir up discontent among the users here.

Forte3737 supports CNC Icon_rolleyes Forte3737 supports CNC Icon_rolleyes
Atlant1s
Atlant1s

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 29th January 2010, 6:48 pm

guys.. as mention in the past this is a public forum.. so I'm not surprise none-forte owner come here and post....same go to .....

So what your experience is what your believe... those never come for MU or never post in the expose thread of your car... dont bother about what they post.....

they can be C&C spy and other trouble maker
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 29th January 2010, 8:44 pm

kenneth wrote:haha CNC didn't use gun to force us to go back to them but then they use WARRANTY to force you back instead. hahaha

true. if want the warranty, then LL have to let CNC do. but i dun think the forumers can tahan the bad service for 5 yrs

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 29th January 2010, 8:46 pm

Atlant1s wrote:sounds like a potential stirrer Forte3737 supports CNC Icon_rolleyes Forte3737 supports CNC Icon_rolleyes

you people are paying forte price and yet demand mercedes type of service and treatment. that's what they may be thinking

http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/general-discussion-for-cars-only-f30/pamphlet-for-new-drivers-at-cnc-service-centers-t3163.htm

Don't think that just because you use the word "MAY", it exempts you from any liabilities. The fact remains that you are trying to stir up discontent among the users here.

Forte3737 supports CNC Icon_rolleyes Forte3737 supports CNC Icon_rolleyes

just because i have a different viewpoint does not mean i am trouble maker. this is a public forum and our views can never always be the same

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by Teryau 29th January 2010, 8:54 pm

It's great ot hear that you support cnc. We do support cnc (Kia) too. If not we would not have chosen to get the Forte.

However, with only you supporting cnc is not sufficient, cnc requires all of us to support them. To do this, cnc need to get the trust and loyalty from all it's customers.

Cheers

Teryau

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 29th January 2010, 8:55 pm

Teryau wrote:It's great ot hear that you support cnc. We do support cnc (Kia) too. If not we would not have chosen to get the Forte.

However, with only you supporting cnc is not sufficient, cnc requires all of us to support them. To do this, cnc need to get the trust and loyalty from all it's customers.

Cheers

judging by the comments about cnc here, i think they have a long way to go.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by Teryau 29th January 2010, 8:59 pm

I would not says that. If the koreans are able to change their perception of their brand and to "Listen" to the ground, they stand a good chance.

Hope that is their Vision.

Teryau

Back to top Go down

Post by kenneth 29th January 2010, 10:11 pm

forte3737 wrote:
kenneth wrote:haha CNC didn't use gun to force us to go back to them but then they use WARRANTY to force you back instead. hahaha

true. if want the warranty, then LL have to let CNC do. but i dun think the forumers can tahan the bad service for 5 yrs

actually it is depend lor if they service is good and honor what they said i think for us as forte driver will keep still treasure the warranty ( by the way my forte only got 3 year warranty only) but then when ever our car got problem they will find excuses to say it is normal.

I don't know are they lazy to rectify the problem or they ready don't know how to rectify it or sometimes they will say it is wear and tear so the warranty is not covered. Therefore got warranty just like no warranty.

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post by purefish 29th January 2010, 10:47 pm

I agree with Kenneth.... C&C do not point their gun at us but we need to maintain our warranty and will definitely remain as loyal customers if the service is of quality & pleasant. I am not anti C&C nor screaming out my unhappiness, put yourself thru my shoes and ask yourself how u feel if u were me? Full of scratches, swirl marks, rough patch and tach still saying it normal, it just due to the lighting effects???? Of cos everywhere is free speech as everyone take things in different perspective. I just hope for justice to be done and i will definitely go back to them for future servicing.
purefish
purefish

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyfox 30th January 2010, 7:32 am

I think many choose to be silent about the not so good. I have been a CnC customer for 3 year with 3 different cars. I must say that they can be quite KL as soon as you complain. Taking the book and throwing at you first before investigating.

Their skills in troubleshooting has a lot of room to improve judging from my experience alone. This could be due to the fact that person who is actually doing the job is shielded from the customer unlike the WS outside.
crazyfox
crazyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 30th January 2010, 11:12 am

3737 , we know u supporrt cnc, the question is do u work for cnc? for that matter, are u a forte or koup owner?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 30th January 2010, 11:34 am

forte3737 wrote:i know there are many anti CNC forumers here.

"if you are really unsatisfied with cnc in one way or other, then choose another WS to do your servicing". CNC did not use a gun to force you to go back to them". there is no point going to cnc, then come here to complain. it will not solve your unhappiness right?

I believe most forumer here are vexing their anger no where else but forum because it is open discussion where most people are interested or wanna know what sort of service they will expected to receive.

80% of the population in this forum are going out WS after the poor service by CNC.. that is very practical.. u dont provide good service we wont visit them again..

glad that u love to work with CNC because you are a person that give and take easily.. but when comes to technical issues we tend to be more strict due to safety reason..

Fogging H/L is causing safety to the public and not the driver!

Why.. e.g. Raining.. and your light are fog.. so do u expect the driver in front of u to know u are behind when your lights are no longer glaring?

so with the latest pamphlet provided by CNC on fogging H/L is normal. can they assure it wont provide any safety risk to the public?

if we lighten our expectation, will it be fair to the public?
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Dummyhalf 30th January 2010, 12:00 pm

forte3737 wrote:i know there are many anti CNC forumers here.

Hmmm very surprise that you know there are many anti CNC forumers here. Do you have the numbers? Do you know who are those people?

Just because someone voice out the quality and service CNC providing are bad doesn't mean they are anti CNC forumers. CNC should be glad receiving such negative views as there have a lot to listen and improve to gain the trust back.

by the way if we give views that are not favorable to govt..are we also anti govt??

appreciate your positive experience with CNC service.. but there are still many experiencing the negative experience so consider yourself lucky get one of those good apples in the basket.

cheers mate! thumbsup
Dummyhalf
Dummyhalf

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 30th January 2010, 12:11 pm

true true....

dont understand why ppl like to kbkb where we dont even know if they really owns a forte/koup .......

anyway....CnC may not be the best....true.....may not be the worst....true too.....But they are among the worst...and thats very true......
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by Dummyhalf 30th January 2010, 12:16 pm

yah lor.

statement made - ok
Views heard - ok

Have the cheek to type this - "i think the main problem here is that kia owners have too unrealistic expectations of CNC". NOT OK

What a Face
Dummyhalf
Dummyhalf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum