Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Bad service Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Bad service Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Bad service Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Bad service Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Bad service Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Bad service Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Bad service Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Bad service Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Bad service Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Bad service

+4
JuanST
impact2001
jhuang
deslim76
8 posters

Go down

Bad service Empty Bad service

Post by deslim76 26th January 2010, 10:48 pm

Hi all, I jus came back fm Lengkee 1kservicing, complain to them regardin a hissing sound whenever i step on the accerater and is very consistent. To my astonishment, I was told all Koup have this prob. Was told something wrong with the hydralic pump. N they need to ask KMC regardin the issue..n will get back to me once KMC reply.

So i left the service centre without getin the prob fixed, when i left i noticed my car keep swerving to the left and when at standstill, can feel the vibrations fm steering wheel n unstability of RPM..before service, alighment was perfect and no vibrations was felt..I would like to send an email to them regardin the above , anyone know the address?? Sori for the bad grammar and singlish, typing this in a rush...

SO DISAPPOINTED!!

deslim76

Back to top Go down

Bad service Empty Re: Bad service

Post by jhuang 26th January 2010, 11:10 pm

think you can use the contact us on the http://singapore.kia-global.com/ website.

i think kia has to improve on their service. all their service departments. just a note and caution to those who are going for their service, take care of your car if you are driving out of the parking lot after service.
my experience today was my car was parallel parked on the kerbside. but the car infront and behind me was so close that i could hardly move. i wonder why must they do such thing to the customer. Sad i turned a few times before coming out. but i accidentally touched the car's number plate behind me while doing this. lucky it was just a touch and not a bang, or else i must pay! no scratches though.
morale of the story: if they park the cars so closely infront and behind you, demand that they move the cars forward or ask them to drive it out for you. and if they damage your car, you know what to do next...

jhuang

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 26th January 2010, 11:12 pm

that 2nd part problem.. u should have drive it back and get it rectified. they might have touch something to rectify the 1st problem.

last time round, they replace mine clock spring, my steering at initial standstill position was already overturn more to the left. i immediately drive back to shoot them.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 27th January 2010, 8:15 am

deslim76 wrote:Hi all, I jus came back fm Lengkee 1kservicing, complain to them regardin a hissing sound whenever i step on the accerater and is very consistent. To my astonishment, I was told all Koup have this prob. Was told something wrong with the hydralic pump. N they need to ask KMC regardin the issue..n will get back to me once KMC reply.

So i left the service centre without getin the prob fixed, when i left i noticed my car keep swerving to the left and when at standstill, can feel the vibrations fm steering wheel n unstability of RPM..before service, alighment was perfect and no vibrations was felt..I would like to send an email to them regardin the above , anyone know the address?? Sori for the bad grammar and singlish, typing this in a rush...

SO DISAPPOINTED!!
this aint acceptable.... u go back and ask them to fix.... they done u a disservice....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 27th January 2010, 8:31 am

why am I not surprise to hear that... Bad service Icon_razz
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by deslim76 27th January 2010, 2:45 pm

Ya I will bring the car to them when I have my offday..bought so many cars before,this is the 1st time I encountered after servicing car condition worsen instead of improvement..anyone have the hissing prob jus like me cos the service manager insisted is a common fault in koup..n they even dareto ask me to turn on
the volume of my car stereo higher.. I said u might as well askme to wear ear plug when driving!!! Make me even piss off with the choice of words they use..zzzz

deslim76

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 27th January 2010, 3:00 pm

deslim76 wrote:Ya I will bring the car to them when I have my offday..bought so many cars before,this is the 1st time I encountered after servicing car condition worsen instead of improvement..anyone have the hissing prob jus like me cos the service manager insisted is a common fault in koup..n they even dareto ask me to turn on
the volume of my car stereo higher.. I said u might as well askme to wear ear plug when driving!!! Make me even piss off with the choice of words they use..zzzz

well one easy method.. ask them if I bring my car to outside workshop and should they able to resolve all the raise issue. End of the date I pass the bill to C&C... Onz bo... Bad service Icon_twisted
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dummyhalf 27th January 2010, 11:24 pm

same old story on C&C after maintenance service...
Dummyhalf
Dummyhalf

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldorave 27th January 2010, 11:54 pm

Does only Kia have this kind of service?..Mercedes also C&C rite?..dint hear any comments from Merc leh...this is indeed bad..
Geldorave
Geldorave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 28th January 2010, 9:13 am

Mitsubitshi also c&c.. Not much feedback either.
One more thing is that they should really shorten their car delivery waiting time. Damn long. Forte had Been launch for more than 1 year and yet no improvement is seen yet.
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down