Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion

+5
Divine
Elixir99
tarepanda_lyh
hanxiang87
sgforte
9 posters

Go down

Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion Empty Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion

Post by sgforte 25th January 2010, 9:42 pm

Guys,

Do you encounter out forte vibrating a lot while idling (aircon on and gear engaged) and also when the car is moving at high speed ard 80-100Km/hr?

Help!

sgforte

Back to top Go down

Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion Empty Re: Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion

Post by hanxiang87 25th January 2010, 10:53 pm

vibrating alot? u mean whole car shaking? currently i dun have this problem for my SX (A).

I guess ur is Manual right?
hanxiang87
hanxiang87

Back to top Go down

Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion Empty Re: Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion

Post by tarepanda_lyh 26th January 2010, 10:26 am

mine vibrate ard 110-120km/hr... resolved during my 6k servicing
as for idling vibrate, not happening to me
tarepanda_lyh
tarepanda_lyh

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixir99 27th January 2010, 12:23 am

Mine SX Auto. Vibrates when stationary at traffic light. Is this normal??? scratch
Elixir99
Elixir99

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 27th January 2010, 12:25 am

sgforte wrote:Guys,

Do you encounter out forte vibrating a lot while idling (aircon on and gear engaged) and also when the car is moving at high speed ard 80-100Km/hr?

Help!

bro easy if u want to know just come on friday then we can compare =)
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 27th January 2010, 7:07 am

Elixir99 wrote:Mine SX Auto. Vibrates when stationary at traffic light. Is this normal??? Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion Icon_scratch
Only at traffic lights?........hmm...you car's afraid of traffic light.... Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion Icon_scratch
Come to MU this friday....Divine will check it out for you....haha Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion 256379

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 27th January 2010, 7:55 am

Elixir99 wrote:Mine SX Auto. Vibrates when stationary at traffic light. Is this normal??? Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion Icon_scratch
not normal..... and i suppose this happens when u r 'D' and stationary.... not just on traffic lights? Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion Icon_smile
if only on traffic lights, are u revving ur car? Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion Icon_razz
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by ginn 27th January 2010, 11:30 am

i get it when i move from D to R...slight vibration on the steering wheel

ginn

Back to top Go down

Post by ooosh 27th January 2010, 11:41 am

Might be the engine spark plugs are dirty. Bring it to a workshop to check I had the vibration on my previous ride which is a Mazda and they found out it was actually a charred spark plug that needs cleaning.
ooosh
ooosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 27th January 2010, 11:48 am

ooosh wrote:Might be the engine spark plugs are dirty. Bring it to a workshop to check I had the vibration on my previous ride which is a Mazda and they found out it was actually a charred spark plug that needs cleaning.
possible... but wats the mileage??
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Elixir99 27th January 2010, 1:23 pm

JuanST wrote:
not normal..... and i suppose this happens when u r 'D' and stationary.... not just on traffic lights? Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion Icon_smile
if only on traffic lights, are u revving ur car? Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion Icon_razz

U r rite mann on the vibration.... driven for abt 3.1K only.. Car vibrating while on the move and gear engaged while not in motion Icon_mad
Elixir99
Elixir99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down