Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre

+5
ceratopia
:)
Teryau
jhuang
Eviltrap
9 posters

Go down

Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre Empty Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre

Post by Eviltrap 24th January 2010, 7:44 pm

Hi fellow KIA and Metal Bronzers, my ride got scrapped by something on Friday. Paint got scrapped off and exposed the bright shiny layer beneath. Not sure whether it will rust or not. (But I curse the person who scratched it though. Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre 316913 )

So I'm thinking of either getting a touch up pen paint, or just go back to KIA's Body and Paint Service Centre for them to touch up.

So I hae some queries.

1. How much will the touch up pait cost? Can I get it at Autobacs, or must go back to KIA?

2. If I am to go tp KIA's Body and Paint Service Centre, will they wax and restore the area that they touch up? And how much will it cost?

Any replies will be appreaciated. Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre Kopfschuettel
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre Empty Re: Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre

Post by jhuang 24th January 2010, 9:40 pm

to what i know:
1. i asked from my se some paint before i got the car. so when you servicing i think can ask them for some?
2. i dont know. nv try b4 and don't want have a chance to try it too.

hope this helps. cheers.

jhuang

Back to top Go down

Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre Empty Re: Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre

Post by Eviltrap 25th January 2010, 7:26 pm

jhuang wrote:to what i know:
1. i asked from my se some paint before i got the car. so when you servicing i think can ask them for some?
2. i dont know. nv try b4 and don't want have a chance to try it too.

hope this helps. cheers.

I went to Autobacs to buy the paint, but it seems they are out of stock for Metal Bronze. Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre Kopfschuettel

And the minah salesger like not interested to serve me also, so didn't bother to ask too much. Forgot to check the price. Sianz...

Anyone knows what's the price of the touch up pens?
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Teryau 25th January 2010, 8:58 pm

Hi Eviltrap,

Sorry to hear that. These people are real "Sick". I was at Autobacs last week and I saw the touch up pens. guess they might not have your colour, only black, silver and did notice the other. The price is $11.00 each.

I though jhuang has a good suggestion. Maybe you might like to call your SE and ask him/her for a favour. Get it for you so that you cna collect from your SE.

Hope it helps.

cheers

Teryau

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 26th January 2010, 6:44 pm

Teryau wrote:Hi Eviltrap,

Sorry to hear that. These people are real "Sick". I was at Autobacs last week and I saw the touch up pens. guess they might not have your colour, only black, silver and did notice the other. The price is $11.00 each.

I though jhuang has a good suggestion. Maybe you might like to call your SE and ask him/her for a favour. Get it for you so that you cna collect from your SE.

Hope it helps.

cheers

Thanks for your suggestion.

But based on what I know of my SE, he definitely won't give me a free one.

Anyway, I just went down to LK to purchase a bottle of the touch up paint. Cost me S$8.56 inclusive of GST.

I've already covered up the metallic part where the paint was scratched off. Not very well done, but I guess it will do. Just hope I won't kena anymore scratches now. Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre Kopfschuettel
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by :) 25th February 2010, 1:45 pm

touch up paint

how to use it?

Back to top Go down

Post by ceratopia 25th February 2010, 9:16 pm

[img]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] wrote:touch up paint

how to use it?

Ask any sis in this forum. All will know how to use. Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre Lol

On a serious note, if there are light scratches or nicks, use it to cover the scratch or nicks. But the end result may not be to your liking, or it may end up worse.
ceratopia
ceratopia

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 26th February 2010, 7:56 am

[img]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] wrote:touch up paint

how to use it?

softly and gently Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 27th February 2010, 3:49 pm

insert a toothpick into the bottle. then dab a bit on the scratches. do not over dab.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by Singsider 4th March 2010, 11:33 pm

Went to car paint shop last month to repair 2 deep scuffs at the edge of my wheel well (caused by a scrambler trying to squeeze past - Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre 316913 ). He also managed to dent the plastic bumper portion. So they heated up the area, popped it back up and resprayed half the front bumper. Good as new. Damage: $100.

Singsider

Back to top Go down

Post by leeking 4th March 2010, 11:48 pm

Singsider wrote:Went to car paint shop last month to repair 2 deep scuffs at the edge of my wheel well (caused by a scrambler trying to squeeze past - Touch up paint or KIA Body and Paint Service Centre 316913 ). He also managed to dent the plastic bumper portion. So they heated up the area, popped it back up and resprayed half the front bumper. Good as new. Damage: $100.

Sound like a good deal.. Hows the quality of the paintwork? And can provide the workshop name?

leeking

Back to top Go down

Post by Singsider 5th March 2010, 12:16 am

Good. Can't tell the diff with original paintwork. Bump totally gone. AHA auto image - AMK Autopoint, level 4.

Singsider

Back to top Go down

Post by :) 10th March 2010, 5:39 pm

hw much is the touch up paint?

Back to top Go down

Post by Singsider 10th March 2010, 8:24 pm

$100 as stated above. Everything included.

Singsider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down