Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup? - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup? - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup?

+25
Williammm
speed7188
Nightstar96
khaiblue
zxmus
stam
rickong
redkoup
xtremex
hellbabe
gncko
Guardian
Leo78
daleo
winn
Marc
kapitan
DarkPrince
jenny
accelus
NiVleK
stasystylez
omg2doors
Corgel
yakuza
29 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup?

Post by yakuza 2nd February 2010, 11:56 pm

daleo wrote:
yakuza wrote:
daleo wrote:Was considering getting a Civic. But thinking saloon to saloon again... a bit boring...

Along came koup. 2 Doors, Sunroof. Reasonability priced. Mai too liao...
And yes i am totally overwhelmed by koup's design. Its love at first sight.

Very Happy

bRO U HAVE THE saME feeling as me !!! koup design really nicce Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup? - Page 2 332362

Btw u happen to drive a vios now?

bro u mean me ? if is me nope i driving lancer cs3 Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
yakuza
yakuza

Back to top Go down

Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup?

Post by daleo 3rd February 2010, 12:40 am

yakuza wrote:
daleo wrote:
yakuza wrote:
daleo wrote:Was considering getting a Civic. But thinking saloon to saloon again... a bit boring...

Along came koup. 2 Doors, Sunroof. Reasonability priced. Mai too liao...
And yes i am totally overwhelmed by koup's design. Its love at first sight.

Very Happy

bRO U HAVE THE saME feeling as me !!! koup design really nicce Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup? - Page 2 332362

Btw u happen to drive a vios now?

bro u mean me ? if is me nope i driving lancer cs3 Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Oh ok. Juz curious cos saw your nick before.
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by James8880 3rd February 2010, 5:51 pm

Current ride Subaru STI EJ20T.

Now awaiting delivery of my new Koup, 2.0A.
Just got COE today.

James8880

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 3rd February 2010, 6:01 pm

congratz... 2 cars eh? how are u intending to split the usage?
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by James8880 3rd February 2010, 6:30 pm

Corgel wrote:congratz... 2 cars eh? how are u intending to split the usage?

Are you addressing me ???

If yes, I'm trading in my subaru to C&C.

Still driving scooby now so cannot consider previous ride. Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

James8880

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 4th February 2010, 9:11 am

oh... haha... thought u'll be keeping both rides...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by darksoul 4th February 2010, 9:32 am

My last ride power lo bicycle horse power 5only

darksoul

Back to top Go down

Post by James8880 4th February 2010, 11:25 am

Corgel wrote:oh... haha... thought u'll be keeping both rides...

Bro, economy not so good la.

Although i wish i could.

James8880

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 4th February 2010, 12:00 pm

so y the change over from an sti?
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by James8880 4th February 2010, 9:55 pm

Corgel wrote:so y the change over from an sti?

Bro, you are the 30th or more person who ask me the same exact question. Lol
same as the other bro who use to drive a rex, I 'm looking to switch to a coupe.
Continental coupe too expensive for me, so only can consider jap coupe.
Seriously saying, a korean car have never cross my mind before until one day after viewing mit lancer
Ralliart version , for fun only as I know I'm not getting another TC car for sure, I pop into kia showroom next door to look see.
Saw the lime twist koup on display there, love the shape and lines of the car immediately.
Went in to take a look at the interior, was surprised by the superb look and feel of the interior.
Much classier and nicer compared to my current car.
Request for a test drive of the 1.6a. Found the car pretty heavy on moving off, slightly underpowered.
So went for a second test drive in the 2.0 a. Went only a small round as the SE must be thinking I'm only wasting her time,so she cut short the test drive route.
Came back to showroom, ask for price, freebies , est delivery date , and place deposit for one.

That's pretty much the reason why I bought the koup, as to why sell my sti.
High FC, average 8km per litre on normal driving. I drive abt 100 km per day at least.
High maintainence, wear and tear parts and labour most expensive among jap cars.
Personally also getting too old for this type of racer boy car.
But I must say the experience of ever driving one is priceless , but also pricey. Lol.

My only concern for the koup will be the longevity or durability of the engine.
Recommended petrol ron92, its either the korean are so good in their ecu tuning that they required such a low octane level petrol or,
They are using igintion timing program from old jap model. Anyway, as long as no knocking, I'm fine with it.

James8880

Back to top Go down

Post by winn 4th February 2010, 10:03 pm

James8880 wrote:

same as the other bro who use to drive a rex, I 'm looking to switch to a coupe.
Seriously saying, a korean car have never cross my mind before until one day after viewing mit lancer
Ralliart version , for fun only as I know I'm not getting another TC car for sure, I pop into kia showroom next door to look see.
Saw the lime twist koup on display there, love the shape and lines of the car immediately.
Went in to take a look at the interior, was surprised by the superb look and feel of the interior.
Request for a test drive of the 1.6a. Found the car pretty heavy on moving off, slightly underpowered.
So went for a second test drive in the 2.0 a. Went only a small round as the SE must be thinking I'm only wasting her time,so she cut short the test drive route.
Came back to showroom, ask for price, freebies , est delivery date , and place deposit for one.

High FC, average 8km per litre on normal driving. I drive abt 100 km per day at least.
High maintainence, wear and tear parts and labour most expensive among jap cars.
But I must say the experience of ever driving one is priceless , but also pricey. Lol.

Recommended petrol ron92, its either the korean are so good in their ecu tuning that they required such a low octane level petrol or,
They are using igintion timing program from old jap model. Anyway, as long as no knocking, I'm fine with it.

heh i wanted to pump Ron 92, but SE told me that their trainer team ask them to pump Ron 95 because it is different tuning from Forte engine.

only had the car for 2 weeks. heh so seems okay.
winn
winn

Back to top Go down

Post by yakuza 4th February 2010, 10:40 pm

James8880 wrote:

bro u same wif me ... i nv tot of korean car too but koup is really nice too hard not to stop thinking ... but is a big jump for u from STI to a nomal car ... u wont miss the G force keke Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup? - Page 2 Icon_razz

cheers
yakuza
yakuza

Back to top Go down

Post by James8880 4th February 2010, 11:41 pm

Bro, I think the compression ratio of koup is low enough to install a aftermarket turbo kit if you really miss the g force too much.
And I must say a koup is definitely more of a head turner then rex. Everytime I see one on the road, I will turn my head until neck nearly break.
LoL.

James8880

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanyu 5th February 2010, 12:05 am

James8880 wrote:Bro, I think the compression ratio of koup is low enough to install a aftermarket turbo kit if you really miss the g force too much.
And I must say a koup is definitely more of a head turner then rex. Everytime I see one on the road, I will turn my head until neck nearly break.
LoL.

*like*
Sanyu
Sanyu

Back to top Go down

Post by yakuza 5th February 2010, 1:31 am

James8880 wrote:Bro, I think the compression ratio of koup is low enough to install a aftermarket turbo kit if you really miss the g force too much.
LoL.

agreed Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup? - Page 2 332362 so when get car ? mine is either march or april Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup? - Page 2 Icon_smile
yakuza
yakuza

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightstar96 5th February 2010, 1:46 am

nice one James8880! lol!

Think right now all of us belong to 2nd batch shipment! which will be march/april
Nightstar96
Nightstar96

Back to top Go down

Post by James8880 5th February 2010, 2:49 pm

yakuza wrote:
LoL.

agreed Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup? - Page 2 332362 so when get car ? mine is either march or april Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup? - Page 2 Icon_smile

Either next week before CNY or 4th day of lunar new year.

All paperwork settled, SE told me car need to go wrap leather sit, install blue tooth, do sound clad and solar film ,
and final inspection before handing over.

Can't wait to get my hands on it .

Last edited by James8880 on 5th February 2010, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

James8880

Back to top Go down

Post by James8880 5th February 2010, 2:52 pm

winn wrote:
James8880 wrote:

heh i wanted to pump Ron 92, but SE told me that their trainer team ask them to pump Ron 95 because it is different tuning from Forte engine.

only had the car for 2 weeks. heh so seems okay.

Well, if the price difference between 92 and 95 isn't too big, I will go for 95 too.
Higher octane level than recommended will definitely do no harm to the car.

James8880

Back to top Go down

Post by James8880 5th February 2010, 2:55 pm

Sanyu wrote:
LoL.

*like*

Especially the lime twist one as in your avatar. Wats ur previous ride b4 u getting ur koup? - Page 2 332362

James8880

Back to top Go down

Post by James8880 5th February 2010, 3:03 pm

Nightstar96 wrote:nice one James8880! lol!

Think right now all of us belong to 2nd batch shipment! which will be march/april

Thanks,

The car and color i book was ex stock, cause i cannot wait till april to get my new car as my current car will be 5 years old this may.

Wanted a white but due to no stock, have to settle for lime twist.

James8880

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 5th February 2010, 3:41 pm

bro james, there is an ex stock for lime twist koup??
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by James8880 5th February 2010, 4:22 pm

whitechoco wrote:bro james, there is an ex stock for lime twist koup??

That time when i book, still got ex stock for 2.0A lime twist and blue only.

Now i'm not sure.

James8880

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2