Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!!

+21
genexis
kysoong
Corgel
jxong
eric lee
kapitan
colin
rickong
Forte899
Patklee
Kiang
KOD
daniu82
forte3737
FriesL
DarkPrince
keigo
JuanST
mkkiaforte
waypoint
Eviltrap
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Empty Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!!

Post by Eviltrap 3rd January 2010, 11:20 pm

Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Icon_evil I just came back from Tradehub21 where I had installed my alarm back in October due to an alarm problem.

Apparently, at Cycle & Carriage Pandan Gardens while repairing my ride, the mechanics fiddled with my alarm's sensitivity. After I got back my car, the car's alarm was activated almost every time someone walk past or drove past. I think even a cat walking past activated the alarm. Worse, upon reaching home, I found that the remote that I left for them had been forcefully pried open. I remember they told me that my car gave them some problem after the battery went dead.

Anyway, that's not the worst.

When the mechanic at Tradehub21 checked my alarm, he said my microwave sensor was missing. I told him that for my 6K servicing, I noticed the microwave sensor missing and a wire dangling from just above the brakes and accelerator. They said they dunno. Upon further questioning, they said the microwave sensor has been placed into the circuitry just above the leg area. They also quickly stuffed the black wire back up the compartment. So imagine my shock when the mechanic at Tradehub told me that the microwave sensor was missing!!

Obviously the mechanics at Leng Kee removed the microwave sensor, and lied to me that they placed it into the compartment above the driver's legs. They had removed my microwave sensors without my permission, and they even lied about it!

But as it has been some time since my 6K servicing, hence I am unable to go back to confront them. Anyway, it would not have been possible to make noise as we are made to sign the paper to receive back the car. Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! 316913

So fellow KIA brothers, do make a note of your car's belongings and such when you receive back the car. You won't know what they have removed, or even damaged during the servicing. Just can only blame my bad luck and naivety. Next time I'm back I will check VERY thoroughly! Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Icon_evil
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Empty Re: Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!!

Post by waypoint 3rd January 2010, 11:36 pm

Lack of technical proficiency and ineptitude, little or non-existent customer service, unprofessional, lousy attitude and now... THEFT and LYING.

Thanks to the few who work for C&C and KIA Motors... Talk about kicking a man(in this case a company) when he's(it's) already down; after-sales service-wise.
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Empty Re: Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!!

Post by mkkiaforte 3rd January 2010, 11:45 pm

Thanks for sharing waypoint bro.
mkkiaforte
mkkiaforte

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 4th January 2010, 9:39 am

this is really bad....... Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Icon_evil
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 4th January 2010, 9:47 am

since you had done your 6K servicing... and the next coming one is 10K.. dont bother to go back anymore...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 4th January 2010, 9:51 am

talking abt servicing, will out warranty be void if we do not go back to C&C for the servicing? was thinking of doing the service at outside workshop or even JB as its much cheaper..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 4th January 2010, 9:59 am

farhan86 wrote:talking abt servicing, will out warranty be void if we do not go back to C&C for the servicing? was thinking of doing the service at outside workshop or even JB as its much cheaper..

some bro had pointed out to me.. C&C never cover engine warranty... so since engine is never cover what warranty do you need from C&C???

beside it all very subjective on what is spoil down the road.. cause I can bet the C&C will just tell you it is due to wear and tear and you still required to pay for it...cause we got a case where 1 bro headlight bulb spoil within a month and C&C already claiming it is due to wear and tear.....

For korea car parts are easily accessible outside workshop..so getting parts is still cheaper then getting it from C&C...

Forget about C&C they gone case one.....
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 4th January 2010, 10:00 am

Bad bad bad.. thx for the sharing.. never trust them actually.. mine going in tomorrow.. Evil or Very Mad ask them to fix they make my ride worst.. hiaz..

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 4th January 2010, 10:03 am

keigo wrote:
farhan86 wrote:talking abt servicing, will out warranty be void if we do not go back to C&C for the servicing? was thinking of doing the service at outside workshop or even JB as its much cheaper..

some bro had pointed out to me.. C&C never cover engine warranty... so since engine is never cover what warranty do you need from C&C???

beside it all very subjective on what is spoil down the road.. cause I can bet the C&C will just tell you it is due to wear and tear and you still required to pay for it...cause we got a case where 1 bro headlight bulb spoil within a month and C&C already claiming it is due to wear and tear.....

For korea car parts are easily accessible outside workshop..so getting parts is still cheaper then getting it from C&C...

well bro, i'm asking cos i have a 5 year warranty from them.. if they like tat and never cover engine den for wat i go back.. no use la.. i can buy engine oil and spark plug from outside lobang and change in JB cos i got contact for JB workshop.. cheaper.. btw, what does the 5 year warranty cover??
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 4th January 2010, 10:07 am

farhan86 wrote:
keigo wrote:

well bro, i'm asking cos i have a 5 year warranty from them.. if they like tat and never cover engine den for wat i go back.. no use la.. i can buy engine oil and spark plug from outside lobang and change in JB cos i got contact for JB workshop.. cheaper.. btw, what does the 5 year warranty cover??

lolz... other compartment beside engine lor... but like I say there is a black hole in all warranty and that is warranty do not cover wear and tear...

so end of the day the warranty thing is b ulls hirt.. just to lock you down so that you will come back for serving ma...as they dont want to just earn from your purchase but also want to earn from servicing...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 4th January 2010, 10:28 am

keigo wrote:
farhan86 wrote:
keigo wrote:

lolz... other compartment beside engine lor... but like I say there is a black hole in all warranty and that is warranty do not cover wear and tear...

so end of the day the warranty thing is b ulls hirt.. just to lock you down so that you will come back for serving ma...as they dont want to just earn from your purchase but also want to earn from servicing...

den like tat i go BOLEHLAND and service.. or some workshop in SG.. hehe..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 4th January 2010, 11:12 am

wah.. time to read warranty notes liao.. :sianz..

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 4th January 2010, 11:17 am

pls summarise afterwards......now i dunno what is covered and what is not..... Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Icon_study
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 4th January 2010, 1:12 pm

Eviltrap wrote:Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Icon_evil I just came back from Tradehub21 where I had installed my alarm back in October due to an alarm problem.

Apparently, at Cycle & Carriage Pandan Gardens while repairing my ride, the mechanics fiddled with my alarm's sensitivity. After I got back my car, the car's alarm was activated almost every time someone walk past or drove past. I think even a cat walking past activated the alarm. Worse, upon reaching home, I found that the remote that I left for them had been forcefully pried open. I remember they told me that my car gave them some problem after the battery went dead.

When the mechanic at Tradehub21 checked my alarm, he said my microwave sensor was missing. I told him that for my 6K servicing, I noticed the microwave sensor missing and a wire dangling from just above the brakes and accelerator. They said they dunno. Upon further questioning, they said the microwave sensor has been placed into the circuitry just above the leg area. They also quickly stuffed the black wire back up the compartment. So imagine my shock when the mechanic at Tradehub told me that the microwave sensor was missing!!

Obviously the mechanics at Leng Kee removed the microwave sensor, and lied to me that they placed it into the compartment above the driver's legs. They had removed my microwave sensors without my permission, and they even lied about it!

But as it has been some time since my 6K servicing, hence I am unable to go back to confront them. Anyway, it would not have been possible to make noise as we are made to sign the paper to receive back the car. Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! 316913

So fellow KIA brothers, do make a note of your car's belongings and such when you receive back the car. You won't know what they have removed, or even damaged during the servicing. Just can only blame my bad luck and naivety. Next time I'm back I will check VERY thoroughly! Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Icon_evil

if what you experience is true, i suggest that you write an email to them.

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by mkkiaforte 4th January 2010, 10:39 pm

Bro, your car price has the 5 yrs warranty included. Better verify your concerns first with cnc before going outside. Quite wasteful otherwise.

farhan86 wrote:
keigo wrote:
farhan86 wrote:
keigo wrote:

den like tat i go BOLEHLAND and service.. or some workshop in SG.. hehe..
mkkiaforte
mkkiaforte

Back to top Go down

Post by daniu82 5th January 2010, 7:18 pm

I also got my car scratched at Pandan after my 5k servicing..... Lousy after service..... Mad

daniu82

Back to top Go down

Post by KOD 5th January 2010, 8:40 pm

Dear Bros, why don't try the service central at Thomson is a

Setterlight central over there you can see you car when they have serving.
KOD
KOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 5th January 2010, 11:52 pm

PANDAN GARDENS again ...

well since a bro bring this incident up,
let me share mine too ...

i din not remove my nokia bluetooth headset when servicing my 10K...

n i found disappear a few days later when i wanted to used it ...
i place at the arm rest area ...

i tot i misplace in my house n search high n low but invalid....

last seen in my car ...

so .....................................................
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by Patklee 6th January 2010, 12:49 am

Just went servicing at Leng Kee today, i find that the staffs at leng kee more friendly and polite compare to pandan. had bad experiences at pandan too. sent in twice for my wet floormat problem. they manage to rectifly the problem but come with extra scratches. i think scratched by their tools, never check when collect my car. worst thing is they removed my alarm manual reset button located near the acceleration pedal without informing me.

when went bk for 1k servicnig, feedback to them, they told me only older batches come with it, mine don't have even though i told them i reset before with my SE when collect car. Disappointed with them....

Patklee

Back to top Go down

Post by KOD 6th January 2010, 12:52 pm

So bro, why do try on Thomson Setterlight central, I will go there for my frist service as I can see what is them doing on my car.
KOD
KOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte899 6th January 2010, 1:29 pm

KOD wrote:So bro, why do try on Thomson Setterlight central, I will go there for my frist service as I can see what is them doing on my car.

Hi Bro KOD,
Where is the exact location? Thanks

Forte899

Back to top Go down

Post by KOD 6th January 2010, 1:42 pm

Forte899 wrote:
KOD wrote:So bro, why do try on Thomson Setterlight central, I will go there for my frist service as I can see what is them doing on my car.

Hi Bro KOD,
Where is the exact location? Thanks

Bro, below is the map

Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Sci_thomson_map
KOD
KOD

Back to top Go down

Post by KOD 6th January 2010, 1:44 pm

Any bro over here went to Eunos Service Centre before please do to share. thanks
KOD
KOD

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 6th January 2010, 1:47 pm

The Thomson satellite centre is not able to do major servicing (eg 10k). For those, you still need to go to ubi/pandan/lk

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by KOD 6th January 2010, 4:27 pm

rickong wrote:The Thomson satellite centre is not able to do major servicing (eg 10k). For those, you still need to go to ubi/pandan/lk

Bro on 10K what do you mean major servicing, what things need to change
KOD
KOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 6th January 2010, 6:33 pm

forte3737 wrote:
Eviltrap wrote:Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Icon_evil I just came back from Tradehub21 where I had installed my alarm back in October due to an alarm problem.

if what you experience is true, i suggest that you write an email to them.

Will it still be valid, bro? Since it's been a few months since the missing microwave sensor incident. They can just deny everything, right?
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 6th January 2010, 6:34 pm

keigo wrote:since you had done your 6K servicing... and the next coming one is 10K.. dont bother to go back anymore...

Any KIA-friendly workshops to recommend, keigo bro?
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 6th January 2010, 6:42 pm

By the way, after I got back my vehicle from Pandan Gardens on Christmas eve, the guy in charge told me that my car will still need to replace a wire that they have to courier from Japan. I heard about it 1-2 weeks before I collected my car. They said already indented. Come 4th Jan 2010 Monday morning, I called the guy in charge to enquire about the wire, he said still no news from the logistics side regarding the wire.

I seriously wonder how often their logistics side work. Perhaps once a month? It's been almost 3 weeks and until now there is still no news about the wire that has to be indent from some other countries. The guy in charge told me (the week before Christmas) that the wire is already flying by aeroplane to Singapore. With the time frame, I think the wire could have gone to the moon and back and I'll still have lots of days left!

Something is seriously wrong with Cycle & Carriage's work ethics and attitude. Both service centres I have gone to have given me problems. Haiz, I'm just going back 2 more times to put back my damaged mudguard and put the wire in, and then I'm never going back again. Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Kopfschuettel
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by colin 6th January 2010, 9:01 pm

What's the price i should be looking at to do my 11000km servicing? Anyone can advise? After reading this thread, i'm really apprehensive on gg back to C&C to service. I did it at the one @ Eunos for the first 2.
colin
colin

Back to top Go down

Post by KOD 7th January 2010, 12:34 am

Eviltrap wrote:By the way, after I got back my vehicle from Pandan Gardens on Christmas eve, the guy in charge told me that my car will still need to replace a wire that they have to courier from Japan. I heard about it 1-2 weeks before I collected my car. They said already indented. Come 4th Jan 2010 Monday morning, I called the guy in charge to enquire about the wire, he said still no news from the logistics side regarding the wire.

I seriously wonder how often their logistics side work. Perhaps once a month? It's been almost 3 weeks and until now there is still no news about the wire that has to be indent from some other countries. The guy in charge told me (the week before Christmas) that the wire is already flying by aeroplane to Singapore. With the time frame, I think the wire could have gone to the moon and back and I'll still have lots of days left!

Something is seriously wrong with Cycle & Carriage's work ethics and attitude. Both service centres I have gone to have given me problems. Haiz, I'm just going back 2 more times to put back my damaged mudguard and put the wire in, and then I'm never going back again. Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Kopfschuettel

Bro Eviltrap, good day check with you what wire need to be replace have they tell you....
KOD
KOD

Back to top Go down

Post by KOD 7th January 2010, 12:35 am

Eviltrap wrote:By the way, after I got back my vehicle from Pandan Gardens on Christmas eve, the guy in charge told me that my car will still need to replace a wire that they have to courier from Japan. I heard about it 1-2 weeks before I collected my car. They said already indented. Come 4th Jan 2010 Monday morning, I called the guy in charge to enquire about the wire, he said still no news from the logistics side regarding the wire.

Bro Eviltrap, good day check with you what wire need to be replace have they tell you....
KOD
KOD

Back to top Go down

Post by KOD 7th January 2010, 12:38 am

colin wrote:What's the price i should be looking at to do my 11000km servicing? Anyone can advise? After reading this thread, i'm really apprehensive on gg back to C&C to service. I did it at the one @ Eunos for the first 2.

Colin, how is the servicing aty Eunos good or bad like other service central. By the way you can log in the kia website and check it out the price all is there.............
KOD
KOD

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 7th January 2010, 8:55 am

hey guys, I have posted our concerns on the Kia facebook profile Kia Insider. My post was removed in a matter of hours, and I received the below message from a representative at Kia.

"Hi Rick, I saw your question on whether Kia's 5-year warranty is useless. Well, it is definitely not useless. As with any warranty (be it automotive or electronic goods) it would require the owner to take reasonable care of the product and not send it to non-authorised dealers for maintenance. All warranties also cover manufacturer defects and not wear and tear. Therefore, the coverage of warranty is more or less similar for all products, except in Kia's case, the warranty is for 5 years . unlimited mileage, which is definitely more than the standard 3 years / 100,000km other companies are offering."

I have replied to the message. we'll see what they reply...

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 7th January 2010, 9:20 am

maybe t/s should also post on their FB, more audience.... they remove, then post again and again and again, until enough audience have read it....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by KOD 7th January 2010, 9:51 am

rickong wrote:hey guys, I have posted our concerns on the Kia facebook profile Kia Insider. My post was removed in a matter of hours, and I received the below message from a representative at Kia.

"Hi Rick, I saw your question on whether Kia's 5-year warranty is useless. Well, it is definitely not useless. As with any warranty (be it automotive or electronic goods) it would require the owner to take reasonable care of the product and not send it to non-authorised dealers for maintenance. All warranties also cover manufacturer defects and not wear and tear. Therefore, the coverage of warranty is more or less similar for all products, except in Kia's case, the warranty is for 5 years . unlimited mileage, which is definitely more than the standard 3 years / 100,000km other companies are offering."

I have replied to the message. we'll see what they reply...

This post we can hold their word in eye of law.
just save it bro Rick.
Do post and post later for nothing they sue u then big problem
KOD
KOD

Back to top Go down

Post by colin 15th January 2010, 11:55 am

Eunos so far still ok. I went back after 1000km to do wheel balancing. @115km/h steering vibrate like a vibrator. I had to bring the damn technician for a test drive b4 he was willing to do wheel balancing. (was still on stock 15" then.) Now ok already.
But i'm anxious about the next servicing i m gg. 11000km. Hope they will clean my CAI. If they refuse i'll stop gg back to C&C already
colin
colin

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 15th January 2010, 12:10 pm

maybe best to capture the page after t/s post (in graphics?) and uppost else where.. too?
just sent in my ride to lengkee.. they damn funny want check bk like hell till to underneath. wth?

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by KOD 15th January 2010, 2:50 pm

yesterday just bring back to panden so far repair for free
KOD
KOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 16th January 2010, 8:21 am

KOD wrote:

According to the guy in charge, he said it's a wire that connects to the battery. He called me earlier this week, informing me that the wire is here. I asked him when can I come down. He said any time except after 5pm and Saturdays. Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Icon_pale

I knock off at 5.30pm and alternate Saturdays off. Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Kopfschuettel

Now gotta find a less busy day to take half day to settle the outstanding issues. Haiz...
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by KOD 16th January 2010, 2:21 pm

Eviltrap wrote:
KOD wrote:

According to the guy in charge, he said it's a wire that connects to the battery. He called me earlier this week, informing me that the wire is here. I asked him when can I come down. He said any time except after 5pm and Saturdays. Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Icon_pale

I knock off at 5.30pm and alternate Saturdays off. Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Kopfschuettel

Now gotta find a less busy day to take half day to settle the outstanding issues. Haiz...

Bro, good luck.
By the way I have just send my car to Thomson Setterlight central, the service there is OK.
and have try repair at panden too not bad.

The best thing is when your car in panden, when the mac drive in your car you can go to the workshop to have a look on your car that how they repair or service it.
That is cool.

As I stay near Jurong side so for me to go in panden will be easy rather go to Thomson Setterlight central that will be abit far to me.

Let me know when you going to panden and whether that day I m free anot if free I will go down to meet you
Do PM me your cntract so can keep in touch, thanks
KOD
KOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 18th January 2010, 3:14 pm

KOD wrote:
Eviltrap wrote:
KOD wrote:

Bro, good luck.
By the way I have just send my car to Thomson Setterlight central, the service there is OK.

The best thing is when your car in panden, when the mac drive in your car you can go to the workshop to have a look on your car that how they repair or service it.
That is cool.

As I stay near Jurong side so for me to go in panden will be easy rather go to Thomson Setterlight central that will be abit far to me.

Let me know when you going to panden and whether that day I m free anot if free I will go down to meet you

I should be going down this Friday. But I think I will have to go to Leng Kee to reinstall my mudguard first, then proceed down to Pandan Gardens to change the wire.

But what I'm afraid is that I will get delayed at LK and then by the time they finish, PG will be closed.
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by KOD 19th January 2010, 12:58 am

Eviltrap wrote:
KOD wrote:
Eviltrap wrote:
KOD wrote:

Bro, good luck.

That is cool.

I should be going down this Friday. But I think I will have to go to Leng Kee to reinstall my mudguard first, then proceed down to Pandan Gardens to change the wire.

But what I'm afraid is that I will get delayed at LK and then by the time they finish, PG will be closed.

Ok you can go to Leng kee early in the morning and the in the noon time go to PG, I will send you my number by PM
Thanks
KOD
KOD

Back to top Go down

Post by eric lee 19th January 2010, 5:30 pm

Leng Kee also give alot of problems, my 1st 1k told them there is a clicking sound on the head unit but not fixed, 2nd 5k they check my head unit again and didnt attach back my radio antena only found out after i drove off. 3rd servicing even worse, my gear box in the interior was scratch deeply. Very disappointed after i heard that Leng Kee is one of the best from my SE. Must be very careful and check your car before you leave. Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! 316913
eric lee
eric lee

Back to top Go down

Post by KOD 20th January 2010, 1:14 am

eric lee wrote:Leng Kee also give alot of problems, my 1st 1k told them there is a clicking sound on the head unit but not fixed, 2nd 5k they check my head unit again and didnt attach back my radio antena only found out after i drove off. 3rd servicing even worse, my gear box in the interior was scratch deeply. Very disappointed after i heard that Leng Kee is one of the best from my SE. Must be very careful and check your car before you leave. Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! 316913

Ok bro, you can try the service at panden over there so far so good.
you know what the best you can see your car when they are service your car.
all my menber Koup will go there for service. So when you want to go down do let me know
you can PM me is you need/want
KOD
KOD

Back to top Go down

Post by jxong 20th January 2010, 9:51 am

Wow.. So many probs when send for servicing ?

I just send mine to LK for 1K servicing.. left it there coz got to rush back to work and collect later.. hope everything will be fine kinda paranoid now haha

Any bros/sis can help ? what are the things to look out for when collecting car after 1K servicing

I've ask them to lower my handbrake and also install the auto fold mirrors
jxong
jxong

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 20th January 2010, 10:19 am

actually, they check our car like buying diamond like that.. but when return.. just ask us to sign here sign there.. (make sure you check your car before signing..) just to avoid anything like wat some bros here had experienced.

personally i am ok with them but kind of dun understand they really test driving as much as ~20km! woo.. (rec your odo and match after..) Suspect

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 20th January 2010, 11:01 am

FriesL wrote:actually, they check our car like buying diamond like that.. but when return.. just ask us to sign here sign there.. (make sure you check your car before signing..) just to avoid anything like wat some bros here had experienced.

personally i am ok with them but kind of dun understand they really test driving as much as ~20km! woo.. (rec your odo and match after..) Suspect

drove ur car out for lunch lar...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 20th January 2010, 11:01 am

Check your car carefully after servicing at KIA!! Icon_scratch they used ur car go buy lunch?
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by genexis 20th January 2010, 11:03 am

mine 30KM. still got bird **** some more.

genexis

Back to top Go down

Post by KOD 20th January 2010, 12:04 pm

FriesL wrote:actually, they check our car like buying diamond like that.. but when return.. just ask us to sign here sign there.. (make sure you check your car before signing..) just to avoid anything like wat some bros here had experienced.

The problem not the mac is the SA want you faster faster pay money and get loss
KOD
KOD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next