Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Immobiliser Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Immobiliser Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Immobiliser Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Immobiliser Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Immobiliser Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Immobiliser Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Immobiliser Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Immobiliser Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Immobiliser Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Immobiliser

+7
NiVleK
kia_cerato_forte
greatgazoo
mkkiaforte
jhuang
jl1500k
GPon
11 posters

Go down

Immobiliser Empty Immobiliser

Post by GPon 27th December 2009, 2:12 pm

Is the immobiliser exists in both Forte & Koup? How do we noe and is it effective?
GPon
GPon

Back to top Go down

Immobiliser Empty Re: Immobiliser

Post by jl1500k 27th December 2009, 4:03 pm

GPon wrote:Is the immobiliser exists in both Forte & Koup? How do we noe and is it effective?

Forte do not have immobiliser even alarms also dun have. If you ask SE they will tell you have but is silence one. Immobiliser Icon_lol
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by jhuang 27th December 2009, 10:15 pm

i thought the transponder (keyless entry key) is an immobiliser by itself??

jhuang

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 27th December 2009, 11:11 pm

jhuang wrote:i thought the transponder (keyless entry key) is an immobiliser by itself??

those earlier patch dun have. Current patch with push Start may have.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by mkkiaforte 27th December 2009, 11:48 pm

Hi any idea what is the usual price for a normal immobilizer to be installed on our ride?
mkkiaforte
mkkiaforte

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 28th December 2009, 12:49 pm

jl1500k wrote:
jhuang wrote:i thought the transponder (keyless entry key) is an immobiliser by itself??

What's the point of having an immobiliser when the transponder is installed at your remote and when your remote is stolen, your car will also be stolen. Best is to have the immobiliser activited separately and not using your remote.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by GPon 29th December 2009, 12:00 am

jl1500k wrote:
GPon wrote:Is the immobiliser exists in both Forte & Koup? How do we noe and is it effective?

Forte do not have immobiliser even alarms also dun have. If you ask SE they will tell you have but is silence one. Immobiliser Icon_lol

which means have or don have stil sama sama... waste $$... should rebate from the car price Immobiliser Icon_razz
GPon
GPon

Back to top Go down

Post by kia_cerato_forte 10th January 2010, 8:20 am

jl1500k wrote:

Alarm is silence 1?

How come?

kia_cerato_forte

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 10th January 2010, 8:39 am

greatgazoo wrote:
jl1500k wrote:

What's the point of having an immobiliser when the transponder is installed at your remote and when your remote is stolen, your car will also be stolen. Best is to have the immobiliser activited separately and not using your remote.

This is chim. Of cos need remote to start car. If dun need remote then how??????
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 10th January 2010, 8:48 am

What Gazoo meant was if the remote is stolen, the thief will be able to start the car with the remote since the immobiliser chip is with/built-in the remote.

If the immobilser chip is separate, (probably placed in your wallet) When the remote stolen, the thief cannot use the remote to start the car because the immobiliser chip is not in the remote or in close proximity to the car.

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 10th January 2010, 8:55 am

In that case, it is also darn troublesome cos you need two seperate devices to bring around in order to start the car.

Probably we could imbed the chip under our skin. Better.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 10th January 2010, 10:18 am

Nope, y say your wallet is troublesome to bring around Immobiliser 256379 The immobilizer card is kept in your wallet. So do you mean to say you dun bring wallet when you go out? Immobiliser 612380
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 10th January 2010, 10:27 am

Yups. I dun bring wallet on some occasions like when fetching wife. Just car key and house key and phone.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by jameshong 10th January 2010, 9:45 pm

NiVleK wrote:Yups. I dun bring wallet on some occasions like when fetching wife. Just car key and house key and phone.

Normally...ppls bring along keys, phone and wallet when outing be it short or long distance just in case you need $$$ to buy/pay something urgent meh Basketball !

I think you r really special lor cyclops !
jameshong
jameshong

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 11th January 2010, 12:07 am

NiVleK wrote:Yups. I dun bring wallet on some occasions like when fetching wife. Just car key and house key and phone.

then your driver's license how?
put in car?

or when tp stop you for any reason, use thumbprint to prove identity?

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 11th January 2010, 12:17 am

Putting the immobilizer in the wallet is another way to remind u to bring ur wallet.
You can have an immobilizer and always remember to bring ur wallet, hit 2 birds with 1 stone.

Immobiliser Icon_razz
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 11th January 2010, 12:25 am

jeRrRKKKK wrote:

then your driver's license how?
put in car?

or when tp stop you for any reason, use thumbprint to prove identity?

yeah. my license always in car. No point put in wallet. waste space.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 11th January 2010, 12:27 am

jameshong wrote:

Normally...ppls bring along keys, phone and wallet when outing be it short or long distance just in case you need $$$ to buy/pay something urgent meh Basketball !

haha. No leh. I always grab some red/blue notes along. more than enough for the last minute buying.

wallet troublesome la.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 11th January 2010, 9:44 am

NiVleK wrote:
jameshong wrote:

haha. No leh. I always grab some red/blue notes along. more than enough for the last minute buying.

wallet troublesome la.

lol you must be 1 of those people who keeps tons of stuff in their wallets until you end up with a very thick and fat wallet...

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 11th January 2010, 12:10 pm

jeRrRKKKK wrote:
NiVleK wrote:
jameshong wrote:

wallet troublesome la.

lol you must be 1 of those people who keeps tons of stuff in their wallets until you end up with a very thick and fat wallet...

lol no le. I changed my wallet from 3 flap to 2 flap so as to cut down number of cards in the wallet. but really, who needs to see driving lic except for police and tp. So put in car is the best.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum