Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Chevrolet presents special edition upgrades for the Cruze Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Chevrolet presents special edition upgrades for the Cruze Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Chevrolet presents special edition upgrades for the Cruze Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Chevrolet presents special edition upgrades for the Cruze Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Chevrolet presents special edition upgrades for the Cruze Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Chevrolet presents special edition upgrades for the Cruze Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Chevrolet presents special edition upgrades for the Cruze Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Chevrolet presents special edition upgrades for the Cruze Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Chevrolet presents special edition upgrades for the Cruze Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Chevrolet presents special edition upgrades for the Cruze

+7
KingJerry
FriesL
alpineccm
GnoMisH
The Blue Cruiser
arkaneslayer
waypoint
11 posters

Go down

Chevrolet presents special edition upgrades for the Cruze Empty Chevrolet presents special edition upgrades for the Cruze

Post by waypoint 16th December 2009, 4:59 pm

With a 1.8-litre engine pushing only 139-bhp and 176-Nm of torque for the 1.4-ton body... Sure, it has a 6-speed automatic gearbox. But then again, what's the point?

http://www.sgcarmart.com/news/article.php?AID=2904

Chevrolet presents special edition upgrades for the Cruze 2904_110
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Chevrolet presents special edition upgrades for the Cruze Empty Re: Chevrolet presents special edition upgrades for the Cruze

Post by arkaneslayer 17th December 2009, 9:43 am

this car cannot make it ...

arkaneslayer

Back to top Go down

Chevrolet presents special edition upgrades for the Cruze Empty Re: Chevrolet presents special edition upgrades for the Cruze

Post by The Blue Cruiser 17th December 2009, 9:56 am

designed by yankees mah (pun intended), what do your expect? i don't see any good yankee car except for that mustang gt which has since outdated in looks and performance. they have to rethink the concept of automobile, if not, prepare to end up like GM.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by arkaneslayer 17th December 2009, 9:57 am

it's too heavy ... if can shed about 200kg then can consider.

arkaneslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 17th December 2009, 9:59 am

even so, the 1.6L engine power (only 109bhp...) is too weak compared to forte's 124bhp.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by GnoMisH 17th December 2009, 10:17 am

arkaneslayer wrote:this car cannot make it ...

of cos, when you compare it to a ST car of the year candidate (forte)...
GnoMisH
GnoMisH

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 17th December 2009, 10:29 am

The interior of Cruze is also not as nice as Forte. And the drive is like so lethargic in my opinion. Even my spouse feels the same.
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 17th December 2009, 10:55 am

GnoMisH wrote:
arkaneslayer wrote:this car cannot make it ...

of cos, when you compare it to a ST car of the year candidate (forte)...

nah.... should say compare to WCOTY candidate...and COTY 2009 already... Chevrolet presents special edition upgrades for the Cruze 332362

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by KingJerry 17th December 2009, 12:54 pm

The rims look nice thou.. Razz
KingJerry
KingJerry

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 17th December 2009, 3:07 pm

But if there's one thing I'll give it credit for... The build quality is excellent for the price range considering it is also a 'first' attempt to match KIA's Forte; Gen I vs Gen I.
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldtay 19th December 2009, 9:45 am

definately good upgrades to the car, have a friend driving one, its pretty nice but pretty underpowered for the 1.6
geraldtay
geraldtay

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 22nd December 2009, 2:08 pm

The only thing I like is their logo... period Chevrolet presents special edition upgrades for the Cruze Icon_lol

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 26th December 2009, 12:01 pm

I only like their bumblebee only...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by daleo 26th December 2009, 1:51 pm

I only like if it can transform. haha... Chevrolet presents special edition upgrades for the Cruze Icon_lol
daleo
daleo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down