Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Hooray...my Koup coming liao!

+41
Zonda S 4.1
maxx
winn
chernobyl
kensum
Sunviva
KingJerry
Dummyhalf
rickong
omg2doors
skyalan79
accelus
JF_Koup
max
forte3737
kapitan
jeRrRKKKK
melburn
joA
gobal100
saturnz^83
JuanST
greatgazoo
scalar
DarkPrince
jenny
SoBeR
cadetaries
johnno
psionix
epig
viper007
dav12tan
Siaoster
KnightRider
Mac
NiVleK
unlimitedz
Juz@kid
whitechoco
redkoup
45 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hooray...my Koup coming liao!

Post by whitechoco 2nd November 2009, 11:47 am

i read in the other thread that it is not advisable to use car cover.. i did thot of that too initially
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 2nd November 2009, 11:49 am

well, the car looks great and it will attract attention.. and if someone wanted to harm the car in any way.. nothing will help.. camera's and alarms will be helpful but if someone really cautious attacks, den its a bit useless.. jus pray tat nothing like tat will happen to our Koups.. hehe..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 2nd November 2009, 12:01 pm

eh..... my SE just called... she informed me that this time round only got 5 koups come nia..

which i don't quite believe leh...

then i told her that 1 of the forumer will be collecting his in 3rd wk of nov but his booking date was later then me.

why was this so? i questioned her.

then she said cannot be, koup still have to go thru the 1st of it's kind inspection which will take 2-3 wks..

sibei sian.. then ask her when next shipment, she say don't know.

she said will check again and get back to me.

any of ur SE called?

btw, 1.6M test drive will be ready this wk..

Last edited by epig on 2nd November 2009, 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit typo..)
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 2nd November 2009, 12:03 pm

epig wrote:eh..... my SE just called... she informed me that this time round only got 5 koups come nia..

then i told her that 1 of the forumer will be collecting his in 3rd nov but his booking date was later then me. what was this so, i questioned her.

then she said cannot be, koup still have to go thru the 1st of it's kind inspection which will take 2-3 wks..

any of ur SE called?

Wah sian.. the wait continues..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd November 2009, 12:12 pm

epig wrote:eh..... my SE just called... she informed me that this time round only got 5 koups come nia..

then i told her that 1 of the forumer will be collecting his in 3rd nov but his booking date was later then me.

any of ur SE called?

epig, seems that ur SE also a lady. dunno whether same as mine or not..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 2nd November 2009, 12:16 pm

whitechoco wrote:

then i told her that 1 of the forumer will be collecting his in 3rd nov but his booking date was later then me.

any of ur SE called?

epig, seems that ur SE also a lady. dunno whether same as mine or not..

you've got a PM...
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 2nd November 2009, 12:17 pm

epig wrote:

I mentioned collecting ard 3rd week of Nov, not 3 Nov hor.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 2nd November 2009, 12:18 pm

redkoup wrote:
epig wrote:

I mentioned collecting ard 3rd week of Nov, not 3 Nov hor.

sry.. typo.. 3rd wk.. i told her 3rd wk..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 2nd November 2009, 12:21 pm

U opted for leather seat or any other special freebies that need installing?
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 2nd November 2009, 12:23 pm

so she's trying to say this shipment is testdrive 1.6m!?!? hahah... the wait continues...

koup still have to go thru the 1st of it's kind inspection which will take 2-3 wks - this implies!?!?!

btw most likely goin for testdrive this wk end. fianlly abit more free time liao.. hmmm.. anybody goin for round 2?!?!? ahaha..
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 2nd November 2009, 12:24 pm

redkoup wrote:U opted for leather seat or any other special freebies that need installing?

yup, all given to me but doesnt affect the shipment. cause all the additional add-ons are done locally (ie solar films, leather seats etc)

shipment comes in stock condition and not added-on in korea, so doesn't affect the shipment.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 2nd November 2009, 12:25 pm

lidat hope mine not a test drive car nia. Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Icon_eek
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 2nd November 2009, 12:26 pm

unlimitedz wrote:so she's trying to say this shipment is testdrive 1.6m!?!? hahah... the wait continues...

koup still have to go thru the 1st of it's kind inspection which will take 2-3 wks - this implies!?!?!

btw most likely goin for testdrive this wk end. fianlly abit more free time liao.. hmmm.. anybody goin for round 2?!?!? ahaha..

ya, she told me this shipment consist of mixture cars... then tell me got alot of new SE.. maybe give wrong info..

anyway, don't know la. she said she will reconfirm with the stock department again and let me know tmr.

yeah me.. most prob sun going for 1.6M test drive.. maybe we can go together.. haa haa haa..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 2nd November 2009, 12:28 pm

epig - hahah.. c how... eiother tis sat /sun.. check wif my gal c when's she free first.. hahah..

redkoup - Jst abt to ask this!! any experts to define how do we knw our rides are not tested-driveded kit!?!? hahaha..
sounds silly but i do hope to knw.. miledge <50km!?!

Last edited by unlimitedz on 2nd November 2009, 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by gobal100 2nd November 2009, 12:29 pm

no freebie can collect car early also he bought later mean he paying more C & C will be more happy to hand the car to him as they earn more. unless you willing to TOP UP to get your car faster

gobal100

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd November 2009, 12:32 pm

epig wrote:ya, she told me this shipment consist of mixture cars... then tell me got alot of new SE.. maybe give wrong info..

anyway, don't know la. she said she will reconfirm with the stock department again and let me know tmr.

yeah me.. most prob sun going for 1.6M test drive.. maybe we can go together.. haa haa haa..

what does having lots of new SE have to do with us?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 2nd November 2009, 12:32 pm

gobal100 wrote:no freebie can collect car early also he bought later mean he paying more C & C will be more happy to hand the car to him as they earn more. unless you willing to TOP UP to get your car faster

lol.. maybe lor.

nah, why top car when it's confirm coming.. LOL..

anyway, they'll ask u to top up if u still havent get ur COE car is available liao..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 2nd November 2009, 12:33 pm

whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:ya, she told me this shipment consist of mixture cars... then tell me got alot of new SE.. maybe give wrong info..

what does having lots of new SE have to do with us?

i really don't know.. lol.. she said new SE don't know how the system works.. so maybe gave wrong info. lol..

anyway, i'll just wait and see what's her reply.

or see any bros or sis's SE call them and what's their SE reply.

really can't do much also..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 2nd November 2009, 1:24 pm

unlimitedz wrote:
redkoup - Jst abt to ask this!! any experts to define how do we knw our rides are not tested-driveded kit!?!? hahaha..

Not sure but unlikely la that a big co like C&C will try n pass off a test drive car as a sale car. Chassis number usually oredi key in and sent to LTA and finance co. All the custom duties would've been paid before the car even leaves the restricted port holding area. And test drive cars are usually put into service for a few months before they sell them off as demo cars.

That's for a reputable public listed co like C&C. For PI, it could be a diff story. Once, they let me test drive a car which they said has been sold but not not yet registered.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 2nd November 2009, 1:29 pm

epig wrote:
i really don't know.. lol.. she said new SE don't know how the system works.. so maybe gave wrong info. lol..

Not sure if my SE is new or old but he took the initiative to inform me. Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 332362 I didn't call him to pressure any delivery date.

Sometimes, it could be how prompt a SE follows up on an order wif the ordering dept. Got heard of cases where ppl book the same car on the same weekend and some got their COE and some didn't. Maybe fasters fingers win? (and collect comm earlier?)
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 2nd November 2009, 1:40 pm

ok... we got ourselves some pros here... haha.. +1 redkoup...

yeah man... @least ur se informed u... koupians' se yet to inform anybody!??! cme 2think of it, me too Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 699370 .............................
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd November 2009, 1:59 pm

now is the game of which SE called who first.. Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Icon_razz
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 2nd November 2009, 2:03 pm

redkoup wrote:
epig wrote:

Not sure if my SE is new or old but he took the initiative to inform me. Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 332362 I didn't call him to pressure any delivery date.

Sometimes, it could be how prompt a SE follows up on an order wif the ordering dept. Got heard of cases where ppl book the same car on the same weekend and some got their COE and some didn't. Maybe fasters fingers win? (and collect comm earlier?)

yup, agree.. mine just called to update me on the 1.6M test drive so i asked her about the collection then was told the info..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 2nd November 2009, 2:04 pm

whitechoco wrote:now is the game of which SE called who first.. Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Icon_razz

lol.. yalor..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd November 2009, 2:07 pm

Btw, I just recalled, I ever asked my SE before last time a week before the official launch, she said if got shipment, she said she will receive an sms like that.. can't remember whether she said an sms abt the allocation or what.. and also saying something abt the system will reflect also..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 2nd November 2009, 2:09 pm

Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Confused Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Confused Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Confused
whitechoco wrote:Btw, I just recalled, I ever asked my SE before last time a week before the official launch, she said if got shipment, she said she will receive an sms like that.. can't remember whether she said an sms abt the allocation or what.. and also saying something abt the system will reflect also..

staring all our koups avatar.. cant help but get excited all over again... hahha.. koup really chio xia... Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Icon_redface
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd November 2009, 2:18 pm

unlimitedz wrote:Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Confused Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Confused Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Confused
whitechoco wrote:Btw, I just recalled, I ever asked my SE before last time a week before the official launch, she said if got shipment, she said she will receive an sms like that.. can't remember whether she said an sms abt the allocation or what.. and also saying something abt the system will reflect also..

staring all our koups avatar.. cant help but get excited all over again... hahha.. koup really chio xia... Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Icon_redface

lol... confusing rite? aiya.. i dunno how they work lah.. hehee
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 2nd November 2009, 2:30 pm

unlimitedz wrote:Redkoup, Congrats!!!

Hmmm... by e format it goes...

epig/1.6M/White/ 3-sept
redkoup/1.6M/Racing Red/5-Sep
farhan86/1.6A/Racing Red/ 5-Sep
cadetaries/1.6M/White/6-Sep
whitechoco/1.6A/white/6-Sep
unlimitedz/1.6M/Racing Red/ 6-Sep
johnno/1.6A/Blue/8-Sep
joA/1.6A/Lime Twist/090909
rickong/1.6A/Tit Silver/27-sept
jxong/1.6M/ White/ ???
chernobyl/2.0M/Racing Red/???

note tis list for e "old" Koupians..
I haven't testdrive my manual car yet, ur Koup arriving in another 3wks?!?!? Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Icon_bounce

Joa- u chaneg to lime green!?!? zoon bo?!?! care to share y!?!? ahahh.. definately best looking color but i counldnt convince myself to change green.......

Ya cuz its 1 of my lucky colors but not red, so I cant choose the racing red. So i go for green lor..which is 1 of the 2 unique colors for Koup Smile but mainly due to the refreshing feeling i get the 1st time i saw it.

Congrats redKoup n fellow Koup owners!! Guess i'll have to go overseas often like bro johnno otherwise see Koups on the road make my wait feel longer.. Haha..
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 2nd November 2009, 2:36 pm

After reading so many bros here neber receive call, decided to check wif my SE again to be sure.

Apparently ard the 3rd week of Nov is when the shipment arrive, not when i pickup the car. Cheh....slight miscomm. haha. That means delivery is likely early Dec. But it's ok, small diff onli la.

Oh well, at least i know it's on the way and he keeps me inform. Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 332362
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd November 2009, 2:42 pm

OOoooo.. haha.. ok.. so the dates to watch will be early dec then.. Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Icon_razz

thanks for checking!
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac 2nd November 2009, 2:45 pm

At least your end date is near ... mine still a long way to go ...
Mac
Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 2nd November 2009, 2:46 pm

redkoup wrote:After reading so many bros here neber receive call, decided to check wif my SE again to be sure.

Apparently ard the 3rd week of Nov is when the shipment arrive, not when i pickup the car. Cheh....slight miscomm. haha. That means delivery is likely early Dec. But it's ok, small diff onli la.

Oh well, at least i know it's on the way and he keeps me inform. Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 332362

wa bro.. thx again for the info.. hmmm................. 3rd wk then come.....................................................................................................................

lol.. back to the waiting game...
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 2nd November 2009, 2:52 pm

whitechoco wrote:
unlimitedz wrote:Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Confused Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Confused Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Confused

lol... confusing rite? aiya.. i dunno how they work lah.. hehee

choco- this is sales ppl tactic.. If they cant convince u, then they'll confuse u. Lol..
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by viper007 2nd November 2009, 3:18 pm

redkoup wrote:After reading so many bros here neber receive call, decided to check wif my SE again to be sure.

oh that means it will be even longer wait liao...
viper007
viper007

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 2nd November 2009, 3:37 pm

tats nice... my lucky color is red.. gf felt red will b nice for koup... so red lo... intereested in green but doesn't have a substainable reason to urge me to change... hahaha...

mayb i live bungalow/ big shot manager then mayb... haha...

joA wrote:
unlimitedz wrote:Redkoup, Congrats!!!

Hmmm... by e format it goes...

epig/1.6M/White/ 3-sept
redkoup/1.6M/Racing Red/5-Sep
farhan86/1.6A/Racing Red/ 5-Sep
cadetaries/1.6M/White/6-Sep
whitechoco/1.6A/white/6-Sep
unlimitedz/1.6M/Racing Red/ 6-Sep
johnno/1.6A/Blue/8-Sep
joA/1.6A/Lime Twist/090909
rickong/1.6A/Tit Silver/27-sept
jxong/1.6M/ White/ ???
chernobyl/2.0M/Racing Red/???

note tis list for e "old" Koupians..
I haven't testdrive my manual car yet, ur Koup arriving in another 3wks?!?!? Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Icon_bounce

Joa- u chaneg to lime green!?!? zoon bo?!?! care to share y!?!? ahahh.. definately best looking color but i counldnt convince myself to change green.......

Ya cuz its 1 of my lucky colors but not red, so I cant choose the racing red. So i go for green lor..which is 1 of the 2 unique colors for Koup Smile but mainly due to the refreshing feeling i get the 1st time i saw it.

Congrats redKoup n fellow Koup owners!! Guess i'll have to go overseas often like bro johnno otherwise see Koups on the road make my wait feel longer.. Haha..
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 2nd November 2009, 4:22 pm

Haiii....such a disappointing update.....
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 2nd November 2009, 4:32 pm

unlimitedz wrote:epig - hahah.. c how... eiother tis sat /sun.. check wif my gal c when's she free first.. hahah..

ok sure.. no prob. mine i told her we'll be going on sun to test drive liao.. lol..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd November 2009, 5:23 pm

joA wrote:choco- this is sales ppl tactic.. If they cant convince u, then they'll confuse u. Lol..
u r rite.. and i find my that my SE very good at talking one..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 2nd November 2009, 5:26 pm

sianz, still no news from my SE
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by dav12tan 2nd November 2009, 5:45 pm

Went to the showroom again juz now..... Still cannot take my eye off the car..... Wuhoo....

Btw, I was informed by the SE that car delivered from Nov 09 onward will not have the crack windscreen problem..... Smile
dav12tan
dav12tan

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd November 2009, 5:47 pm

dav12tan wrote:Went to the showroom again juz now..... Still cannot take my eye off the car..... Wuhoo....

Btw, I was informed by the SE that car delivered from Nov 09 onward will not have the crack windscreen problem..... Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Icon_smile

wa.. u go there again just to see see look look?? hehe
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 2nd November 2009, 5:52 pm

was informed by my SE there was no such thing as a new batch. LOL

DIdnt bothered to say anything else also.. just wait.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd November 2009, 5:54 pm

gives me an impression that everything is in a messy state Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Icon_silent
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 2nd November 2009, 5:58 pm

dav12tan wrote:Went to the showroom again juz now..... Still cannot take my eye off the car..... Wuhoo....

Btw, I was informed by the SE that car delivered from Nov 09 onward will not have the crack windscreen problem..... Smile

that's a gd news.. Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 332362
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 2nd November 2009, 5:59 pm

whitechoco wrote:gives me an impression that everything is in a messy state Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Icon_silent

?? what u mean by messy state?

dont quite get it though
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd November 2009, 6:01 pm

epig wrote:
whitechoco wrote:gives me an impression that everything is in a messy state Hooray...my Koup coming liao! - Page 2 Icon_silent

dont quite get it though

as in all SE says different things.. diff kind of information relayed to all of them?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 2nd November 2009, 6:03 pm

whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:

dont quite get it though

as in all SE says different things.. diff kind of information relayed to all of them?

lol.. yalor.. different SE always say different things to make their clients (as in us) happy.. lol..

what to do.. so overflow of different information lor.. lol..

but i'm still quite happy with mine though.. lol..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd November 2009, 6:07 pm

hahaa.. i also trust my SE got do her job lah - since the loan and COE was done super fast and she did call me to go down for the official launch to test drive.
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 2nd November 2009, 6:08 pm

actually...they also want the car to come in faster...so that they can start to collect their commission....
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 3rd November 2009, 12:49 am

whitechoco wrote:
scalar wrote:congrats.... dunno why my Se never call me.... sianz....
scalar, when did u book urs?
so far, seems only bro redkoup received the call...

booked mine in white... was on 8th Oct... COE gotton, loan approved, deposit $5K.... still SE never call me..... sms/call never reply... sianz........
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next