Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens

+17
stasystylez
FORTE21
SoBeR
keigo
viper007
NiVleK
unlimitedz
KnightRider
kapitan
Mac
jeRrRKKKK
whitechoco
DarkPrince
omg2doors
greatgazoo
JuanST
Kiang
21 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens Empty Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens

Post by Kiang 30th October 2009, 9:34 am

Congras Koup owner ......

saw a trailer full of koups going in pandan gardens when driving my wife to work ....
White .................... reds ...................... blues................

Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens Affraid
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens Empty Re: Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens

Post by JuanST 30th October 2009, 9:36 am

soon..... a lot of koups on the road......congrtas..... Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens Icon_razz
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens Empty Re: Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens

Post by greatgazoo 30th October 2009, 9:36 am

Cool...Means they are in SG already?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 30th October 2009, 9:38 am

yay~

but most likely not my batch. Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens Icon_razz
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 30th October 2009, 9:38 am

yup yup i saw in went in ....

brand new ahahaahha
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 30th October 2009, 9:39 am

can start to presure ur SE liao whahahahahaha

I WAN MY KOUP !!
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th October 2009, 9:40 am

lets hope tat its the first batch.. if its late for the first batch, the rest will have to wait longer.. haiyo!!
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 30th October 2009, 9:43 am

wah!!! pray hard it's the first batch, but dunno how many. Maybe I should ask SE for updates next week. lol..

anyone with any updates from their SE update update k?? Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens Icon_razz
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th October 2009, 9:44 am

haha.. yeah.. updates please.. koups on trailers means still have to register.. still need to pay for insurance and first installment.. process documents.. hope for end nov delivery!! wee!!!
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 30th October 2009, 9:58 am

dunno if they still need to go for lta inspection again or not - since the test drive units dun come with the push start...
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th October 2009, 9:59 am

tats another consideration.. haiyo.. how long do we have to wait!!
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 30th October 2009, 10:03 am

hehe... well if they are really the first shipment, i think registering, paying 1st installment, etc by right shouldn't take that long. I read the other threads here that these only take 3 days for normal and most a week for OPC.

if need inspection then maybe longer.
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th October 2009, 10:05 am

confirm need inspection.. once ok den come down for payment.. den have to process den can collect.. for those who added stuff to the car, still need to do those before they call you down.. hmm..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 30th October 2009, 10:09 am

wah if really they call me for collection i next month eat bread...
because they told me end dec or end jan collect i purposely put another 2k more for downpayment... lol

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 30th October 2009, 10:10 am

jeRrRKKKK wrote:wah if really they call me for collection i next month eat bread...
because they told me end dec or end jan collect i purposely put another 2k more for downpayment... lol

bread still ok.... at least not grass....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 30th October 2009, 10:11 am

jeRrRKKKK wrote:wah if really they call me for collection i next month eat bread...
LOL! eat bread?? maybe i shld also.. Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens Icon_razz
but why do u want to put 2k more for downpayment?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th October 2009, 10:14 am

correct.. my insurance so high, i think i cant even afford grass.. hahahaha..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac 30th October 2009, 10:44 am

Exciting news. Hopefully Korean factory will ramp up their capacity and allocate more to SG. There are over 200 people waiting here .. haha
Mac
Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th October 2009, 10:47 am

Mac wrote:Exciting news. Hopefully Korean factory will ramp up their capacity and allocate more to SG. There are over 200 people waiting here .. haha

only 200??? one car carrier can carry 5000 cars... what is two hundred....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th October 2009, 10:49 am

why are we waiting? why are we waiting? why are we waiting???
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 30th October 2009, 10:49 am

whitechoco wrote:
LOL! eat bread?? maybe i shld also.. Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens Icon_razz
but why do u want to put 2k more for downpayment?

if you take a 10 yr loan, at 2.2% interest
in effect for every $1000 loan amount, you'll pay $220 for interest

in my case i took a 7 yr loan therefore that decision to down another 2k saved me $308 worth of interest
$308 is a big big amount to throw away!!!

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by Mac 30th October 2009, 10:52 am

kapitan wrote:
Mac wrote:Exciting news. Hopefully Korean factory will ramp up their capacity and allocate more to SG. There are over 200 people waiting here .. haha

Of course the carrier can carry more. The thing is the factory must allocate the cars to C&C before they could be delivered to us mah. The number 200 was what I read in papers as there are more than 200 bookings for the Koup.
Mac
Mac

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 30th October 2009, 10:52 am

kapitan wrote:

but the people waiting for forte also numbering near the thousands
i read from the forte forum that on avg they wait 2 - 3 months, some after 3 mths collect car still no bodykit

lucky my koup auto come with bodykit...
imagine paying that 5k extra for the SX, wait 3 months then they tell you
oh we don't have bodykit, we keep your 5k first, meanwhile you take our EX... once bodykit come then we upgrade into SX for you

your COE/depreciation/loan interest still start from the 1st day you collect

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 30th October 2009, 10:53 am

farhan86 wrote:correct.. my insurance so high, i think i cant even afford grass.. hahahaha..

what is your final quote ah?
5.5k ah?

wah kao if give me this type of insurance i surely take the car and bang people... lol

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 30th October 2009, 10:54 am

koup comes with bodykit? Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens Icon_eek
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th October 2009, 10:55 am

Okay, hope I will be in Korea soon, planning mid Nov, if I am at the loading port, i will snap pictures of the right hand drive Koup on berth, if I am there and make an average count of how many Koup are bound here locally...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th October 2009, 10:56 am

final is 5.5k.. still waiting for NTUC to reply.. see how la.. if no choice den jus pay.. hope for better qoute next year..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 30th October 2009, 10:57 am

yeah...they're already in...everyday see it...living just opposite....
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th October 2009, 10:57 am

KnightRider wrote:yeah...they're already in...everyday see it...living just opposite....

serious ah?? no false alarm?? hehe.. excited sia..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 30th October 2009, 10:59 am

omg2doors wrote:koup comes with bodykit? Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens Icon_eek

but unlike the forte where you have a choice of EX vs SX the default package for koup already has bodykit ma...
else how to repair if your bumper scratch wall?

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 30th October 2009, 10:59 am

not a lot...only saw a few been trailed in while on my way to work...
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 30th October 2009, 11:00 am

KnightRider wrote:yeah...they're already in...everyday see it...living just opposite....

take picture leh!!!
how many do you see?

confirm is koup and not forte?
from a distance and birds eye view they are the same leh...

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th October 2009, 11:00 am

post pics here!! all the future owners will drool and be more impatient.. haha..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 30th October 2009, 11:01 am

koup got bodykit meh???

knightrider - u live just opposite pandan gardens?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 30th October 2009, 11:01 am

farhan86 wrote:final is 5.5k.. still waiting for NTUC to reply.. see how la.. if no choice den jus pay.. hope for better qoute next year..

what are you working as ah?
i'm 5 yrs older than you yet i cannot affor 5.5k insurance... haha

anyway very stylish for a 23 yr old to be driving such a big car that YOU OWN...
usually at your age ppl drive picanto or super duper high end father's car...

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 30th October 2009, 11:02 am

whitechoco wrote:koup got bodykit meh???

Yeah....ard the corner...haha....tmr collecting my forte...just need to walk over....Razz
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th October 2009, 11:03 am

i'm a SAF regular.. been saving up for a car.. but its still heart pain la.. but nvm.. tahan..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 30th October 2009, 11:03 am

I saw only like...4-5 cars....red.....i only saw 2 doors...if not mistaken...dont think I get poor vision so early age...hehehe

Ok guys...tmr i going to collect my forte...will take pic and let you guys drooling on you keyboards...........................PROVIDED I GET TO SEE THEM!!

Last edited by KnightRider on 30th October 2009, 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th October 2009, 11:04 am

we will watch this page.. lolx..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 30th October 2009, 11:06 am

KnightRider wrote:
whitechoco wrote:koup got bodykit meh???

Yeah....ard the corner...haha....tmr collecting my forte...just need to walk over....Saw a trailer full of Koups going in Pandan Gardens Icon_razz

waa.. then u can update us often... LOL!
and yes.. pls take pics when u go collect ur forte tomorrow. and congrats on collecting ur forte too!
maybe u can ask ur SE (if u see some koups there), are those koups the first shipment? hehehe
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 30th October 2009, 11:06 am

farhan86 wrote:we will watch this page.. lolx..
definitely! lol...
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 30th October 2009, 11:06 am

farhan86 wrote:i'm a SAF regular.. been saving up for a car.. but its still heart pain la.. but nvm.. tahan..

shiok la you!
free parking in camp all day everyday so you can drive to work daily...
no wonder you not getting opc

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th October 2009, 11:07 am

haha.. yeah.. but its not as easy la..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 30th October 2009, 11:08 am

Sure...hha..the new building very high....cannot peep in unless i got crane....haha....

I will ask my parents' friends who working inside...see if they see those " new 2 doors cars" old ppl dunno what is koup lah...haha....
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 30th October 2009, 11:09 am

anyway, congrats KnightRider.. enjoy ur new ride..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 30th October 2009, 11:09 am

KnightRider wrote:I saw only like...4-5 cars....red.....i only saw 2 doors...if not mistaken...dont think I get poor vision so early age...hehehe

Ok guys...tmr i going to collect my forte...will take pic and let you guys drooling on you keyboards...........................PROVIDED I GET TO SEE THEM!!

4 - 5 means test drive cars la...
haii wasted

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 30th October 2009, 11:12 am

if thats not the only trailers leh.....tmr i go in walk ard and see....

dont think they need so many test drive cars..since all showroom already got their test drive cars since the launch...
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 30th October 2009, 11:16 am

test drive 1.6 Manual!?!? nobody thought of tat?!?! or only LK can testdrive nia... unlikely it will b release to us soon... for my case, i have yet to settle e insur. $$, first payment(excluding deposit).. or am i e only one tat's late?!?!? hahah...
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 30th October 2009, 11:18 am

i also havent settle my insurance yet leh. But we will only be settling those when the shipment comes in.
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by jeRrRKKKK 30th October 2009, 11:20 am

might be a new roadshow coming along and all the cars they have available are already at the 2 current showrooms and used as test drive vehicles thus need to indent more cars

afterall, kia has been pushing the koup very aggressively
look at the previous few days newspapers, everyday got half a page worth of koup advertisements

bring in the car today, tonite can drive out to another location for roadshow already
probably 2 cars for display sets, 3 for test drive...

Last edited by jeRrRKKKK on 30th October 2009, 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

jeRrRKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next