Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car...

+13
Siaoster
NiVleK
omg2doors
Terrier
whitechoco
andikong
lawrenceke
melburn
unlimitedz
aural
Bed
crazyfox
kei66
17 posters

Go down

King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Empty King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car....

Post by kei66 27th October 2009, 11:01 am

2 days back, i was at the traffic light and there was a bus at the opposite side.
Then to my surprise, it is the King Long bus that has the same retro K emblem.
Oh man.. so embarrassing.. i'm not sure if the bus driver notice that his company logo is the same as mine.. haha.......
Is the company going to grow in future and we will see more of King Long?

So going to change it man.... King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Icon_redface

King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... 43057

King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... 42453
kei66
kei66

Back to top Go down

King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Empty Re: King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car...

Post by crazyfox 27th October 2009, 11:29 am

Surely the market in China is big.

Surely Singapore wants to drive the cost of providing public transport cheaply.

You do the sum
crazyfox
crazyfox

Back to top Go down

King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Empty Re: King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car...

Post by Bed 27th October 2009, 11:34 am

Hahaha.... Original Kia logo is still the best. For me.....
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 27th October 2009, 11:36 am

Actually, there are also buses with merc and volvo also. No worries bro.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 27th October 2009, 11:41 am

Care to post original (korea) forte in e k-emblem logo!?!? Recallin tat e k emblem was for korea kia!??! care to share some proofs?!?
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 27th October 2009, 11:41 am

Bed wrote:Hahaha.... Original Kia logo is still the best. For me.....

Similar tots, i also prefer the original logo.
Anyway u r driving a KIA CERATO FORTE, doesn't matter which logo be proud of it.

King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... 332362
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 27th October 2009, 12:05 pm

melburn wrote:

Similar tots, i also prefer the original logo.
Anyway u r driving a KIA CERATO FORTE, doesn't matter which logo be proud of it.

King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... 332362

Yeah! KIA CERATO FORTE rocks!!! Have been driving for 2 weeks and really enjoy and love my ride. Though a lot of bad comments from in-laws, friends, colleagues and VOGS. So far didn't give me any problems yet. The only thing I dislike is the tyre pressure pipe cap. The cap that covers the pipe where we pump air to the tyre. It is made of black plastic material and still left screw thread able to see after fully screwed. I immediately swoped with my Vios when collecting car King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Icon_smile
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 27th October 2009, 12:18 pm

nothing to be ashamed of.. y care what pple thinks? it is yr car and the K retro emblem is used in Korea offically.. y care if King Long also same emblem? we all know china stuffs all very similar to other brandings.. So WHO CARES??

haha.. a proud owner of forte with retro K emblem! Very Happy
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by kei66 27th October 2009, 12:25 pm

Actually K retro emblem is not used in korea Officially.. they are also using the same KIA logo.
kei66
kei66

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 27th October 2009, 12:42 pm

Same for me, in fact the KIA brand is older than the Hyundai brand in the motor industry.
65 yrs is a long time when Subaru don't even have cars except aeroplane. Honda and Suzuki
only have motor bikes. See the link below:

http://www.thehyway.com/Kia-Motors-History.htm
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 27th October 2009, 1:46 pm

Great!! i like e way u think...

ps: can u keep injectin me tat koup is comin!??! im kinda "not as excited as initial stage"... ahahhaha... Havent even went for testdrive yet man King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Icon_sad no time...

lawrenceke wrote:nothing to be ashamed of.. y care what pple thinks? it is yr car and the K retro emblem is used in Korea offically.. y care if King Long also same emblem? we all know china stuffs all very similar to other brandings.. So WHO CARES??

haha.. a proud owner of forte with retro K emblem! King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Icon_biggrin
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 27th October 2009, 1:49 pm

unlimitedz wrote:Great!! i like e way u think...

ps: can u keep injectin me tat koup is comin!??! im kinda "not as excited as initial stage"... ahahhaha... Havent even went for testdrive yet man King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Icon_sad no time...

maybe u need to go for test drive to "rekindle" that excitement.. lol
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 27th October 2009, 1:57 pm

exactly!!!hahah..
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 27th October 2009, 2:37 pm

what's there to embarass about lolz..

Im actually proud of it when I park along siglap for dinner, after dinner when I walking back to my car. Few folks walked up to me and asked.. What ride am I having?? the emblem seems resemble like Lexus but they knew it isnt.. so I think they are betting ard and guessing what the hell is this ride..

In the end, I given them the answer after couple of their wild guesses and to their surprises is like OMG~~ How can KIA looks so different! Is that PI? I was like.. huh.. in my mind they must be nv watch the KIA ads at all..

After that I told them is Kia Forte.. then they start Ohhh.. and have a different impression on KIA now King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Icon_biggrin
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 27th October 2009, 2:59 pm

I will go siglap wif my koup... park beside u... ppl ask i say mine lexus PI.. whahahhaha.. jkjk...
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 27th October 2009, 3:20 pm

Actually tats 1 of the reason i kept the original emblem.
Coz i want to let them know tat its a KIA and i'm proud of owning one.

King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Icon_twisted
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 27th October 2009, 3:22 pm

Hello bro... i prefer replace e emblem to Audi... whahah.. from rear kinda seems like one... hahah...

melburn wrote:Actually tats 1 of the reason i kept the original emblem.
Coz i want to let them know tat its a KIA and i'm proud of owning one.

King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Icon_twisted
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 27th October 2009, 3:29 pm

KIA = killed in action!! dont really like it..

besides that, I like pple to guess what ride am I driving.. so they will took more time looking at my ride.. then rather.. Chey KIA. then walk away...

like I said.. personal views..

Some pple just love KIA, some pple dont..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by omg2doors 27th October 2009, 3:31 pm

KIA emblem quite nice ma..be proud of what u have.

it's a popular brand of car in ang mo country. lol
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 27th October 2009, 3:32 pm

Terrier wrote:KIA = killed in action!! dont really like it..

besides that, I like pple to guess what ride am I driving.. so they will took more time looking at my ride.. then rather.. Chey KIA. then walk away...

like I said.. personal views..

Some pple just love KIA, some pple dont..

Haha mayb.
But so far the comments i gt is "Wow its from KIA", then they start walking around to cfm.

King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Lol
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bed 27th October 2009, 6:06 pm

I think KIA logo is simple and direct. Just read it and you know it's KIA. Not like some branded brands with wings at side and almost look the same until I don't know which is which. King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Icon_lol
Bed
Bed

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 27th October 2009, 7:39 pm

I dun like KIA logo. I prefer the retro logo...makes ppl wonder what is it...
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 27th October 2009, 8:29 pm

NiVleK wrote:I dun like KIA logo. I prefer the retro logo...makes ppl wonder what is it...

provided they don see this thread?

Haha it's up to individual preference lah on what they like. If nt juz custom one to ur liking thru the website that kapi had posted somewhere
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 28th October 2009, 11:33 am

Best is no logo!! Hahaha!! Take out the Kia logo, leave the space blank!! Hahahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 28th October 2009, 3:56 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Best is no logo!! Hahaha!! Take out the Kia logo, leave the space blank!! Hahahaha!! :-)

How about this Bug Bull logo for you. Take out the Chinese words.

King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Big_bu11
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 28th October 2009, 4:15 pm

Saw this Forte with another version of the not Kia logo.

King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... 500_4d10
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 28th October 2009, 4:18 pm

i think tis is why some ppl out there got confused. cos they see the cars look like some cars they see but then all diff logo one.. King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Lol
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 28th October 2009, 4:18 pm

I at work now!! Cant see the photos!! :-)

Actually wanted to. Tried it using the website Kapitan introduced. But then dun have a suitable bull to fit the shape. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 28th October 2009, 5:40 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:I at work now!! Cant see the photos!! :-)

Actually wanted to. Tried it using the website Kapitan introduced. But then dun have a suitable bull to fit the shape. :-)

Bro Bigcow, this new logo with compliments from me. can use for your avatar.

King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Big_bu12
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 28th October 2009, 5:42 pm

Thanks. :-)

The one I using for my avator is a tattoo design. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 28th October 2009, 5:44 pm

he is a COW and a bull.....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 28th October 2009, 5:45 pm

Yes bro kapitan!!! I am both!! Hahahahaha!! Hehehehe!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 28th October 2009, 5:52 pm

kapitan wrote:he is a COW and a bull.....

Cow too soft and tame for him, the bull image suits him (Big, Strong and Friendly) more like the Red Bull Drinks and sponsor in the F1 race. Ready to charge!

King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Big_co10
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 28th October 2009, 6:08 pm

cant imagine ah cow turns out to be a kambing.... King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... 256379 hahaha
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 28th October 2009, 6:13 pm

Alamak!! Kambing sedap lah!! :-) Susu kambing pun sedap!! :-)

Big, you mean fat?? Strong, you mean some other part?? Friendly, you mean buaya?? Hahahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 28th October 2009, 6:22 pm

Juz@kid wrote:cant imagine ah cow turns out to be a kambing.... King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... 256379 hahaha

Hey you know what is kambing, the Goat their use to slaughter during Hari Raya Haji and not the Red Bull. King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Fresse King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... Icon_evil
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 28th October 2009, 6:28 pm

alamak we OT too much liao.... King Long thread becum Kambing topic... King Long bus "Retro K emblem" embarrass my car... 256379

at least, e two got something in common... starts wif a retro "K"....
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 29th October 2009, 10:01 am

But seriously, King Long sounds funny. Keep wanting to say King Kong!! Hahahaha!! :-)

Of course Juz@kid knows what is a kambing I am sure!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 29th October 2009, 10:13 am

andikong wrote:Saw this Forte with another version of the not Kia logo.

I have source for this emblem.. but not cheap at all..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Apul 29th October 2009, 10:25 am

Terrier wrote:
andikong wrote:Saw this Forte with another version of the not Kia logo.

I have source for this emblem.. but not cheap at all..

how much??

Apul

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 29th October 2009, 11:11 am

price is sensitive here.. u got pm!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down