Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Those Interested in CS-II pls Enter. Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Those Interested in CS-II pls Enter. Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Those Interested in CS-II pls Enter. Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Those Interested in CS-II pls Enter. Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Those Interested in CS-II pls Enter. Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Those Interested in CS-II pls Enter. Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Those Interested in CS-II pls Enter. Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Those Interested in CS-II pls Enter. Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Those Interested in CS-II pls Enter. Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Those Interested in CS-II pls Enter.

+8
impact2001
rickong
hellbabe
NiVleK
cadetaries
omg2doors
whitechoco
epig
12 posters

Go down

Those Interested in CS-II pls Enter. Empty Those Interested in CS-II pls Enter.

Post by epig 21st October 2009, 6:17 pm

mjs wrote:
epig wrote:
mjs wrote:Hi bro,

The koup is also
worth $320 before discount. Even though it has only 2 doors, their size
still categorizes them in the medium rank.

For the free leather
treatment, i will have to discuss with my boss about it as the offer is
only available exclusively for Forte owners this month.

Cheers:)
Sherine Chan

Hi Sherine,

thks for the info.

Do keep us updated on the free leather treatment for the group purchase.

Hi bro,

I have talked to my boss and you will be able to enjoy the free leather
treatment if you send us a pm with your name/contact/car model/car
color and ETA of your car by the end of this month.

Cheers,

Sherine Chan

To all Bros and Sis out there who wants to do CS-II

Above is the reply from the company providing CS-II treatment. They are currently offering a deal to our sedan bros that includes a free leather treatment until end of this month. Hoping to get the same deal as our sedan bros but have to confirm with them 1st who are interested.

Therefore, those interested, please reply here in order for me to try to talk to them again to extend for koup an (if possible, no guarantee can get) as we still has yet to receive any news of our delivery.

Also for those confirm will get, pls indicate (confirm getting) behind ur nick, so i can forward them ur nick 1st in order for u to lock in and secure the leather treatment.

below is an example.

1. koup* - epig
2. forte** - epig (confirm getting)

this is open to sedan bros also.. therefore, those interested pls reply here too for the Group Purchase. Cheers.
*koup for 2 doors
** forte for 4 doors
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Those Interested in CS-II pls Enter. Empty Re: Those Interested in CS-II pls Enter.

Post by whitechoco 21st October 2009, 6:19 pm

1. koup - whitechoco (confirm getting)
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Those Interested in CS-II pls Enter. Empty Re: Those Interested in CS-II pls Enter.

Post by omg2doors 21st October 2009, 6:23 pm

2. koup - omg2doors (confirm getting if really free)
omg2doors
omg2doors

Back to top Go down

Post by cadetaries 21st October 2009, 6:28 pm

3. koup - cadetaries (confirm getting)

cadetaries

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 21st October 2009, 7:12 pm

4. koup - NiVleK (confirm getting if really free but dunno when car arrive and I will wait till the third week to do CSII since the 24mths warranty is for new cars till one month old Very Happy)
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by hellbabe 21st October 2009, 10:11 pm

me... but car will only be out dec-jan..
hellbabe
hellbabe

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 21st October 2009, 10:16 pm

4. koup - NiVleK (confirm getting if really free but dunno when car arrive and I will wait till the third week to do CSII since the 24mths warranty is for new cars till one month old Those Interested in CS-II pls Enter. Icon_biggrin)
5. koup - rickong (confirm getting)

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 21st October 2009, 10:18 pm

Errr.. no need ba? I can just dropped them an email, to request a free leather treatment for the members in this forum. Lol. Anyway, you can't see any difference for the free leather treatment.. Most importantly is the CSII..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 21st October 2009, 10:19 pm

impact2001 wrote:Errr.. no need ba? I can just dropped them an email, to request a free leather treatment for the members in this forum. Lol. Anyway, you can't see any difference for the free leather treatment.. Most importantly is the CSII..

sure? if you can will be much better wor. the lady like very firm only until end of this month for the free leather treatment.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by rickong 21st October 2009, 10:22 pm

epig wrote:
impact2001 wrote:Errr.. no need ba? I can just dropped them an email, to request a free leather treatment for the members in this forum. Lol. Anyway, you can't see any difference for the free leather treatment.. Most importantly is the CSII..

sure? if you can will be much better wor. the lady like very firm only until end of this month for the free leather treatment.

Maybe she just using standard sales tactics to press for faster sales. You just tell her that we have no ETA on the car, and if she can't budge, then we will go with another PPS

rickong

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 21st October 2009, 10:23 pm

rickong wrote:
epig wrote:

Maybe she just using standard sales tactics to press for faster sales. You just tell her that we have no ETA on the car, and if she can't budge, then we will go with another PPS

bro.. i already told her..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 21st October 2009, 10:36 pm

lol... can la.. should be able to do so.. bottomline, u guys are the customer.. u got the right to choose to do it or not to do it.. In fact still got others PPS u all can look at it.. Go buy one HOTSTUFF magazine, TONS of PPS services offering now
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 21st October 2009, 11:58 pm

yup, impact is rite...
felt tat leather treatment is can do without...
provided she can offer us real special package u see...
tats y i quote her this:

Hmmm.. Sherine,

how abt offering more choices for us instead??

Instead of Free leather treatment, lets say 500ml bottle of preservation solution + 500ml bottle of car shampoo + a microfibre cloth if we are able get 10deals for u!?!. Koups + Forte=) image brand new koups all go for ur CSII... great advertise right.. do consider abt it man=)
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by mjs 22nd October 2009, 1:08 pm

unlimitedz wrote:yup, impact is rite...
felt tat leather treatment is can do without...
provided she can offer us real special package u see...
tats y i quote her this:

Hmmm.. Sherine,

how abt offering more choices for us instead??

Instead of Free leather treatment, lets say 500ml bottle of preservation solution + 500ml bottle of car shampoo + a microfibre cloth if we are able get 10deals for u!?!. Koups + Forte=) image brand new koups all go for ur CSII... great advertise right.. do consider abt it man=)

Hi Bro,

Thanks for your suggestion.

Right now for this month, our promo here is the free Leather treatment on the leather seat. we will consider having the similar suggestion for the next promo.

Since the leather treatment is on promo till this month-end, whoever is interested on the leather treatment to be treated on the leather seat can just include in the above-list. When you call us for the appt. just let us know your nickname and we will refer to the list for the promotion.

Cheers;)
Sherine Chan
mjs
mjs

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 22nd October 2009, 2:42 pm

if that's the case, i wonder what next month promo will be..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by mjs 22nd October 2009, 4:20 pm

whitechoco wrote:if that's the case, i wonder what next month promo will be..

Hi Bro,

Will let you guys know the promo by this Saturday, please take note at our advertisment track ya.

Cheers:)
Sherine Chan
mjs
mjs

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 22nd October 2009, 10:29 pm

Hi Sherine,

Thanks for the update. Will keep track of the advert thread then.
FYI, I am a sis Those Interested in CS-II pls Enter. Icon_biggrin
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 22nd October 2009, 11:05 pm

whitechoco wrote:Hi Sherine,

lol.. as usual.. mistaken once again.. lol..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 22nd October 2009, 11:12 pm

epig wrote:
whitechoco wrote:Hi Sherine,

lol.. as usual.. mistaken once again.. lol..

jia lat... lol!
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by mjs 24th October 2009, 1:19 pm

Hi all bros and sis,

Please refer to our advertisement thread. Our new promotion has been posted there.

Cheers
Sherine Chan
mjs
mjs

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 24th October 2009, 4:39 pm

Thanks Sherine for the update.

Bros & Sis, u guys taking package B? hehee..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 24th October 2009, 11:58 pm

Me likely pack B..

waiting.. considering...

whitechoco wrote:Thanks Sherine for the update.

Bros & Sis, u guys taking package B? hehee..
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 25th October 2009, 3:45 am

so we got to paste here again or paste at the other thread ah? for the package we choosing
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 25th October 2009, 11:45 pm

whitechoco wrote:so we got to paste here again or paste at the other thread ah? for the package we choosing

sherine say paste on the advert thread. think m gg for B cuz no point do leather when its so new..
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 25th October 2009, 11:48 pm

joA wrote:
whitechoco wrote:so we got to paste here again or paste at the other thread ah? for the package we choosing

sherine say paste on the advert thread. think m gg for B cuz no point do leather when its so new..

oo.. okok.. ya..dats what i thot too when i read the explanation given at the other thread.
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by mjs 26th October 2009, 9:55 pm

Hi bros,

If you are still interested in the promotion, please post your details in a list of the below format in our advert thread.

1) Nickname – Car model, car color, preferred package
2)

Cheers
Sherine Chan
mjs
mjs

Back to top Go down

Post by chernobyl 26th October 2009, 10:02 pm

so who's going? any bros or sis from the 1st shipment going for the treatment? maybe can arrange go together?
chernobyl
chernobyl

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 26th October 2009, 10:04 pm

chernobyl, I will be going. I posted on the advert thread liao..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down