Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Think C&C Underpriced the Koup

+15
dav12tan
kapitan
jeRrRKKKK
epig
NiVleK
Siaoster
joA
andikong
JuanST
lukester
whitechoco
joepele
unlimitedz
kysoong
redkoup
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Empty Think C&C Underpriced the Koup

Post by redkoup 20th October 2009, 4:01 pm

Think if C&C price it another $4-5K, the Koup will still sell like hotcakes, going by the article below:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cycle & Carriage Kia revealed that up to 100 bookings have been placed for the Forte Koup over the weekend when it was launched. The 100 figure adds to bookings made prior to the launch bringing total bookings up to 200. The official dealer also revealed that the Forte Koup is expected to be delivered to customers in November or December.
“We are pleasantly surprised that we collected 100 bookings for this two-door coupe over just two days. This makes the total booking of Koup to rise to 200, with a hundred collected before the launch. I guess consumers realize that like the Cerato Forte, the Forte Koup also packed with features, plus a little more sexiness with two doors lesser,” said Chin Kee Min, Senior Manager for Kia Operations at Cycle & Carriage Kia Pte Ltd.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Empty Re: Think C&C Underpriced the Koup

Post by kysoong 20th October 2009, 4:10 pm

gaining market share is priceless... Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Icon_biggrin
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 20th October 2009, 4:12 pm

so what do u think redkoup...

will e shipment b like forte!??! taking yrs to arrive n keep hot-sellin @ e other end??
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 20th October 2009, 4:17 pm

Ya, as long as C&C dun boo boo with the stocks again...

My friend booked one and will only be collecting next year...
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 20th October 2009, 4:22 pm

Could be similar to the Forte situation. Once the Koup hits the roads, more ppl will take notice and when they find how affordable it is, even more will buy.

When i first enquired abt the pricing then at vivo, i thot to myself...."what?? only?? mai tu liao". Bet 200 fellas thot the same way too.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 20th October 2009, 4:23 pm

LOL... pray hard man.. stay strong in faith... haiz...
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 20th October 2009, 4:38 pm

wah... if C&C price it $4-5k more, will u all still buy??
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 20th October 2009, 4:42 pm

whitechoco wrote:wah... if C&C price it $4-5k more, will u all still buy??

5k more for wat i initially bought - for 2D, Manual, style, prelaunch(not in market yet!!)... yes i will.... i kinda regret not gettin e 2.0L one... lolx...

u choco?!?! will u!?!?
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 20th October 2009, 4:51 pm

unlimitedz wrote:

5k more for wat i initially bought - for 2D, Manual, style, prelaunch(not in market yet!!)... yes i will.... i kinda regret not gettin e 2.0L one... lolx...

u choco?!?! will u!?!?

haha... 2.0L is too much for me.. but if it were priced at $4-5K more for 1.6L, this means it's equivalent to current 2.0L.. hmm.. I guess I will still get the 1.6L one.. LOL! at pre-launch price yes.. Actually, what's the price now for 1.6L anyway, 62K? if so, thats already $4k above mine
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 20th October 2009, 4:54 pm

Check out my buddy's quotes...http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/accessories-section-kits-leds-soundproof-ice-etc-f23/car-mind-the-one-stop-info-for-all-your-car-needs-t580-50.htm#70465

tats was for prelaunch.. now +2k more i heard... dunoe how true..

whitechoco wrote:
unlimitedz wrote:

u choco?!?! will u!?!?

haha... 2.0L is too much for me.. but if it were priced at $4-5K more for 1.6L, this means it's equivalent to current 2.0L.. hmm.. I guess I will still get the 1.6L one.. LOL! at pre-launch price yes.. Actually, what's the price now for 1.6L anyway, 62K? if so, thats already $4k above mine
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 20th October 2009, 4:56 pm

Koup is definitely too good for the value.

i saw the newspapers on saturday. its the price of normal 1.6SX auto. too good to be true. if i waited few more months i would have gotten it too.

but have to pray hard for COE.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 20th October 2009, 4:58 pm

That's the price for over the weekend. I think someone here got mentioned that yesterday the price went up by another 2k which is 62999. Then i dunno what will happen to the price when the COE bid is up tis wed
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 20th October 2009, 5:01 pm

guys... dun count the chicks too soon...cnc might just underbid the coe to force ppl to topup and also raise their prices later.... some of you might end up waiting long long since u cannot secure coe... Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Icon_cry
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 20th October 2009, 5:03 pm

WhiteChoco - yeah.. saw tis in forum too.. forgot whr.. but seriously this price for koup, sure many will buy it.. trust me... hahah... koup will b like civic... or even more popular... hahah... everywhr also got = time 2get TT liao... we all trade in =) whahhaha..

JuanST - most "old" koupians here got e coe.. np i guess=)

whitechoco wrote:That's the price for over the weekend. I think someone here got mentioned that yesterday the price went up by another 2k which is 62999. Then i dunno what will happen to the price when the COE bid is up tis wed
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 20th October 2009, 5:10 pm

unlimitedz wrote:WhiteChoco - yeah.. saw tis in forum too.. forgot whr.. but seriously this price for koup, sure many will buy it.. trust me... hahah... koup will b like civic... or even more popular... hahah... everywhr also got = time 2get TT liao... we all trade in =) whahhaha..

JuanST - most "old" koupians here got e coe.. np i guess=)

hahaa... TT! lol! But anyway I'm glad that I made the right decision to buy it early Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Icon_biggrin
I think I can say that we all made the right decision in buying koup!
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 20th October 2009, 5:15 pm

Smile it's always the right decision if u like wat u buy
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 20th October 2009, 5:26 pm

yes, i will. vivo early bird price then was $55k for 1.6M. and that was buying almost blind without confirmation of specs, test drive or test sit. after molesting the real car n finding out that the comprehensive spec, $60k is still a bargain for the koup.

2dr cars are traditionally slow sellers in S'pore. but 200 sales within this short period is truly outstanding and it's a clear indication that it's underpriced as sg buyers can sniff out a bargain when they see one.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 20th October 2009, 5:39 pm

we all made e right decision by buying early!!! wahhahaha....
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 20th October 2009, 5:42 pm

seriously, I thot i'm the crazy one buying a car without test driving and sitting in it first Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Icon_razz
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 20th October 2009, 5:52 pm

The final wait will still be securing a COE (quite a shortage after sept 09) and the actual delivery date. Oh! please put more pressure on your SE for the COE biding, my past experience.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 20th October 2009, 5:56 pm

Haha...first time i ever buy a car that way too. But like i said b4, was so pleasantly surprised at the preview price. There's nothing in the mkt even close to it. That's why even if $4-5k more, i reckon it's still a super buy.

C&C's markup for the Koup by my calculations is onli ard $9k excl overheads, commissions, tax, extra long warranty, etc. That's miniscule.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 20th October 2009, 5:59 pm

Welcome to OUR world... Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Icon_cool

whitechoco wrote:seriously, I thot i'm the crazy one buying a car without test driving and sitting in it first Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Icon_razz
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 20th October 2009, 11:02 pm

think that explains y so little freebies.. unless get full loan for 10yrs plus trade in then can get things like PPS.

me too thot im crazy and thot ppl will think m crazy.. well now then I noe we all noe we're CRAZY but WISE! Hehehe... Razz

juanST - i got my COE on the 2nd bid in sept which at 1st i thot CnC will be unwilling to secure it at high price. but guess wad in the end they bidded $20k+! So I'm quite positive you guys will get it this round.

Good luck to all bros and sis for the COE!
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 20th October 2009, 11:06 pm

very soon, the price of koup will be like forte rising sheesh
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 20th October 2009, 11:51 pm

joA wrote:think that explains y so little freebies.. unless get full loan for 10yrs plus trade in then can get things like PPS.

me too thot im crazy and thot ppl will think m crazy.. well now then I noe we all noe we're CRAZY but WISE! Hehehe... Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Icon_razz

juanST - i got my COE on the 2nd bid in sept which at 1st i thot CnC will be unwilling to secure it at high price. but guess wad in the end they bidded $20k+! So I'm quite positive you guys will get it this round.

Not very sure about this. But how you know they bidded $20k??
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 20th October 2009, 11:56 pm

joA wrote:think that explains y so little freebies.. unless get full loan for 10yrs plus trade in then can get things like PPS.

me too thot im crazy and thot ppl will think m crazy.. well now then I noe we all noe we're CRAZY but WISE! Hehehe... Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Icon_razz

bro.. depend on SE la.. i nv take full loan also get pps and i think all the freebies u guys were quoted.. i got them on top of pps.. plus at the lowest price.. lol...

but think i still want umbrella.. LOL..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 21st October 2009, 12:01 am

epig wrote:bro.. depend on SE la.. i nv take full loan also get pps and i think all the freebies u guys were quoted.. i got them on top of pps.. plus at the lowest price.. lol...

haha.. i also want my umbrella and bears! though I dunno whether they have it or not..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 21st October 2009, 12:03 am

NiVleK wrote:Not very sure about this. But how you know they bidded $20k??

after the bidding close, u can login to lta website to check how much CnC bidded on your behalf. think the address is https://ocoe.lta.gov.sg
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 21st October 2009, 12:03 am

whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:bro.. depend on SE la.. i nv take full loan also get pps and i think all the freebies u guys were quoted.. i got them on top of pps.. plus at the lowest price.. lol...

haha.. i also want my umbrella and bears! though I dunno whether they have it or not..

yeah.. High 5 sis.. lol.. think should have one la.. oops.. forgot 1 more thing.. cashcard cover! LOL..

so for me 2 more items to request from SE.. lol.. u.. 3 more cause + 1 more bear. lol..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 21st October 2009, 12:03 am

So nice meh. Anyone got picture of it???
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 21st October 2009, 12:07 am

whitechoco wrote:

wah epig, how u do it man?! did u trade in? maybe bcuz mine opc so the loan oso much lesser then he earn lesser then dun wan2 give. i oso wan umbrella.. anybody asked b4? But asked my SE for bears b4, he said no bears. Neutral
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 21st October 2009, 12:08 am

epig wrote:
whitechoco wrote:

yeah.. High 5 sis.. lol.. think should have one la.. oops.. forgot 1 more thing.. cashcard cover! LOL..

so for me 2 more items to request from SE.. lol.. u.. 3 more cause + 1 more bear. lol..

jia lat.. our SE will Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Icon_silent liao.. lol.. cashcard cover i can buy outside lah.. i looking for one with the word 'kia sports' on it.
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 21st October 2009, 12:11 am

joA wrote:
whitechoco wrote:

wah epig, how u do it man?! did u trade in? maybe bcuz mine opc so the loan oso much lesser then he earn lesser then dun wan2 give. i oso wan umbrella.. anybody asked b4? But asked my SE for bears b4, he said no bears. Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Icon_neutral

nope.. nv trade in or anything.. normal carplate.. i down more than 25% but maybe that SE someone we know.. so freebies all in plus i got it at vivo there.. so +$300 bucks petrol voucher lor.. lol.. but with that red leather seat... macham buying that $300 petrol from them.. sad..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 21st October 2009, 12:11 am

joA wrote:

wah epig, how u do it man?! did u trade in? maybe bcuz mine opc so the loan oso much lesser then he earn lesser then dun wan2 give. i oso wan umbrella.. anybody asked b4? But asked my SE for bears b4, he said no bears. Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Icon_neutral

they never produce the bear liao??
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 21st October 2009, 12:13 am

whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:
whitechoco wrote:

jia lat.. our SE will Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Icon_silent liao.. lol.. cashcard cover i can buy outside lah.. i looking for one with the word 'kia sports' on it.

lol.. but our Cashcard reader is the new one.. so dont know outside got sell bo.. anyway got some sedan bros got theirs from SE.. so just take lor.. lol..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 21st October 2009, 12:14 am

whitechoco wrote:
joA wrote:wah epig, how u do it man?! did u trade in? maybe bcuz mine opc so the loan oso much lesser then he earn lesser then dun wan2 give. i oso wan umbrella.. anybody asked b4? But asked my SE for bears b4, he said no bears. Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Icon_neutral

he say never have KIA bears woh... scratch
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 21st October 2009, 12:16 am

joA wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
joA wrote:wah epig, how u do it man?! did u trade in? maybe bcuz mine opc so the loan oso much lesser then he earn lesser then dun wan2 give. i oso wan umbrella.. anybody asked b4? But asked my SE for bears b4, he said no bears. Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Icon_neutral

he say never have KIA bears woh... Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Icon_scratch

mai ganna smoke la.. lol.. got some bros got their KIA bears.. think mostly were given when koup was display at vivo.. so how come never heave KIA bears?
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 21st October 2009, 12:18 am

epig wrote:
joA wrote:

mai ganna smoke la.. lol.. got some bros got their KIA bears.. think mostly were given when koup was display at vivo.. so how come never heave KIA bears?

huh? u sure given at vivo? i thot is at previous roadshow actually. hehe..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 21st October 2009, 12:19 am

btw, those interested in CS-II, the company rep replied.

same as the sedan price $320 before 20% discount. then leather seat must confirm with her boss 1st.. cause that was exclusive for sedan bros..

so still awaiting for her reply.

click here for the reply.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 21st October 2009, 12:22 am

whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:
joA wrote:

huh? u sure given at vivo? i thot is at previous roadshow actually. hehe..

that was what i read.

i was there also but just to see that car. lol. so didn't notice anything. anyway it was a wkday afternoon so they won't have any activity.

think most likely were given out during that weekend.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 21st October 2009, 12:24 am

epig wrote:
joA wrote:
whitechoco wrote:they never produce the bear liao??

oh well.. wad can i say more? he juz dun wanna gimme more freebies.. Sad but m really keen on the umbrellas
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 21st October 2009, 12:25 am

epig wrote:that was what i read.

i was there also but just to see that car. lol. so didn't notice anything. anyway it was a wkday afternoon so they won't have any activity.

hmm.. i booked it at vivo on sunday leh.. never see any bears..
For the CSII, thxs for helpin us to ask. hehe.. will monitor tt thread
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by joA 21st October 2009, 12:27 am

epig wrote:btw, those interested in CS-II, the company rep replied.

same as the sedan price $320 before 20% discount. then leather seat must confirm with her boss 1st.. cause that was exclusive for sedan bros..

so still awaiting for her reply.

click here for the reply.

thks bro! they shud extend the leather seat service to us cuz we less 2 doors for them to do Twisted Evil
joA
joA

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 21st October 2009, 12:38 am

whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:that was what i read.

hmm.. i booked it at vivo on sunday leh.. never see any bears..
For the CSII, thxs for helpin us to ask. hehe.. will monitor tt thread

no prob. since so many interested just clear the doubts once and for all with them.

not sure also.. that was what i read from forums and i think one of the bros got a picture of the KIA bear.. when he was showing the 2 way remote he installed.. forgot which post liao.. can check abit.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 21st October 2009, 12:42 am

epig wrote:

not sure also.. that was what i read from forums and i think one of the bros got a picture of the KIA bear.. when he was showing the 2 way remote he installed.. forgot which post liao.. can check abit.

isit? mm.. i will try to find. I haven't seen any pic of the bear so far
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 21st October 2009, 1:07 pm

whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:

whitechoco click here for that post with the bear. but its not a clear shot.[b][/b]
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 21st October 2009, 1:10 pm

epig wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:

whitechoco click here for that post with the bear. but its not a clear shot.[b][/b]

wah.. lol! bro epig, u actually spot the bear! I tried to find but to no avail. but can't even tell it's a KIA bear.. cos only the back facing.. Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Icon_razz But looks cute leh..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 21st October 2009, 1:17 pm

whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:
whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:

wah.. lol! bro epig, u actually spot the bear! I tried to find but to no avail. but can't even tell it's a KIA bear.. cos only the back facing.. Think C&C Underpriced the Koup Icon_razz But looks cute leh..

lol.. was actually reading his comments that's why know its the KIA bear.. lol.. cause was thinking to change to press start also.. wanna join? lol
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 21st October 2009, 2:51 pm

epig wrote:

lol.. was actually reading his comments that's why know its the KIA bear.. lol.. cause was thinking to change to press start also.. wanna join? lol

lol.. mine is auto leh.. already come with push start .. hehe
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 21st October 2009, 3:29 pm

whitechoco wrote:
epig wrote:

lol.. mine is auto leh.. already come with push start .. hehe

oh ya.. forgot.. =.=.. aiya.. sad...

anyway want spray ur brake caliper to red colour? 1 side $15 bucks.. so dmg about $60 for all side.. if can get more ppl to join.. maybe can reduce to $50 or something.. lol..
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next