Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Flexible frameless wiper Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Flexible frameless wiper Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Flexible frameless wiper Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Flexible frameless wiper Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Flexible frameless wiper Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Flexible frameless wiper Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Flexible frameless wiper Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Flexible frameless wiper Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Flexible frameless wiper Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Flexible frameless wiper

+9
Duser
nothing
Friendlyfool
antzng
Fransge
Eviltrap
Juz@kid
joepele
VAG
13 posters

Go down

Flexible frameless wiper Empty Flexible frameless wiper

Post by VAG 13th August 2009, 11:45 pm

Can we install frameless wiper on forte windscreen? Heard that it's much quiet and smooth compare to stock wiper. Smile
Flexible frameless wiper 21ZvNGFbBhL._SL500_AA280_Flexible frameless wiper 09a3_2
VAG
VAG

Back to top Go down

Flexible frameless wiper Empty Re: Flexible frameless wiper

Post by joepele 13th August 2009, 11:52 pm

Can, but maybe after the stock one spoil lor.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 14th August 2009, 4:50 am

haha.... got e boneless wiper for FOC by my SE n still get to keep e stock wiper as spare... grin

usage wise is almost e same. for better ones, u can try dos wiper dat cumz wif silicon instead of e norm rubber. it last longer n serve better..
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 14th August 2009, 9:29 am

I've already bought the Bosch Aerotwin, and it's already in the boot of my current ride. Will replace the wipers immediately after I get the new car.

And yes, it IS very quiet, even with juddering! I can vouch on that coz ALL wipers I tried judders on my windscreen, even the Aerotwin, but at least it still wipes well and vibrates quietly. thumbsup

I think my stock ones I will keep until the day my ride gotta be scrapped/sold. Then I replace it back. grin
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 14th August 2009, 9:56 am

Bosch Aerotwin how much?
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 14th August 2009, 9:59 am

Fransge wrote:Bosch Aerotwin how much?

I got them for S$55 per pair. I remember workshops outside are retailing around S$63 per pair.
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by VAG 14th August 2009, 11:22 am

I can see there are a few size for this kind of wiper, what is the correct size to use on forte windscreen?
VAG
VAG

Back to top Go down

Post by antzng 14th August 2009, 12:40 pm

Wat is our wiper size?
antzng
antzng

Back to top Go down

Post by Friendlyfool 19th August 2009, 10:19 am

how to change wiper?

Friendlyfool

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 19th August 2009, 2:13 pm

Friendlyfool wrote:how to change wiper?

You just have to lift both your wipers. just push them to a horizontal position and you can actually see the hook that is holding on the wiper from the ride. Just push against the direction of the wiper and it should come free.
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 20th August 2009, 10:02 am

Ok, I've tried to remove my current wipers to change to the Aerotwins, but they were stuck quite firmly, so I abandoned my attempt yesterday.

Will continue to try again today.

By the way, any one going to try there type of wipers? I'm using the stock ones and they seem quite good too. Dunno why, but my Impreza's windscreen causes a LOT of juddering problems for all the wipers I tried.
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by VAG 20th August 2009, 10:43 am

Maybe it's due to the coating of the glass. Rolling Eyes
VAG
VAG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 20th August 2009, 10:50 am

Eviltrap wrote:Ok, I've tried to remove my current wipers to change to the Aerotwins, but they were stuck quite firmly, so I abandoned my attempt yesterday.

By the way, any one going to try there type of wipers? I'm using the stock ones and they seem quite good too. Dunno why, but my Impreza's windscreen causes a LOT of juddering problems for all the wipers I tried.

Bro, there's a catch within the lock, there's a small button u need to press on the wiper to release the catch Smile happy changing.
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 20th August 2009, 11:10 am

VAG wrote:Maybe it's due to the coating of the glass. Rolling Eyes

I used soap (Mama Lemon) diluted in water to wipe also didn't help. My guess is the shape of the windscreen? The wiper maybe couldn't form a good contact with the wiper and hence judder, or maybe the contact was too good. Haha.
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 20th August 2009, 11:13 am

Fransge wrote:
Eviltrap wrote:Ok, I've tried to remove my current wipers to change to the Aerotwins, but they were stuck quite firmly, so I abandoned my attempt yesterday.

Bro, there's a catch within the lock, there's a small button u need to press on the wiper to release the catch Smile happy changing.

Ah, thanks for the information! Hehe. Will go release the catch later. thumbsup
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 20th August 2009, 2:27 pm

the stock wipers perform pretty well and my ride is park in the open for at least 8-10 hrs daily...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Eviltrap 20th August 2009, 3:18 pm

Thanks! thumbsup

Had some arguments with google bro in the past, hence not really on talking terms. Guess I better to make up with him. Embarassed

But my previous Impreza's ones had no problem coming off. Just a push and it came off. Dunno why the Mag one got clip one.
Eviltrap
Eviltrap

Back to top Go down

Post by VAG 23rd August 2009, 8:32 pm

Today notice Carrefour is selling this for $25. Shocked The brand is SCHUMI. The size is 21" or 20". Is it ok to fit on to forte wiper arm?

Flexible frameless wiper Dsc00610
VAG
VAG

Back to top Go down

Post by Duser 5th September 2009, 10:57 pm

So our wiper using which size?

Duser

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 5th September 2009, 11:12 pm

$25/Pair or 1 pc?
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 6th September 2009, 12:10 am

I think Motec and Vim auto is selling theirs for 30 / pair.
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 6th September 2009, 12:16 am

think from the photo above it says 1 pc.. so should be 1 only ...btw..our forte uses different size.. should be 21 to 18 / 16 kind of size..? can anyone verify? TIA

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaisu7165 7th September 2009, 1:09 pm

ours is 24 & 20 inches . FYI jusco @ JB is selling silicon wiper for RM 25.90/pc & normal wiper @ RM15.90 /set so u guys who frequent JB ,they're cheapest for any wiper changed.Of course brand never heard of and silicon one is designed in Korea but China made. Smile
Kaisu7165
Kaisu7165

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 7th September 2009, 1:58 pm

looking for PTFE wipers to change after stock wipers wear out Smile any kangtao?>
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by macs 18th January 2010, 12:48 pm

I got my mobis bladeless wiper from this Ebay seller, convert to sin about $30plus included shipping. Other korean car item also got.....
Kia Forte 20" and 24" wiper length.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HYUNDAI-MOBIS-Black-Wing-Wiper-Blades-Kit-20-24-PAIR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem27ae85448fQQitemZ170431693967QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_3550wt_935

Fransge wrote:looking for PTFE wipers to change after stock wipers wear out Smile any kangtao?>

macs

Back to top Go down

Post by VAG 18th January 2010, 2:37 pm

I also got the mobis frameless wiper hopping to reduce the wiping noise. But after changing tht disturbing noise under heavey rain still cannot resolve. Flexible frameless wiper Icon_mad

Wht I notice is the far end of 24 inche wiper is always jumping during wiping action when the windscreen is not clean. This happens to both the stock and frameless wiper tht I bought.

I suspect the curvature of the windscreen near the edge is too steep. I will try to use a 22 inche wiper to test it out.
VAG
VAG

Back to top Go down

Post by macs 19th January 2010, 11:37 am

I notice from other cars at my carpark, mostly all the car install with bladeless wiper far end cannot clean purposely. our the wiper still can seat purposely to the glass, I saw 1 volvo the bladeless wiper at the far end cannot touch the glass.
Jumping wiper when u using rainX correct, last x I also encounter long x never apply rainX the wiper become smooth and quiet liao.

VAG wrote:I also got the mobis frameless wiper hopping to reduce the wiping noise. But after changing tht disturbing noise under heavey rain still cannot resolve. Flexible frameless wiper Icon_mad

Wht I notice is the far end of 24 inche wiper is always jumping during wiping action when the windscreen is not clean. This happens to both the stock and frameless wiper tht I bought.

I suspect the curvature of the windscreen near the edge is too steep. I will try to use a 22 inche wiper to test it out.

macs

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyfox 19th January 2010, 5:00 pm

macs wrote:I notice from other cars at my carpark, mostly all the car install with bladeless wiper far end cannot clean purposely. our the wiper still can seat purposely to the glass, I saw 1 volvo the bladeless wiper at the far end cannot touch the glass.
Jumping wiper when u using rainX correct, last x I also encounter long x never apply rainX the wiper become smooth and quiet liao.

I waxed my windscreen to repel the raindrop without wiper during drizzle or light rain. After 3 times doing it, raindrop repel normally. Wiper dont jump now but must wipe regularly with damp cloth to clean dust accumulation.

Wiper is stock.
crazyfox
crazyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down