Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Anyone work in workshop that cut metal??? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Anyone work in workshop that cut metal??? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Anyone work in workshop that cut metal??? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Anyone work in workshop that cut metal??? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Anyone work in workshop that cut metal??? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Anyone work in workshop that cut metal??? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Anyone work in workshop that cut metal??? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Anyone work in workshop that cut metal??? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Anyone work in workshop that cut metal??? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Anyone work in workshop that cut metal???

2 posters

Go down

Anyone work in workshop that cut metal??? Empty Anyone work in workshop that cut metal???

Post by keigo 26th July 2009, 5:25 pm

Hi

I'm wondering any bro here working/or know of a workshop that cut metal best if they got laser cutter.

Cause I'm thinking of cutting the 2 pc of door handler that I had purchase and then swap side... so as not to waste the $$..

Cut the left and right top and bottom...Then file it to smoothness.

Anyone work in workshop that cut metal??? 1-1

Then after that will allow me to switch side of both left and right top and bottom...

Anyone work in workshop that cut metal??? 2
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Anyone work in workshop that cut metal??? Empty Re: Anyone work in workshop that cut metal???

Post by nocash 26th July 2009, 7:09 pm

Bro, are you sure, to me the contour is different.
even the auto lock and window lock pocket is also different in size.
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Anyone work in workshop that cut metal??? Empty Re: Anyone work in workshop that cut metal???

Post by keigo 26th July 2009, 7:10 pm

nocash wrote:Bro, are you sure, to me the contour is different.
even the auto lock and window lock pocket is also different in size.

Ya that part I need to counter check.. thanks for reminding..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down