Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
COEs result - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
COEs result - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
COEs result - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
COEs result - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
COEs result - Page 10 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
COEs result - Page 10 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
COEs result - Page 10 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
COEs result - Page 10 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
COEs result - Page 10 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

COEs result

+56
turbo4ev
ano57
chamot16
amerimacka
antzng
Leonard
add001
tiny
Kev_78
melburn
vincent80
leedevil
leo
Mahinda
PillowER
dipstick
jackohy
HoLH123
dav2011
Flarea
Forte
Terrier
KnGp
sktan10
Pegasus
eraser
Fortei
Real.SHIN
thrillman
dkflim
nywa78
theist
nocash
dinkodink
nothing
fonefun610
mwerkz
cboonh
lawrenceke
BluRz
dandeana21
newsman
impact2001
muff
graysgerald79
dreamzzlandz
Cypher
gravin
kapitan
tish
eeyore79
luvxiaobeng
Juz@kid
greatgazoo
Melfiend
Fortec
60 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

COEs result - Page 10 Empty Re: COEs result

Post by HoLH123 28th April 2009, 3:05 pm

so sianz~~~, hopefully am able to secure a COE on the next bid

HoLH123

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 28th April 2009, 3:42 pm

Fortei wrote:Lets hope it drops or maintain, after i got my COE then raise to watever then.... WAHAHHAHA....

COE wil b down , down, down for May-Jun bidding likely due to the Piggy swine viruses affraid
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 28th April 2009, 4:24 pm

wif e previous leftover bidder carry foward to e nex coe bidding n will keep cont... most probably coe price will up n it will stay at e figure for quite sumtime. til sept cumz it will up rocket high due to e slash in quota. alot of ppl r waiting for coe, chances r.... u decide.. scratch to top up n secure cheers or keep waiting n bidding... Crying or Very sad
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 28th April 2009, 4:59 pm

If everyone of us gang up and dont want to top up to get secured COEs.. they will also have excess COEs which are going to expire.. and then bo-pian will give us for free...

think they really will give to those who gan-cheong-ly want a guaranteed COE, or those who top up the additional COE. I wonder if top up COE, the SE will take comission from this top up..
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by HoLH123 28th April 2009, 5:33 pm

Is it a norm for them to ask for top-up?
I am waiting for my 2nd bidding now, dont know whether able to secure or not.

HoLH123

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 28th April 2009, 6:29 pm

sama sama.. waiting for the second bidding too.....
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by HoLH123 28th April 2009, 10:16 pm

My SE said that my first bid was unsuccessful. Then tried to give a lower value Open Cat in lieu of the Cat A which I'm supposed to get. When I went to check the LTA Open Bidding Phone System at 6362 1465, it said no record found. The one.motoring website also said no record.

Does this mean that the SE didn't even submit a bid for me? Or will I only see record if bid is successful?

HoLH123

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 28th April 2009, 10:49 pm

HoLH123 wrote:My SE said that my first bid was unsuccessful. Then tried to give a lower value Open Cat in lieu of the Cat A which I'm supposed to get. When I went to check the LTA Open Bidding Phone System at 6362 1465, it said no record found. The one.motoring website also said no record.

Does this mean that the SE didn't even submit a bid for me? Or will I only see record if bid is successful?

Open Cat COE pre-bidded n in CnC name n not in yr name !!!.
CnC hav on hand many Cat E COEs.
Waiting for Pple to Top Up or issue those expiring to a few !!!. U jus ONE LUCKY Guy . cheers
This wil b transfer to U. I got mine this way ..... bounce
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 28th April 2009, 10:54 pm

HoLH123 wrote:My SE said that my first bid was unsuccessful. Then tried to give a lower value Open Cat in lieu of the Cat A which I'm supposed to get. When I went to check the LTA Open Bidding Phone System at 6362 1465, it said no record found. The one.motoring website also said no record.

I think they didn't even submit a bid for u cause your record will show the amount even if its unsuccessful.
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 28th April 2009, 11:00 pm

SE will submit your bid to the bidding dept.. bidding dept is the 1 that wants to bid your COE anot.. if your stock is here.. definately will bid for you else will not bid at all. but still consider 1 bids not successful.
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 28th April 2009, 11:03 pm

1) If no record is found under your NRIC no. then your SE did not bid for you.

2) you got to find out from your SE, which month and which week(Rd 1 or 2) did that Open Cat COE(Cat E) belongs to. Then compare the value of the Cat A COE of the same month and week. The value of your COE would be the lowest between Cat A and Cat E. Becareful as lower COE value means paper value.

eg. Cat E $5000 for Jan round 1
Cat A $5500 for Jan round 1
then your COE value will follow Cat E's value, which is $5000

OR
Cat E $5800 for Jan round 1
Cat A $5500 for Jan round 1
then your COE value will follow Cat A's value, which is $5500

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by HoLH123 28th April 2009, 11:35 pm

Hmm. Now don't know whether to trust the SE. Anyway, we didn't go for Cat E cause value of Cat A was much lower at same bidding. SE said if take Cat E, can get car in 2 weeks, which means our car is in stock liao. So don't understand why didn't submit bid for Cat A.

HoLH123

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 29th April 2009, 12:03 am

Say your first bid fail to make you feel that COE very hard to bid, then entice you with a fast option, so the chances of you falling for it would be higher. Dunnoe whether SE earn more from lower COE anot but if they earn from lower COE then that would explain why the Open Cat, but can confirm your SE wants to get the commission earlier. your SE from ubi ?

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by HoLH123 29th April 2009, 12:21 am

Yah, from ubi.
Now waiting for 2nd bid.
what do you think are the chances?

HoLH123

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 29th April 2009, 12:33 am

Depends on your luck, if one more deal come in and he can earn more from that then you will be moved lower down from his list. Do give your SE a call to see how much is he/she gonna bid this coming may. If he gonna bid 100 or 200 above the present COE, better question his logic for that. Then you pressure him and ask him why he didn't bid for you and yet lied to you that he did, may help you or burst deal keke

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by HoLH123 29th April 2009, 1:03 am

I noticed that while reading through other forums that some few were asked to top-up in order to secure a COE.
Is this a norm?

HoLH123

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 29th April 2009, 1:18 am

PI works this way but I'm not sure C&C practice that or the SE's idea

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 29th April 2009, 1:26 am

HoLH123 wrote:I noticed that while reading through other forums that some few were asked to top-up in order to secure a COE.
Is this a norm?

Yes, SE will ask you but you can reject. Unless you are very desperate Razz , you sure will top-up.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 29th April 2009, 1:28 am

Dun let ur SE pressurized you... unless u need the car urgently....
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by HoLH123 29th April 2009, 1:34 am

yah, but I'm afraid that they are not able to secure COE even up to the 6th bid.

HoLH123

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 29th April 2009, 1:43 am

i got the same worry as u so i called my SE and grilled him over this... then he say before 6 bids sure get one !! Then i asked him why he so sure, he just replied trust him.... i got a feeling he is trying to pull a fast one on me. But hey, its his comm, if he dun wan to do this deal, so be it... Smile
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 29th April 2009, 2:00 am

If so then it's good news for you. Very Happy

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 29th April 2009, 2:43 am

Hope so...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 29th April 2009, 2:55 am

eraser wrote:Depends on your luck, if one more deal come in and he can earn more from that then you will be moved lower down from his list. Do give your SE a call to see how much is he/she gonna bid this coming may. If he gonna bid 100 or 200 above the present COE, better question his logic for that. Then you pressure him and ask him why he didn't bid for you and yet lied to you that he did, may help you or burst deal keke

Actually the SE dont bid the COEs for us ( correct me if I am wrong).. so no point to question his logic.. think back end of C&C, there is a group of people doing all these COE bidding... and SE's job is basically to sell car, do some paper work, keep you updated, answer our quiries, send the car to their appointed suppliers to help us fix those solar films, car mat, visor etc, before delivering the cars to us...
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortei 29th April 2009, 2:56 am

i agree with dreamzzlandz bro, the back end of CnC will decide hw much to bid...
Fortei
Fortei

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 29th April 2009, 8:33 am

So far anyone here (or you've read from other forum) not successful after 6 bids ? Just curious what happened to those pre-launch Forte buyers, did all of them manage to get their COE (by now 6 bids over oredi) ? heard some were asked to top-up their COE.
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by muff 29th April 2009, 8:58 am

eraser wrote:Depends on your luck, if one more deal come in and he can earn more from that then you will be moved lower down from his list. Do give your SE a call to see how much is he/she gonna bid this coming may. If he gonna bid 100 or 200 above the present COE, better question his logic for that. Then you pressure him and ask him why he didn't bid for you and yet lied to you that he did, may help you or burst deal keke

you may not be the only buyer that CnC didn't bid for the COE this round, my guess is that currently CnC should be the main players doing most of the bidding (with 3 different cars brand and also Forte selling so well).....they probably don't want other competitors to panic when they see CnC putting up so many bids this time and start increasing their own bidding price.... with the stock still yet to arrive, why would CnC want to risk increasing the COE price which in term eat into their own profits. The last thing they want to do is to refund buyer their deposit....
muff
muff

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 29th April 2009, 9:42 am

Wonder what happens when LTA reduce the COE quota further in September.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by HoLH123 29th April 2009, 10:30 am

are they really going to further reduce COE quota?
If that really happen, i guess COE price might climb further up. Sad

HoLH123

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 29th April 2009, 11:22 am

muff wrote:
I think they didn't even submit a bid for u cause your record will show the amount even if its unsuccessful.

unsuccessful will show ? Coz my 1st bid unsuccessful and 2nd bid successful. but the bid record only show successful. and 1 entry only.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 29th April 2009, 11:25 am

Fortei wrote:i got the same worry as u so i called my SE and grilled him over this... then he say before 6 bids sure get one !! Then i asked him why he so sure, he just replied trust him.... i got a feeling he is trying to pull a fast one on me. But hey, its his comm, if he dun wan to do this deal, so be it... Smile
Just trust him, my SE told me that and i got my bid. I think when they are confident they can bid thru or they already got the bid, they will tell u that.

dreamzzlandz wrote:Actually the SE dont bid the COEs for us (
correct me if I am wrong).. so no point to question his logic.. think
back end of C&C, there is a group of people doing all these COE
bidding... and SE's job is basically to sell car, do some paper work,
keep you updated, answer our quiries, send the car to their appointed
suppliers to help us fix those solar films, car mat, visor etc, before
delivering the cars to us...
I think some SE do the bidding, coz there is 1 time i sms my SE, she say she is busy with coe, say will call me later...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 29th April 2009, 11:26 am

muff wrote:you may not be the only buyer that CnC didn't bid for the COE this round, my guess is that currently CnC should be the main players doing most of the bidding (with 3 different cars brand and also Forte selling so well).....they probably don't want other competitors to panic when they see CnC putting up so many bids this time and start increasing their own bidding price.... with the stock still yet to arrive, why would CnC want to risk increasing the COE price which in term eat into their own profits. The last thing they want to do is to refund buyer their deposit....

Hyundai are doing well too! Very Happy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 29th April 2009, 1:26 pm

Just got a call from SE, COE secured using open CAT, car in port manufactured in Mar 09.....need to go down to Ubi for paper work... Laughing here I come 1.6SX...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by HoLH123 29th April 2009, 1:27 pm

wah..... lucky you.
What is the premium for the open cat they offer you?

HoLH123

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 29th April 2009, 1:30 pm

HoLH123 wrote:wah..... lucky you.
What is the premium for the open cat they offer you?

Waiting for his call again, half way, he have in coming call so cut short conversation.... Rolling Eyes
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 29th April 2009, 2:47 pm

nothing wrote:Just got a call from SE, COE secured using open CAT, car in port manufactured in Mar 09.....need to go down to Ubi for paper work... Laughing here I come 1.6SX...

Congrats bro!!! Can u FEEEEeeeel the FORTE yet???? haha
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by jackohy 29th April 2009, 3:10 pm

muff wrote:
you may not be the only buyer that CnC didn't bid for the COE this round, my guess is that currently CnC should be the main players doing most of the bidding (with 3 different cars brand and also Forte selling so well).....they probably don't want other competitors to panic when they see CnC putting up so many bids this time and start increasing their own bidding price.... with the stock still yet to arrive, why would CnC want to risk increasing the COE price which in term eat into their own profits. The last thing they want to do is to refund buyer their deposit....

hmm my SE also never bid for me. Booked the forte on 19th April and SE told me that he submit the paper work for the bidding on 20th and informed me of the outcome. In the end, he didn't call me. Instead i've to do the follow-up.

Like what you say, SE told me that his manager will only bid for me in may (never state 1st or 2nd bidding) as there are no stock. For those whose fortes are arriving in june/july, they rather bid later to help control the COE prices.

Hopefully i will hear my SE's good news in May's 1st bidding.

jackohy

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 29th April 2009, 3:17 pm

jackohy, although i booked a week before you.. and SE said they got bid unsuccessful, but when i checked, they did not bid lor...

Anyway, i also know they wont bid since heard they got alot of people who ordered their cars in Feb/March have not got their COEs..so they will book for them first bah..
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 29th April 2009, 3:29 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:jackohy, although i booked a week before you.. and SE said they got bid unsuccessful, but when i checked, they did not bid lor...

Anyway, i also know they wont bid since heard they got alot of people who ordered their cars in Feb/March have not got their COEs..so they will book for them first bah..

Bro Dreamzz.. dont worry.. most pre-launched owner that nv secured their COE got their deposit back. AD did not bid for them cause the COE have a sudden jump from 4k to 7k. With the current market and we paid for its already catered for COE up to 7-9k, This is why after the pre-launched promo the price tag is from 45k jump to 48k then 49k till now 50k.

I believe our chances of getting our car is high as long the stocks come in. good luck!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by HoLH123 29th April 2009, 5:04 pm

jackohy wrote:
muff wrote:

hmm my SE also never bid for me. Booked the forte on 19th April and SE told me that he submit the paper work for the bidding on 20th and informed me of the outcome. In the end, he didn't call me. Instead i've to do the follow-up.

Like what you say, SE told me that his manager will only bid for me in may (never state 1st or 2nd bidding) as there are no stock. For those whose fortes are arriving in june/july, they rather bid later to help control the COE prices.

Hopefully i will hear my SE's good news in May's 1st bidding.

I also booked my forte on the 19th.
Same as you, my SE inform that will submit paper for the bidding and will inform me the outcome, but in the end, did not get back to me until i SMS them.
When i checked LTA website, i also not able to see any activities.
Hopefully i am able to secure a COE this coming bidding.

HoLH123

Back to top Go down

Post by HoLH123 29th April 2009, 5:05 pm

Terrier wrote:
dreamzzlandz wrote:jackohy, although i booked a week before you.. and SE said they got bid unsuccessful, but when i checked, they did not bid lor...

Bro Dreamzz.. dont worry.. most pre-launched owner that nv secured their COE got their deposit back. AD did not bid for them cause the COE have a sudden jump from 4k to 7k. With the current market and we paid for its already catered for COE up to 7-9k, This is why after the pre-launched promo the price tag is from 45k jump to 48k then 49k till now 50k.

I believe our chances of getting our car is high as long the stocks come in. good luck!

I really hope so lor.
Got mine @ 49999.
Wonder whether able to secure the next bid?
Or will they ask for top-up?

HoLH123

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 29th April 2009, 5:19 pm

try not to top up till the very last bid and very desperate for a car..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by HoLH123 29th April 2009, 5:22 pm

but is it a norm for them to ask?

HoLH123

Back to top Go down

Post by newsman 29th April 2009, 6:23 pm

Fortec wrote:Wonder what happens when LTA reduce the COE quota further in September.

Things going to happen Rolling Eyes !

Air Pollution, Slow Moving Traffic, Insufficient Park Lots due to too many COEs. No

or

CowPeh CowBul over expensive COEs or too few COEs. affraid

That is Life in SINKIE LAND Sleep .
Just PayNPay to get yr Retirement COE In SINKIE or Free Cheap Retirement COE in JB LAND. lol!
U Hav Any Better Idea or Choice. confused
newsman
newsman

Back to top Go down

Post by dipstick 29th April 2009, 9:05 pm

I think dreamzzlandz is correct in that the SEs do not actually bid for your COE. There is a group of senior management staff doing this and it's all hush-hushed. In fact, it would not be wise for them to let the competitors know how much max they are going to bid.

When I collected my car, the odo read 7km. I was really surprised and asked the SE about it. He told me that everything is done in-house at PG: rikecool, tuffkote, alarm, reverse sensors, leather seats, licence plates. The installers go there instead of the car going to the various installers.

dipstick

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 29th April 2009, 9:17 pm

wow bro dipstick.. this is soemthing new for me!! overheard in other thread that their mileage quite high cause their engineer send down to do the necessary installation.

I hope my car is like yours super low mileage... at least i can give my future ride a proper run in..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 29th April 2009, 9:43 pm

Congratz "noting", this time you really can smell your car already cheers
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by HoLH123 29th April 2009, 10:47 pm

can't wait for to have my hands on my car Razz

HoLH123

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 29th April 2009, 10:48 pm

sama sama.. think we just got to be patience!!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 29th April 2009, 10:52 pm

Terrier wrote:sama sama.. think we just got to be patience!!

No, get highly intoxicated first...then start hallucinating...once get the car.....FIREWORKS!!!! Best Feel!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next