Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
iPhone 3Gs Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
iPhone 3Gs Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
iPhone 3Gs Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
iPhone 3Gs Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
iPhone 3Gs Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
iPhone 3Gs Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
iPhone 3Gs Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
iPhone 3Gs Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
iPhone 3Gs Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

iPhone 3Gs

+35
genevievepearly
Nolicense2
longbow
The Blue Cruiser
kenincf
KnightRider
aural
Black Beauty
shin365
duncton
NiVleK
zleipnir
andikong
jimixer
stalejive
KingJerry
graysgerald79
mighty meow
benng33
b0yc0tt
lawrenceke
patsy
ano57
JuanST
luvxiaobeng
powerteo
dandeana21
cboonh
Melfiend
Daniel^Bigcow
tish
keigo
Siaoster
lukester
kapitan
39 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

iPhone 3Gs Empty iPhone 3Gs

Post by kapitan 11th July 2009, 3:45 pm

anyone here join the craze and q for hours to get your hands on the phone??

I am waiting until probably next month to get it, by then I am able to recontract and I have $160.00 Singtel vouchers to spend...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

iPhone 3Gs Empty Re: iPhone 3Gs

Post by lukester 13th July 2009, 2:34 pm

My contract over ley they nv send me any vouchers!~!~!@~!@~!

But also not sure if want to wait. The iphones seems to have some over heating problems. Thinking of waiting for next batch. The new iphone 3gs is better cos got compass which is better for the GPS can tell more accurately where the car is facing.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 13th July 2009, 2:38 pm

lukester wrote:My contract over ley they nv send me any vouchers!~!~!@~!@~!

But also not sure if want to wait. The iphones seems to have some over heating problems. Thinking of waiting for next batch. The new iphone 3gs is better cos got compass which is better for the GPS can tell more accurately where the car is facing.

I know someone in this forum q up for 6 hours to get the phone....

Came back office this morning and a colleague of mine got it, she stand in line for 8 hours.... damned....

vouchers, heheee... maybe singtel love me..... I am waiting for next month to get it, then I am eligible for re-contract... if u want to jump q at singtel shop, meet me and I help you jump q....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 13th July 2009, 2:46 pm

no ley my ST contract up liao.

are u under red rewards?

On website they say "Congratulations you are eligible for handset upgrade'.

I think i have to call and remind them i have 2 lines but no more contract....
Sad.

gng to check my UOB singtel card also see wat other dicsount can i get.. hiak hiak hiak..
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 13th July 2009, 2:51 pm

lukester wrote:no ley my ST contract up liao.

are u under red rewards?

On website they say "Congratulations you are eligible for handset upgrade'.

I think i have to call and remind them i have 2 lines but no more contract....
Sad.

gng to check my UOB singtel card also see wat other dicsount can i get.. hiak hiak hiak..

I am under this program....

Red Prestige
Red Prestige is an exclusive, by invitation only one-year membership that offers these privileges:

• Red Rewards privileges
  • A handset voucher valued from $100 to $550 every 12 months
  • Priority queue service at hello! stores & hotlines (1626 and 1688) and more

Terms & Conditions apply.
Find out more at www.singtel.com/red
iPhone 3Gs Red_prestige
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 13th July 2009, 3:02 pm

Heard that iphone 3.1Gs is coming out ? not sure if its true or not
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 13th July 2009, 3:05 pm

Siaoster wrote:Heard that iphone 3.1Gs is coming out ? not sure if its true or not

so fast???? maybe not true... >?? I don't know...

I so wanna get the iPhone...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 13th July 2009, 3:10 pm

nope not true siaoster bro.

I was on red rewards once upon a time then got con into singtel uob card.... in the prcess i am no longer eligible for all their red rewards...

anyway i will call and demand for vouchers
haha
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 13th July 2009, 3:32 pm

in case you guys encounter miscommunications with singtel

singtel customer service have been outsourced to malaysia, it could partly be a factor as well.
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 13th July 2009, 3:35 pm

ok, will still try my bestest to squeeze them for being loyal for so long
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 13th July 2009, 3:38 pm

hahaa.. I am actually quite satisfied with singtel... every time I dial in for enquiries or for change of plan, will be assisted within minutes by an operator. I actually wanted to jumpship to SH, bcos they have this unlimited data plan, but since I do not have loyalty privilege at SH, skip the idea....

lukester, being loyal is not the only criteria, your monthly bills must cross over the $100 bucks to enjoy some freebies from them...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 13th July 2009, 3:39 pm

Siaoster wrote:Heard that iphone 3.1Gs is coming out ? not sure if its true or not

wrong la... it is version 3.1 is coming out.. not the phone..the latest phone is call iPhone 3Gs

Last edited by keigo on 13th July 2009, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 13th July 2009, 3:43 pm

firmware...
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 13th July 2009, 3:44 pm

lukester wrote:firmware...

well it is call software update to be correct....the firmware is for the baseband..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 13th July 2009, 3:49 pm

haha..

same same but different..
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th July 2009, 4:44 pm

kapitan wrote:hahaa.. I am actually quite satisfied with singtel... every time I dial in for enquiries or for change of plan, will be assisted within minutes by an operator. I actually wanted to jumpship to SH, bcos they have this unlimited data plan, but since I do not have loyalty privilege at SH, skip the idea....

lukester, being loyal is not the only criteria, your monthly bills must cross over the $100 bucks to enjoy some freebies from them...

Sign.... my M1 used to cross over 100 for 3 yrs n no freebies or $ vouchers for buying new phone... i fed up now bill below $100 every month...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 13th July 2009, 4:49 pm

tish wrote:
kapitan wrote:hahaa.. I am actually quite satisfied with singtel... every time I dial in for enquiries or for change of plan, will be assisted within minutes by an operator. I actually wanted to jumpship to SH, bcos they have this unlimited data plan, but since I do not have loyalty privilege at SH, skip the idea....

Sign.... my M1 used to cross over 100 for 3 yrs n no freebies or $ vouchers for buying new phone... i fed up now bill below $100 every month...

preciesely, thats why in sept 09 i am gng to port over to ST

even using the legendary 1+1 plan (the other line by my sis) is even more ex than wat i calculate when both me and my sis take up ST plans Evil or Very Mad
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 13th July 2009, 4:55 pm

mine is over $200 then plus my internet is coming to $300 a month... me too under Red Prestige but hardly call and disturb them.....

next Jan when contact end I'm thinking of going into MIO plan which at least can help me reduce about $100....
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th July 2009, 4:57 pm

Siaoster wrote:
tish wrote:

preciesely, thats why in sept 09 i am gng to port over to ST

even using the legendary 1+1 plan (the other line by my sis) is even more ex than wat i calculate when both me and my sis take up ST plans Evil or Very Mad

I actually still holding 1+1 too, now finding the $10 sim card damn useless... going to terminate when mycontract ends... jumping over to Starhub too... most likely maintaining my old line number...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th July 2009, 4:58 pm

keigo wrote:

mine is over $200 then plus my internet is coming to $300 a month... me too under Red Prestige but hardly call and disturb them.....

next Jan when contact end I'm thinking of going into MIO plan which at least can help me reduce about $100....

I have no idea why so many people got no problem with ST internet and MIO TV. I just hate they way singtel's nosie keep cutting off my internet and MIO is not userfriendly to me... Its my problem i guess... Never to touch SingTel ever again ... lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 13th July 2009, 4:59 pm

keigo wrote:

U should... best with red pristige is you go to singtel shop, the queue is 1 mile long.. walk to the front, flash the card and the counter entertain you immediately... every tome **** harry mary jane and suzy is cursing you... whahaaa..... precious.

kekkeeee tongue
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 13th July 2009, 5:01 pm

u all should use the singtel redpac that one is also like 1+1. it was introduced for mother and child. so you can get expensive plan with more talk time and share with whoever. think only 5 bucks more a moth plus GST of course.

i will threaten to go SH, i get mobile line i can be hubber liao, cheaper than ST. not forgeting free phoneline for home
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 13th July 2009, 5:02 pm

got ley, my bill confirm over 100 one, GF keep calling overseas.
:S
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th July 2009, 5:03 pm

lukester wrote:

wow so good u give GF phone. i also want to be ur GF leh ... flower
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 13th July 2009, 5:05 pm

tish wrote:
keigo wrote:

I have no idea why so many people got no problem with ST internet and MIO TV. I just hate they way singtel's nosie keep cutting off my internet and MIO is not userfriendly to me... Its my problem i guess... Never to touch SingTel ever again ... lol

O MIO TV suck.. me going for MIO plan which is HP+Home line+internet instead...

For singtel ADSL most of the time I don't have problem... just once in a blue moon maybe half a yr I will have to call them to reset my port only..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 13th July 2009, 5:07 pm

tish wrote:
lukester wrote:

I also dun mind!! Hahahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 13th July 2009, 5:14 pm

tish wrote:
lukester wrote:

Tish: u cannot, u married.

Daniel^Bigcow: i only like cow with big reservoir for milk ley....

Very Happy
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 13th July 2009, 7:41 pm

wah rao !!

don scare me leh...i gng to take the mio plan : internet + home line + hp line (my maxonline contract also up liao)

and plus mine and my sis ST line...can have additional about 20% discount of subscriptin

ST broadband really gets disconnect easily ????
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 13th July 2009, 7:55 pm

Siaoster wrote:wah rao !!

don scare me leh...i gng to take the mio plan : internet + home line + hp line (my maxonline contract also up liao)

and plus mine and my sis ST line...can have additional about 20% discount of subscriptin

Dont use their modem.... go outside and purchase linsys AM300 ADSL modem... best...me been using it for years and once connect it can stay on for days within disconnecting..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 13th July 2009, 8:26 pm

tish wrote:

M1 is the worst.
i remember i wanted to stop usin their services
after 5 years and
all they did was suggested givin me a $20 voucher
to continue with them.
comedians..
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 13th July 2009, 9:24 pm

keigo wrote:

Dont use their modem.... go outside and purchase linsys AM300 ADSL modem... best...me been using it for years and once connect it can stay on for days within disconnecting..

but issit becos of their modem that cos the disconnectoin or issit ST itself ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 13th July 2009, 9:42 pm

Siaoster wrote:
keigo wrote:

their modem... freebie how good you can expect..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th July 2009, 11:39 pm

Stathub modem used almost 5 yrs liao still no problem, only give me new one when i recontract again... so far got camera, 3-in-1 printer, 2 modem, cam corder, free unlimited data sim card 1mpbs, laptop presatioV3300. Love their freebies!! thumbsup
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 13th July 2009, 11:45 pm

My cfo just ordered her iphone today. How i wish i can use the iphone too.. :/
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 14th July 2009, 10:38 am

cboonh wrote:My cfo just ordered her iphone today. How i wish i can use the iphone too.. :/

use it as a pretext that u need GPS and steal it from her.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 14th July 2009, 10:39 am

keigo wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
keigo wrote:

their modem... freebie how good you can expect..

its modem prob.. or unless u have a wireless router, its ur router problem...

my singtel modem have been with me for 3 years liao, even when recontract give new one also not bothered to change.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 14th July 2009, 10:40 am

cboonh wrote:My cfo just ordered her iphone today. How i wish i can use the iphone too.. :/

still can order??? on singtel shop online, it is stated as out of stock!!!!
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 14th July 2009, 10:56 am

ysd i went bishan, there singtel shop also say can order. think have stock in store but allocation for online is diff.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th July 2009, 11:03 am

Siaoster wrote:
keigo wrote:

switch to Singtel? first few mths SING TIA (heart ache)... when i first switched my broadband from Starhub to Singnet, i had been scolding them coz of all the disconnection and the modem provided sux.. worst still, u got to go down to the modem supplier to change ur modem and not @ Singnet.. Got one time i refused to make payments and forced them to reconnect without charges.. Oso scolded the finance manager during then..

quite prone for lagging oso.. encountered lagging several times whenever i played online games.. imagine I'm using 10Mbps during then.. Mad how not to scold?? Suspect
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 14th July 2009, 11:14 am

haha..
my experience with broadband bandwith is to get the lowest one, its not much diff. at least not so SIM TIA.... price is a big issue ley.

but my GF ever used the maxonline unlimited, the most expensive 10mpbs plan, but it crawls slower than a turle. now using 1mpbs from starhub also but in another apartment, its apparently faster. think it got to do with the block for cable modem cause its based on sharing the bandwidth with the whole block. unlike singtel, its dedicated thru phone line.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 14th July 2009, 11:14 am

dandeana21 wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
keigo wrote:

switch to Singtel? first few mths SING TIA (heart ache)... when i first switched my broadband from Starhub to Singnet, i had been scolding them coz of all the disconnection and the modem provided sux.. worst still, u got to go down to the modem supplier to change ur modem and not @ Singnet.. Got one time i refused to make payments and forced them to reconnect without charges.. Oso scolded the finance manager during then..

quite prone for lagging oso.. encountered lagging several times whenever i played online games.. imagine I'm using 10Mbps during then.. Mad how not to scold?? Suspect

Been using Singnet since 56k dailup then to ADSL when they first launch till now. Currently also on 10mbps link and so far I can download a Mac OS from torrent at the size of 6GB within 6 hours.

My download speed can easily hit 150kp/s and highest reach is 1mb/s

I find for Singnet so long you know which products and how to config/tweak your network and OS the speed it fast and connection is stable.

My dad everynite watching online TV with no complain while I'm doing heavy downloading
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 14th July 2009, 11:34 am

dandeana21 wrote:
Siaoster wrote:
keigo wrote:

lol taxi uncle u also scold, singtel people u also scold... beary scary man lol

Anyway the hub station cable tv i got comes with free 1mbps internet
also, I tried using it for few days n its good enuff for surfing, but since i got my 12mbps i rather not waste money n plug back...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 14th July 2009, 11:48 am

Bro Keigo,

seems like u like to eat apple alot.

something to let u think about in october.
likelihood to exist in the market is very high.

http://gizmodo.com/5313266/re+rumor-apple-tablet-coming-in-october-priced-at-800
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 14th July 2009, 11:52 am

lukester wrote:Bro Keigo,

seems like u like to eat apple alot.

something to let u think about in october.
likelihood to exist in the market is very high.

http://gizmodo.com/5313266/re+rumor-apple-tablet-coming-in-october-priced-at-800

lolz.. this one is old news.. the latest is saying Apple is going for 9.7" for the touch screen...

this rumor been flood around for long will it even come to live noone know...

But I'm currently using Snow Leopard and I can say best... make my old MacBookPro response so fast like I just brought a new laptop again..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 14th July 2009, 11:57 am

good for ur photographs..
haha

anyway they are nice pics
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 14th July 2009, 3:34 pm

how far its true that the whole bock actually share the bandwidth through starhub ? some says the whole neighbourhood also....

jialat man....now i dono which one to choose -.-
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 14th July 2009, 3:35 pm

Siaoster wrote:how far its true that the whole bock actually share the bandwidth through starhub ? some says the whole neighbourhood also....

jialat man....now i dono which one to choose -.-

dont use lor.. then no worry.. lolz..

use the free one... wireless@sg.. lol!
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 14th July 2009, 3:40 pm

cham, like that i got to shift to hot spots.

everyweek new house, i mean new hot spots haaa
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 14th July 2009, 7:09 pm

anytime starhub u lagging... complain complain complain, they pump in more juice for u....lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 14th July 2009, 7:33 pm

no lah, not whole neighbourhood.
best is dun commit so much for services like tat.

cheap is good....
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next