Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
My er xin de blue and the sexy red underwear Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
My er xin de blue and the sexy red underwear Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
My er xin de blue and the sexy red underwear Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
My er xin de blue and the sexy red underwear Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
My er xin de blue and the sexy red underwear Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
My er xin de blue and the sexy red underwear Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
My er xin de blue and the sexy red underwear Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
My er xin de blue and the sexy red underwear Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
My er xin de blue and the sexy red underwear Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

My er xin de blue and the sexy red underwear

+13
greatgazoo
Andy
Fortec
luvxiaobeng
Juz@kid
saturnz^83
ozzie75
Divine
BluRz
loveforte
tish
Leonard
darksoul
17 posters

Go down

My er xin de blue and the sexy red underwear Empty My er xin de blue and the sexy red underwear

Post by darksoul 22nd June 2009, 9:00 pm

hoho just got mine sx on sat after bombing my SE she was so stress out that she askme to collect the car 1 hr before closing lol for those taking your car first thing to do go and pump petrol and check ur tyre pressure (its a must ) coz my pressure was abt 340 to 350 and i reduce it to 220

then today went to poh heng and change the rim and went over to race tech to change filter haha more poison coming omg . cant show the pic dont know hw hahaha

darksoul

Back to top Go down

My er xin de blue and the sexy red underwear Empty Re: My er xin de blue and the sexy red underwear

Post by Leonard 22nd June 2009, 9:12 pm

er ..
so ur car is red or blue ?
catch no balls .
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

My er xin de blue and the sexy red underwear Empty Re: My er xin de blue and the sexy red underwear

Post by darksoul 22nd June 2009, 9:13 pm

my car is blue but comes with the red probation plate hahahah

darksoul

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 22nd June 2009, 10:24 pm

darksoul wrote:hoho just got mine sx on sat after bombing my SE she was so stress out that she askme to collect the car 1 hr before closing lol for those taking your car first thing to do go and pump petrol and check ur tyre pressure (its a must ) coz my pressure was abt 340 to 350 and i reduce it to 220

then today went to poh heng and change the rim and went over to race tech to change filter haha more poison coming omg . cant show the pic dont know hw hahaha
Grats on ur new car bro!!!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 22nd June 2009, 10:35 pm

our air filter is the same as avante???
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 22nd June 2009, 11:13 pm

darksoul wrote:my car is blue but comes with the red probation plate hahahah

Why red probation plate???
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 22nd June 2009, 11:21 pm

i suppose it's P-plate .
u juz pass license ?
btw why er xin ?
not ur color u expect when u collect from LengKee ?
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 23rd June 2009, 12:04 am

loveforte wrote:our air filter is the same as avante???

yes same size
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzie75 23rd June 2009, 12:21 am

Divine wrote:
loveforte wrote:our air filter is the same as avante???

yes same size

That's right, same as Avante.

ozzie75

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 23rd June 2009, 12:27 am

darksoul wrote:hoho just got mine sx on sat after bombing my SE she was so stress out that she askme to collect the car 1 hr before closing lol for those taking your car first thing to do go and pump petrol and check ur tyre pressure (its a must ) coz my pressure was abt 340 to 350 and i reduce it to 220

Congrats bro on ur new ride! Welcome to the Blue Gang!Wah..tyre pressure 340 to 350! Dat's alot!
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 23rd June 2009, 3:02 am

congratz on ur bluey.... juz dun forget to wash ur sexy red underwear regularly.... geek
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 23rd June 2009, 9:02 am

wahahaha......congrats bro...... post pic ASAP ok....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by darksoul 23rd June 2009, 10:14 pm

My er xin de blue and the sexy red underwear 22062012

can liao lo lolz today leg itchy try wacking the car reach 170 still very stable so far so good but abit of drinker lei anyway still a noob driver dont go horning me at the road coz i got p plate hor lolz

darksoul

Back to top Go down

Post by darksoul 23rd June 2009, 10:15 pm

er xin is just joking one lolz

darksoul

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 23rd June 2009, 10:25 pm

wah bro..... ur rim cool ar......
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by darksoul 23rd June 2009, 10:27 pm

i 16 years old only dont call me bro hahaha What a Face

darksoul

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 23rd June 2009, 10:52 pm

16yrs old 170km/h.....sounds like fun until ......
Dry safe kid, all it takes is just one moron (either u or other motorists) and another fullstop is used.

Nice rims btw. 18" yummy
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy 23rd June 2009, 10:54 pm

agree with Fortec ... you should always be in control of the car , and not because of a moment of thrill or excitement.

Anyways congrats on ur ride , nice rims....

Sorry dun mean to intrude but , 16 years old == license ?? something doesn't tally for me , cuz the last time i checked , i think the age was 18 or 21? Question Question

Typo ar? 26 iszit ??

anyways cheers man

Last edited by Andy on 23rd June 2009, 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 23rd June 2009, 10:55 pm

wah, P-plate and u whack till 170Km/h, u power sia. I like rims Very Happy
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by darksoul 23rd June 2009, 10:58 pm

i safe driver lol dont worry haha old teenage ba lolz the rim is 17 only then i use back stalk tire tml must go bath my car liao so dirty park at island

darksoul

Back to top Go down

Post by darksoul 23rd June 2009, 11:00 pm

i only wack one time nia now concentrating on running in le hahah anyway 2liter drink petro like water zzzzz

darksoul

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 23rd June 2009, 11:29 pm

Seriously bro..i like ur rims..cool...
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 23rd June 2009, 11:32 pm

Swee man,is that momo rims?
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 23rd June 2009, 11:44 pm

darksoul wrote:i only wack one time nia now concentrating on running in le hahah anyway 2liter drink petro like water zzzzz

lol 170km/hr 1 time during run in should be ok lah is urs auto or manual

Mine is auto and i actually use steptronic to frequent on 2nd and 3rd gear to run in those gear. Usually slow speed, the auto will shift all the way to 4th gear, seldom had the chance to stay in 2nd , 3rd...
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by darksoul 23rd June 2009, 11:44 pm

yup its momo rims

darksoul

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 23rd June 2009, 11:58 pm

you dip how deeps into your pocket... ha....
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 24th June 2009, 12:42 am

Cool!~ U have nice rims
By the way, you tried the speed in SG Road?
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 24th June 2009, 12:46 am

i the real 16 ^^
i think all those come in this thread, their mind all abit pervertic, except me la, just curious
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 24th June 2009, 6:36 am

waaa,,,, bro. u got ballz man.. u try 170km/h on sg road. me so far try 150km/h on NSH.. but mine is 1.6.. hehe,, not so powderful like urs...

nice momo rimz u got...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 24th June 2009, 8:36 am

GotCash wrote:i the real 16 ^^
i think all those come in this thread, their mind all abit pervertic, except me la, just curious

dogeyes
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by darksoul 24th June 2009, 11:26 am

i tried in island hahaha not sg road

darksoul

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 24th June 2009, 11:54 am

Hahahha..... dark soul.... don't call u bro call u wat..... didi ar..... hehehehe...... we shall se how 16 are u during meetup..... muz stand beside Got cash ok..... compare.....hehehehe
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by darksoul 24th June 2009, 4:05 pm

hahaha see i got work or nt lo one tat day lolz must go work le post tml liao

darksoul

Back to top Go down

Post by ozzie75 24th June 2009, 4:34 pm

darksoul wrote:My er xin de blue and the sexy red underwear 22062012

can liao lo lolz today leg itchy try wacking the car reach 170 still very stable so far so good but abit of drinker lei anyway still a noob driver dont go horning me at the road coz i got p plate hor lolz

That is a very nice of Momo wheels.
thumbsup

ozzie75

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 24th June 2009, 7:11 pm

Juz@kid wrote:waaa,,,, bro. u got ballz man.. u try 170km/h on sg road. me so far try 150km/h on NSH.. but mine is 1.6.. hehe,, not so powderful like urs...

nice momo rimz u got...
actually its ok de, SAF rule, do but dont get caught, i ever speed very fast be its always those 2-4 am where there is no car and long stretch road of SO along PIE KJE so u can see if got police infront or not.. Play safe, no cars around.. thumbsup
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 24th June 2009, 7:24 pm

er ..
wads NSH btw ?
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 24th June 2009, 7:43 pm

Leonard..... North South Highway...... hehehe......
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 24th June 2009, 10:16 pm

or that taus 2nd link onwards that routh Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 25th June 2009, 3:00 am

tish wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:waaa,,,, bro. u got ballz man.. u try 170km/h on sg road. me so far try 150km/h on NSH.. but mine is 1.6.. hehe,, not so powderful like urs...

nice momo rimz u got...
actually its ok de, SAF rule, do but dont get caught, i ever speed very fast be its always those 2-4 am where there is no car and long stretch road of SO along PIE KJE so u can see if got police infront or not.. Play safe, no cars around.. thumbsup

aiya, me no need wait 2-4am.. got chance juz whack,,, mostly at nite coz no speed cam. daytime becum good boy coz alot speed cam at overhead bridge, road side etc etc...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by darksoul 25th June 2009, 11:49 am

yup play safe drive safetly time to go sleep liao haha nite all

darksoul

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 25th June 2009, 10:13 pm

Lol, now speed trap can be installed at night and no need to use flash.... i heard this from a mechanic who is also a biker kaki....
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 25th June 2009, 11:08 pm

Hey I saw you at West Coast Market carpark this morning..hehe

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by wuguisam 25th June 2009, 11:41 pm

darksoul wrote:My er xin de blue and the sexy red underwear 22062012

hey bro ! how much u spend on ur rims ? u trade in ur stock rims ?

wuguisam

Back to top Go down

Post by darksoul 26th June 2009, 6:10 pm

wah tio spot liao eh u saw alot of wear red overall ppl rite with big bikes and cars

i spend abt 688 on the rims abit x

darksoul

Back to top Go down