Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

List a forte u seens on the road......

+103
1Seth1
larrychaos
Cypher
ericsoon72
ong
chamot16
turbo4ev
Andy
JuanST
mighty meow
joepele
pessimizt
remes
BluZon
koayst
junming
lukester
leo
jimixer
jamryl
phua_r
Daniel^Bigcow
soundphile
purple
Potatoes
Jason
PillowER
oscar33
ctoh
bushi_do
rockstar
Divine
keigo
kei66
darksoul
lakopi
kysoong
Mahinda
waypoint
dreamzzlandz
r11s
dav2011
astroboy28
myforte
hew
Kiang
The Blue Cruiser
Eviltrap
eeyore79
nothing
rockstarforte
leedevil
Redbean
longbow
dinkodink
nofears
gravin
CHIUWJ
Siaoster
lordhawk
izz
Blacks
loveforte
Kev_78
Leonard
KnGp
epin
melburn
mwerkz
saturnz^83
ano57
Arshavin
Dar
newsman
add001
eraser
andikong
Terrier
fonefun610
vanilor
muff
dipstick
Melfiend
Fortei
doggy82002
tower7
cboonh
BluRz
Flarea
lawrenceke
Juz@kid
luvxiaobeng
Fortessimo
m
zlement
greatgazoo
dandeana21
Duser
kapitan
nocash
impact2001
Fortec
tish
107 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Empty Re: List a forte u seens on the road......

Post by greatgazoo 8th April 2009, 12:13 am

The other thing you can look out for is the reverse sensor Very Happy SX has 4 and EX has got 2 if I'm not wrong. But who will go see the senor lolz
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Empty Re: List a forte u seens on the road......

Post by tish 8th April 2009, 1:12 am

alot of siao forte people wil lgo n see the sensor lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 8th April 2009, 2:32 am

15inch on the EX and 17inch on the SX,
the exhaust pipe is different also...but juz the tip only lah.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 8th April 2009, 3:16 am

exhaust, reverse sensor n rim but there's 1 more..... Door Handle Twisted Evil

EX door handle follow car body colour while SX door handle is chrome.

haha,,, me so clever lol!
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 8th April 2009, 11:24 am

Juz@kid wrote:exhaust, reverse sensor n rim but there's 1 more..... Door Handle Twisted Evil

EX door handle follow car body colour while SX door handle is chrome.

haha,,, me so clever lol!

Ya... Exterior is only like tat i think.... But since you are driving the easiest to see is either the rim ( provided the owner doesn't change) or the chrome Handle...
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 8th April 2009, 5:30 pm

Maybe next time we call put at the boot cover, model/nick/location/age/hp no. easier for all hehe jocolor
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 9th April 2009, 11:23 pm

Saw a forte SJN89XXP at PIE near lorine exit towards changi.
Belongs to any brother here?
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 9th April 2009, 11:27 pm

Till now still Suspect havn't see one
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 9th April 2009, 11:34 pm

Saw one in my workplace.. dark cherry SX SJP6XXX
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by Flarea 9th April 2009, 11:50 pm

Saw one spicy red forte today in Sengkang!!! was the first one that I've spotted on the roads and was so excited that I shouted out loud... hehe... hubby turned ard and stared at me like i was crazy... Sad Embarassed
Flarea
Flarea

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 10th April 2009, 12:36 am

Flarea wrote:Saw one spicy red forte today in Sengkang!!! was the first one that I've spotted on the roads and was so excited that I shouted out loud... hehe... hubby turned ard and stared at me like i was crazy... Sad Embarassed

Time to bring her back to the mountains hiak hiak
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 10th April 2009, 4:22 pm

Fortec wrote:
Flarea wrote:Saw one spicy red forte today in Sengkang!!! was the first one that I've spotted on the roads and was so excited that I shouted out loud... hehe... hubby turned ard and stared at me like i was crazy... Sad Embarassed

Time to bring her back to the mountains hiak hiak

Laughing Laughing Laughing
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 10th April 2009, 4:40 pm

Why all like so despo to see FORTE on the road.. 19-april-09, you guys will get many chances to see if u turn up for the meetups.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 10th April 2009, 6:59 pm

Jus saw a spicy red forte going out from my block. Is that you Fortec??
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 10th April 2009, 7:08 pm

I just went to coral vale, but didnt see the forte there. hehe
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 10th April 2009, 7:28 pm

It's been long time since i last saw one Forte on the road near SEngkang, with a kid siting beside the driver....till now, the more i'm looking around for forte the more i dun get to see
Are all the Forte Drivers trying to hide ur car...dun selfish, share share k...let us see u on the road more often Shocked
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 10th April 2009, 9:26 pm

greatgazoo wrote:Jus saw a spicy red forte going out from my block. Is that you Fortec??

My Forte haven't collect yet leh..I saw ur one parked below Block A and B just now.
There was a WRX opposite U.

Frankly speaking the Forte styling wins hands down.....let not talk about performance though hehe.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 10th April 2009, 10:00 pm

Fortec wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:Jus saw a spicy red forte going out from my block. Is that you Fortec??

My Forte haven't collect yet leh..I saw ur one parked below Block A and B just now.
There was a WRX opposite U.

Frankly speaking the Forte styling wins hands down.....let not talk about performance though hehe.

Lolz jus now is also my first time looking down from top & true, even tat WRX also no fight lolz Forte really worth the buying. Saw the red Forte coming out from FG n tot is u lolz. Huh means FG will have 3 forte under the same MSCP once u got urs lolz
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 10th April 2009, 10:17 pm

U stay in A or B?

I am already looking for rims prolly chrome but have to see the body kit picture and clearance lvl first :S.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 11th April 2009, 12:03 am

Fortec wrote:U stay in A or B?

I am already looking for rims prolly chrome but have to see the body kit picture and clearance lvl first :S.

Me stay in B. What clearance lvl do you mean?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 11th April 2009, 12:17 am

Me in B too haha...

Ground Clearance from the ground.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 11th April 2009, 11:37 am

Hoe come u early morning go other people car see see look look one ??List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Icon-confused2List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Icon-confused2 If i owner sure tot wat u trying to do n call police lol

FG?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 11th April 2009, 1:39 pm

tish wrote:Hoe come u early morning go other people car see see look look one ??List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Icon-confused2List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Icon-confused2 If i owner sure tot wat u trying to do n call police lol

FG?

No lah, I was on my way to run mah, then see his car park below the block haha, then c a wrx near his car so juz compare the styling etc etc.

But wrx 0-100km in 6.2sec compare to forte 12.2 sec haha....eat dust only.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 11th April 2009, 10:25 pm

Cant compare loh, subaru engine are meant for racing.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 11th April 2009, 10:29 pm

not only that it's 2.5L turbo.. not in the same category to begin with....but Forte's Look make WRX outdated haha
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 12th April 2009, 7:46 pm

Lol, its a matter of time only.... looks upgrad very fast in this era! List a forte u seens on the road...... - Page 2 Icon-thumbsup
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 13th April 2009, 9:30 pm

i saw 4 in a row ytd.. one dark cherry U turning at SSDC junction, a metal silver at yio chu kang, a white turn into serangoon North and a blue forte at amk.. affraid
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th April 2009, 9:37 pm

WOW!! u saw a PEK KAR TUi turning into serangoon North!!!

Bro i think u bery heng r !! haha.

Anyway in the beginning i keep mixing up with the older kia cerato.

but now i know All Forte should start with SJP and next SJQ Very Happy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 13th April 2009, 9:50 pm

how to mix, older model is very different leh.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 13th April 2009, 10:04 pm

hehe mine starts with SJN
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 14th April 2009, 1:28 am

Serious!!! How come r?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 14th April 2009, 1:48 am

tish wrote:Serious!!! How come r?

Just happen that i got the SJN plate lo. the last bits of numbers of SJN in fact. I'm thinking there are somemore SJN Fortes running around.
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 14th April 2009, 1:50 am

cboonh wrote:hehe mine starts with SJN

wahh.. pioneer forte on the road.. all 4 i saw ytd starts with SJP.. even my gf agreed tat in amk, yio chu kang and serangoon area are all the forte owners, esp sengkang and punggol too... sunny
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 14th April 2009, 2:18 am

Mine also SJN....
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 14th April 2009, 3:17 am

hope mine will be SJR or SJS..... Twisted Evil
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 15th April 2009, 11:52 pm

Saw a dark cherry on my long walk along jalan kayu, followed by a bright flash of silver...I felt a sudden FORTE CRAVING!!!!!
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tower7 16th April 2009, 12:11 am

Saw a Light Graphite of plate nbr 3xx1 at lunch time along Loyang Way.

tower7

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 16th April 2009, 12:15 am

Honestly, really really very hoestly, till now I din see a single Forte on the road even when I'm riding. Duno why.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 16th April 2009, 3:45 am

greatgazoo wrote:Honestly, really really very hoestly, till now I din see a single Forte on the road even when I'm riding. Duno why.

Good driver award king
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 16th April 2009, 8:51 am

tower7 wrote:Saw a Light Graphite of plate nbr 3xx1 at lunch time along Loyang Way.

That's me.....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 16th April 2009, 11:16 am

i also suddenly no see fortec liao y ah y ah yy ah ah??
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 16th April 2009, 11:37 am

Saw a blue forte on orchard road... near plaza Singapura.... Nice....
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 16th April 2009, 2:20 pm

Saw a metallic silver Forte along river valley road! pretty majestic!! Smile SJN plate also, my senior! hehe
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 16th April 2009, 6:28 pm

haiz.. how come everywhere i go, i dun see one running ard the roads wan.. so sad... Sad
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 16th April 2009, 8:19 pm

dandeana21 wrote:haiz.. how come everywhere i go, i dun see one running ard the roads wan.. so sad... Sad

Too Fast Too Furious u drive liao haha
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Flarea 16th April 2009, 8:20 pm

cboonh wrote:Saw a metallic silver Forte along river valley road! pretty majestic!! Smile SJN plate also, my senior! hehe

I hope you mean titanium silver!!!! That's like rare sight... Shocked Can't wait to collect ours next wk Razz
Flarea
Flarea

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 16th April 2009, 8:25 pm

Fortec wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:haiz.. how come everywhere i go, i dun see one running ard the roads wan.. so sad... Sad

i neber drive to work leh.. i take BMW (bus-mrt-walk) leh... Shocked
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 16th April 2009, 8:26 pm

dandeana21 wrote:
Fortec wrote:

I think in may/june, U will complain too many forte liao haha.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Flarea 16th April 2009, 8:28 pm

dandeana21 wrote:
Fortec wrote:

Means you admit that when driving on weekends, u really too fast too furious liao... Laughing
Flarea
Flarea

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 16th April 2009, 8:29 pm

Flarea wrote:
dandeana21 wrote:
Fortec wrote:

Means you admit that when driving on weekends, u really too fast too furious liao... Laughing

hahaha.. aiyo!! how u noe ah?? What a Face
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next