Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Hopping mad like seow... Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Hopping mad like seow... Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Hopping mad like seow... Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Hopping mad like seow... Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Hopping mad like seow... Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Hopping mad like seow... Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Hopping mad like seow... Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Hopping mad like seow... Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Hopping mad like seow... Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Hopping mad like seow...

+6
kapitan
greatgazoo
Juz@kid
tish
Fortessimo
dandeana21
10 posters

Go down

Hopping mad like seow... Empty Hopping mad like seow...

Post by dandeana21 4th April 2009, 11:17 pm

so angry now... one dumb, reckless and selfish driver caused my tyre rim to get scratched.. argh!!!! Sad wondering if got such thing as rim repair.. Crying or Very sad anybody knows if got such service ah?
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Hopping mad like seow... Empty Re: Hopping mad like seow...

Post by Fortessimo 4th April 2009, 11:31 pm

dandeana21 wrote:so angry now... one dumb, reckless and selfish driver caused my tyre rim to get scratched.. argh!!!! Sad wondering if got such thing as rim repair.. Crying or Very sad anybody knows if got such service ah?

Hmm....yours is SX rite? Fret not...still got one spare rim in the boot...i slightly scratched my rim tat day too. Sad
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 4th April 2009, 11:33 pm

ya, the best thing of forte deals are sx got a spare tyre exactly the same as the 4 on ur car.

anyway what happen man ?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 4th April 2009, 11:54 pm

thanks fortessimo & tish!! at least i dun nid to spend money to repair the rim liao.. Razz juz now i was travelling around the PSA area and 2 lanes got merged to the left at one section of the road.. I was travelling on the left and got this old turtle on my right.. I was abt to approach the merged lane, he suddenly sped up - trying to overtake me and nearly hit my car.. just for the sake of getting to that one lane first.. got to siam and ended up my front rim kenna scratched at the kerb like mad.. after dat i caught up wif that stupid idiotic "old" turtle and gave me that kind of lao sai face.. feel like slapping him.. at dat time, i was cursing him anyway tt his buttocks will rot until seow so dat he won't get to drive for the next few months.. Twisted Evil he's really so sick in his mind.. super selfish and reckless..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 4th April 2009, 11:59 pm

wow!!! what my wife say is true....

女人不可以得罪 Shocked
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 5th April 2009, 12:03 am

HAHAHA... ah ber den... What a Face
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 5th April 2009, 3:40 am

Relax la Ger.... Try check out here.

http://www.shc-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=165457
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 5th April 2009, 12:20 pm

Mino scratch i think its still ok to patch up and do some finishing touch. But if there is a deep crack, advise not to use the rim anymore or just as spare tyre coz when travelling at high speed and run over an object, u never know what the crack will result to.....

Cheers drunken
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 5th April 2009, 12:54 pm

Yes, if possible, do try to change the rim and when you have the time, you can try source for workshops to repair it.

Other things is, guys who have Forte, do you encounter U turning abit wide especially when U-turning into 2 lane? Suspect I see alot of cars doing it with ample space left from the kerb, but when I u-turn, I find that my tire is going to or nearly hit the kerb and sometime I even reverse to prevent scratching it. Do you have this problem?
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 5th April 2009, 1:10 pm

Forte 4.53m
vios 4.3m
city 4.4m
civic 4.55m
Lancer 4.53m
avante 4.5m

Actually The length of the car for forte is in the longer cat compare to most sedan common cars...

tips on what u can do is, before u reach the turning point, keep ur car more to the lane on ur left to create half a lane space for yourself . But must look out for left lane before attempting to do that Shocked
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 5th April 2009, 7:13 pm

Juz@kid wrote:Relax la Ger.... Try check out here.

[url=http://www.shc-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=165457
http://www.shc-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=165457[/quote[/url]]

thank u beary much!!! will go there on next Monday when i take leave to send my car for its 1st 1000km servicing... let's see if C&C can help repair for me and the cost.. if too high, den i'll go over to the one at MacPherson rd..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 5th April 2009, 7:16 pm

tish wrote:Forte 4.53m
vios 4.3m
city 4.4m
civic 4.55m
Lancer 4.53m
avante 4.5m

Actually The length of the car for forte is in the longer cat compare to most sedan common cars...

tips on what u can do is, before u reach the turning point, keep ur car more to the lane on ur left to create half a lane space for yourself . But must look out for left lane before attempting to do that Shocked

yah.. me oso find tt u-turning is almost like a torture esp when ur car is brand new... aiyo... like you mentioned lor.. now me got to have a wider turning angle to prevent scratching my car some more..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 5th April 2009, 7:19 pm

errrrr......pardon me for saying this...its the driver, not the car....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 5th April 2009, 7:27 pm

wwwwahhhhhh.... i protest!! hiak hiak hiak... What a Face
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 5th April 2009, 10:02 pm

Pardon me again Razz It's not the driver, it's really the car cos Forte is a bit too long tongue U will encounter this problem if you U-turning into a 2 lane. I also don't like to lean more towards the left before the u-turning becos as a driver behind, i will curse and swear this driver for being so inconsiderate Razz Anyway is just my point of view that it's abit difficult and doesnt mean cannot Razz
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 5th April 2009, 10:19 pm

No.. blame the road for being too small for us to u-turn... haha.. if forte can't u-turn, i doubt those mpv lagi more jialat... i agree is the driver!!! lol pardon me for saying that.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th April 2009, 12:40 am

kapitan wrote:errrrr......pardon me for saying this...its the driver, not the car....
lol.... very direct imply hahaha lol!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th April 2009, 12:44 am

greatgazoo wrote:Pardon me again Razz It's not the driver, it's really the car cos Forte is a bit too long tongue U will encounter this problem if you U-turning into a 2 lane. I also don't like to lean more towards the left before the u-turning becos as a driver behind, i will curse and swear this driver for being so inconsiderate Razz Anyway is just my point of view that it's abit difficult and doesnt mean cannot Razz
I think yes and no.

If u-turn into a 2 lane, there is really a chance car cannot make if u didnt make a slightly wide turning, but consider all the facts...

Is the lane smaller that others?
is the kerb in the centre where u u-turn a big or small kerb?
Is it really the driver??!?!?!?!? What a Face
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 6th April 2009, 2:11 am

[quote="dandeana21"]
Juz@kid wrote:Relax la Ger.... Try check out here.

http://www.shc-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=165457[/quote]

thank u beary much!!! will go there on next Monday when i take leave to send my car for its 1st 1000km servicing... let's see if C&C can help repair for me and the cost.. if too high, den i'll go over to the one at MacPherson rd..

My pleasure... afro
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by m 6th April 2009, 2:16 am

if the scratch is not horrible, u can use the rim first lah.
the spare one in boot can be use later
Hopping mad like seow... Img1 Hopping mad like seow... Img2 Hopping mad like seow... Img3 Hopping mad like seow... Img4
m
m

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 6th April 2009, 8:55 am

greatgazoo wrote:Pardon me again Razz It's not the driver, it's really the car cos Forte is a bit too long tongue U will encounter this problem if you U-turning into a 2 lane. I also don't like to lean more towards the left before the u-turning becos as a driver behind, i will curse and swear this driver for being so inconsiderate Razz Anyway is just my point of view that it's abit difficult and doesnt mean cannot Razz

Its not the length, it is the width that matters Razz ... my bB which is a shorter wagon have difficulty making U turns, because the wheel base is wide.... further, the wagon is lowered and thus I have scrape my left side lower lip many times....

With the Forte, I have no problems making U turns and ok, it is not lowered yet, once lowered i guess i will avoid U turns.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 6th April 2009, 9:00 am

impact2001 wrote:No.. blame the road for being too small for us to u-turn... haha.. if forte can't u-turn, i doubt those mpv lagi more jialat... i agree is the driver!!! lol pardon me for saying that.

Actually all small road can make u-turn,is only LTA didn't put u-turn
sign is becos if we can't make it, we push the blame to them...
ha haaa, just joking..
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 6th April 2009, 9:59 am

80% is driver lah. Those merc and sonata taxi also do u turn no problem most of the time mah.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 6th April 2009, 3:43 pm

m wrote:if the scratch is not horrible, u can use the rim first lah.
Hopping mad like seow... Img1 Hopping mad like seow... Img2 Hopping mad like seow... Img3 Hopping mad like seow... Img4

actually not really horrible until the whole rim kenna slashed.. No but the look of it really irks me and reminds me of dat old turtle wif dat lao sai face.. Mad haiz.. i rather hv it trimmed and den forget abt it.. maybe i a bit pai kuan by doing something to it and eliminate the reminder of dat incident bah.. hiak hiak hiak... Smile
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th April 2009, 4:34 pm

nocash wrote:
impact2001 wrote:No.. blame the road for being too small for us to u-turn... haha.. if forte can't u-turn, i doubt those mpv lagi more jialat... i agree is the driver!!! lol pardon me for saying that.

Actually all small road can make u-turn,is only LTA didn't put u-turn
sign is becos if we can't make it, we push the blame to them...
ha haaa, just joking..

actually i got my own rule.... any right turn is a u-turn lol I always tell my wife that... Very Happy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th April 2009, 4:36 pm

Hehe, u mean the driver might scratch the rim again ha ? Shocked

dandeana21 wrote:
actually not really horrible until the whole rim kenna slashed.. No but the look of it really irks me and reminds me of dat old turtle wif dat lao sai face.. Mad haiz.. i rather hv it trimmed and den forget abt it.. maybe i a bit pai kuan by doing something to it and eliminate the reminder of dat incident bah.. hiak hiak hiak... Smile

wah lao, that guy whole day sneezing thinking what happen, who keep scolding him.... No
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 6th April 2009, 11:40 pm

tish wrote:
Hehe, u mean the driver might scratch the rim again ha ? Shocked

dandeana21 wrote:

wah lao, that guy whole day sneezing thinking what happen, who keep scolding him.... No

hahahaha.. who asked him to give dat lao sai face... Twisted Evil
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 7th April 2009, 12:28 am

Some people are like dat lah, stay cool cheers Dun let his lao sai face spolit your day. I ride bike too, and you know wat I do, in Singapore you can't drive fast, so if tat person irritate me, I will purposly ride in front of him and slow down, later he overtake me again giving me lao sai face, so again when traffic not good, i over take him again and slow down. This time he give me pek chek face and i ride past him laughing out.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 7th April 2009, 12:33 am

dats a good one bro. will imply ur technic if encounter a lao sai face type of driver.
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 7th April 2009, 12:36 am

I hum ji one, I always let ppl past haha.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 7th April 2009, 12:38 am

hahaha.. greatgazoo.. nice technic siah.. but skarli he jam brake on me, i jia lat..
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 7th April 2009, 12:39 am

Lol, usually i ride b/w lanes, didnt give driver any trouble, and smooth sailing in jams....
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 7th April 2009, 12:39 am

fortec.. wat is hum ji? i oni noe hum ji peng (flat pancake)... heee.. solli ah.. i really dun noe wat is hum ji.. Razz
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 7th April 2009, 12:41 am

tish wrote:Lol, usually i ride b/w lanes, didnt give driver any trouble, and smooth sailing in jams....

wat?? u ride between lanes?? waaa.. muz be one of them whom i always scold... Shocked whoops... juz teasing.. good thing tt u observe safety oso.. Smile
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 7th April 2009, 12:50 am

No wonder my backside a bit itchy recently wor!! Shocked
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum