Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Does Forte comes with A/C filter for all Model and series? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Does Forte comes with A/C filter for all Model and series? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Does Forte comes with A/C filter for all Model and series? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Does Forte comes with A/C filter for all Model and series? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Does Forte comes with A/C filter for all Model and series? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Does Forte comes with A/C filter for all Model and series? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Does Forte comes with A/C filter for all Model and series? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Does Forte comes with A/C filter for all Model and series? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Does Forte comes with A/C filter for all Model and series? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Does Forte comes with A/C filter for all Model and series?

+5
loveforte
nocash
scorpey
tish
Terrier
9 posters

Go down

Does Forte comes with A/C filter for all Model and series? Empty Does Forte comes with A/C filter for all Model and series?

Post by Terrier 14th June 2009, 3:42 pm

Anyone check on this before??
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Does Forte comes with A/C filter for all Model and series? Empty Re: Does Forte comes with A/C filter for all Model and series?

Post by tish 14th June 2009, 3:58 pm

PAge 1344 of servicing manual

I believe is item 10 is the filter, but dont know how to answer u

Does Forte comes with A/C filter for all Model and series? Airconfilter
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Does Forte comes with A/C filter for all Model and series? Empty Re: Does Forte comes with A/C filter for all Model and series?

Post by scorpey 14th June 2009, 4:28 pm

hehe.. it reminds me tat my picanto bot 4 yrs ago came w/o air filter.. den KIA SG organised MO and DIY and some of us bot n installed it ourselves.. Razz dun tell me history repeating itself for forte? Razz
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 14th June 2009, 4:57 pm

im aware of most car by default does not comes with it unless its contintential car.. =X
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 14th June 2009, 5:51 pm

Yes my forte came with 2pcs air-con filter.
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 14th June 2009, 10:34 pm

if no aircon filter, i will diy with 3m filter and maybe charcoal bags..
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 14th June 2009, 10:48 pm

my facelift vios doesn't comes with the aircon filter.
so i went NTUC to buy 3M aircon filter with charco filter
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 14th June 2009, 10:50 pm

wat's this a/c filter for? btw, do u all notice tat de smell fr outside gets into the car even when window not opened? stinks!!! esp when i go pass rubbish dump or places with smoke. zzz

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 14th June 2009, 11:32 pm

mwerkz.. because digital climate a/c are like that.. unless u switch it to manual.. HOW?? u got to read the manual.. but I know can..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 1:10 am

I think the air con FAN blows air in from outside? thats y also got smell.
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 15th June 2009, 8:42 am

If u put to internal circulation, no outside air should come in.......
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 10:26 am

then must be those holes here n there in the car thats y the smell came in...

i believe its impossible to seal all the holes 100% one
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 15th June 2009, 10:37 am

mine is ex. so basically shuld be manual aircon. dun think any air from outside shuld come in.

btw, dere's oso one button which upon pressing allow air to come in from outside. but i nv activate the button. so "by right" no air fr outside shuld come in?

m i right? if it's still like this, i'll bring it up during 1k servicing.

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 10:44 am

scorpey wrote:hehe.. it reminds me tat my picanto bot 4 yrs ago came w/o air filter.. den KIA SG organised MO and DIY and some of us bot n installed it ourselves.. Razz dun tell me history repeating itself for forte? Razz

loveforte wrote:my facelift vios doesn't comes with the aircon filter.
so i went NTUC to buy 3M aircon filter with charco filter

i'm wondering if NTUC group buy got discount hahahah
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 15th June 2009, 11:19 am

i thk not necessary to change filters if forte already comes with it like what one bro mentioned above..
yah, if dun want to smell outside air den use internal air circulation lor.. tats what i do.. sometime when i feel the air quality not so "fresh" or feeling sleepy.. i just wind down the window for a few seconds and den wind back.. this way "fresh" air comes in n quite refleshing esp passing by greener areas Razz
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 11:20 am

i also think we shoulddnt use the external air switch, who knows where the air comes in from ? all the dust/sand/pebbles/oils ? lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by scorpey 15th June 2009, 11:26 am

tish wrote:i also think we shoulddnt use the external air switch, who knows where the air comes in from ? all the dust/sand/pebbles/oils ? lol

thats why filters r good in this case lor..
scorpey
scorpey

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 11:32 am

yeah hor, forgot i was even talking about air con filter just now... lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 15th June 2009, 11:53 am

but the thing is, i nv use de external air switch, but air from outside comes in. i think like tat is my car prob liaos.. zzz... got to pay c&c service centre a visit again soon -_-

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 15th June 2009, 12:21 pm

bro the external switch the air come from ur air intake for ur engine.. if u realise if u change ur engine filter to stainless steel type, and use the external air for aircon u will start smelling exhust smell cos the stainless steel dun filter all the smell but small particul. but if u were to use the original paper 1 then the smell is not so strong.. =)
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 12:29 pm

maybe use charcoal one is the best
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 15th June 2009, 12:51 pm

tish wrote:maybe use charcoal one is the best

erm only air con filter got charcoal 1.. not for the engine air filter
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 1:22 pm

ohh izzit hehe, now u then me then i know!!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 15th June 2009, 2:21 pm

I am sure you get teh air from the external air too... You should switch to the aircon button without the arrow one. Even if your car got holes don't think the holes are big enuff to let you feel so much smoke and bad smell.

Physic class time!!!!
Ai flow from higher density to lower density. Your ar ir shld be higher density cos its cold air. So thats why even a hole won't cos you that smell.

Thats based on my hypothesis... Any one care to correct me if I am wrong?

Smile
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down