Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Is the freebies visor from SE nice? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Is the freebies visor from SE nice? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Is the freebies visor from SE nice? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Is the freebies visor from SE nice? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Is the freebies visor from SE nice? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Is the freebies visor from SE nice? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Is the freebies visor from SE nice? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Is the freebies visor from SE nice? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Is the freebies visor from SE nice? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Is the freebies visor from SE nice?

+23
FriesL
joepele
JuanST
Yewcg
astroboy28
doggy77
pl8288
izz
mwerkz
tish
leedevil
Cypher
nothing
dav2011
greatgazoo
dreamzzlandz
Melfiend
jl1500k
loveforte
JayJ
impact2001
saturnz^83
ben1975
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is the freebies visor from SE nice? Empty Is the freebies visor from SE nice?

Post by ben1975 12th June 2009, 12:05 pm

I got visor as one of the freebies but not sure if it looks nice on the car? Anyone has got it fix on?

ben1975

Back to top Go down

Is the freebies visor from SE nice? Empty Re: Is the freebies visor from SE nice?

Post by saturnz^83 12th June 2009, 1:03 pm

Hi ben bro, you can refer to my pics under "Expose Your Forte - Santorini Blue"
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Is the freebies visor from SE nice? Empty Re: Is the freebies visor from SE nice?

Post by ben1975 12th June 2009, 1:07 pm

thanks bro!

ben1975

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 12th June 2009, 1:08 pm

No prob..these are freebies from my SE..Mobis visors..
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 12th June 2009, 2:08 pm

Usually ur se should help u fixed on the spot upon the collection of car.
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by JayJ 12th June 2009, 11:00 pm

i personally dun really like the look of a car with visor. Thats why rejected my SE when he offer me that. Heard from my friend that if the visor is not firmly secure, when going at high speed, it might tear par of the bodywork out. Just my point of view.
But is it really useful when you want to cool the car but scared it that it will rain. Just unwind alittle.

JayJ

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 12th June 2009, 11:41 pm

ben, if dun wan the visor, sell to me lo.
my stingy SE die die dun wan gimme
&*#^!@^%#^()!@#
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 13th June 2009, 12:07 am

loveforte wrote:ben, if dun wan the visor, sell to me lo.
my stingy SE die die dun wan gimme
[url=mailto://&*#^!@^%#^()!@#
&*#^!@^%#^()!@#[/quote[/url]

Your SE should be a lady.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 13th June 2009, 12:16 am

a guy la...
tot he was such a gd guy.
who knows he is just like some other SE FUC* UP
but i dun care la..
visor nia~ get my car is my priority Surprised
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 13th June 2009, 12:50 am

my se told me
to paste it myself.
wtf??
but until now,still no news of my visors.
wtf??
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 13th June 2009, 1:03 am

Melfiend wrote:my se told me
to paste it myself.
wtf??
wtf??

What? He ask u paste it urself?? What kind of service is that?!
When C&C send you survey form..grade him low!!
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 13th June 2009, 1:08 am

not grade him low.
shld complain of his svc rather then filling up those survey forms
know how to earn $$$ from us only, yet provide minimum svc.
i tink ur visor kena makan liao la.
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 13th June 2009, 1:14 am

ben1975 wrote:thanks bro!

Bro, sorry made a mistake, just realised.. not under "Expose Your Forte - Santorini Blue", in fact i've uploaded the closer view of my visors on "Dress that Forte - Window Sun Visor"
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 13th June 2009, 1:35 am

My SE said the original visors will cost $150, so cannot give us.. If she give, it will be Morbis! Look like now only got Morbis..

But frankly, I dont like the word Morbis to be so big, why cant it be a brandless one... so o-biang looking!
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 13th June 2009, 1:39 am

Morbis is originally from Korea so you should be happy mah.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 13th June 2009, 1:41 am

so you mean Morbis is a branded visors?? ( sorry I dont know about such stuffs, because I dont know about this brand)

but heard morbis visors only $20-$40 right.. then compared to the original Kia Forte $150 visors, of course the SE will give the cheaper one.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 13th June 2009, 1:48 am

same purpose ok ma...
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 13th June 2009, 1:52 am

If i'm not wrong, Morbis visors cost about $50..
Nah..i dun really mind if the brand name is big..as long as i can squeeze out whatever freebies from my SE..i'm happy..keke
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 13th June 2009, 1:54 am

ya hor.. squeeze the SE dry is our purpose but we never seem to outbeat these SEs.. Free is better than dont have a single thing!
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by Melfiend 13th June 2009, 2:11 am

my sentiments
Melfiend
Melfiend

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 13th June 2009, 5:23 pm

i wan visor...
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by dav2011 13th June 2009, 11:12 pm

paid for my own visor for 55 dollars.bought it at autobac. Seem limited stocks
dav2011
dav2011

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 13th June 2009, 11:16 pm

dav2011, the $55 visor that you bought is it also Morbis?
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by dav2011 13th June 2009, 11:20 pm

dreamzzlandz wrote:dav2011, the $55 visor that you bought is it also Morbis?

yup..picked up the last piece ,think 1 week ago..not sure got new stock mah?
dav2011
dav2011

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamzzlandz 13th June 2009, 11:41 pm

dav2011 wrote:
dreamzzlandz wrote:dav2011, the $55 visor that you bought is it also Morbis?

yup..picked up the last piece ,think 1 week ago..not sure got new stock mah?

Thanks. Very Happy so morbis will cost $55 whereas original forte visors will cost $150.. 3 times more expensive, no wonder those Niao SEs wont waste 3 times more money to give us free original forte visors.
dreamzzlandz
dreamzzlandz

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 13th June 2009, 11:49 pm

I not too sure on the so-called original visor, usually its produced aftermarket and for Korean cars usually from Mobis...and the Mobis visor can get at $40, that's what my SE told me....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 13th June 2009, 11:52 pm

nothing wrote:I not too sure on the so-called original visor, usually its produced aftermarket and for Korean cars usually from Mobis...and the Mobis visor can get at $40, that's what my SE told me....

If I remembered correctly, when I went for test drive at Ubi saw one test Forte visor install with KIA wordings on it. Not Mobis...
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 14th June 2009, 12:43 am

Well..i tink whether it's Mobis or original Kia visors..it actually doesn't make any difference..as long as it serves the same purpose is good enuff.. keke
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by loveforte 14th June 2009, 2:07 am

saturnz^83 wrote:Well..i tink whether it's Mobis or original Kia visors..it actually doesn't make any difference..as long as it serves the same purpose is good enuff.. keke

yesh yesh
agree Razz
loveforte
loveforte

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 15th June 2009, 3:05 am

For those who looking for visors..i saw this at ebay in sg...might be of some help..he sellin at 40bucks..heres the link..

http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Kia-Cerato-Forte-Window-Visor-Korea-40-per-set_W0QQitemZ200352207354QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_216?hash=item2ea5ec11fa

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 15th June 2009, 8:36 am

In that case my SE not bad, he brought along the visor on the date of colllection, asked me whether do I want DIY..I said ok but before I drove off, he said better he stick for me especially the alignment part in btw the door to door, if stick wrongly it will hit against each other when opening of the door... Very Happy
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by saturnz^83 15th June 2009, 10:03 am

nothing wrote:In that case my SE not bad, he brought along the visor on the date of colllection, asked me whether do I want DIY..I said ok but before I drove off, he said better he stick for me especially the alignment part in btw the door to door, if stick wrongly it will hit against each other when opening of the door... Very Happy

Ya mine also, my SE actually sticked it for me on the day of collection..swee swee!
saturnz^83
saturnz^83

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 10:24 am

u guys sooooo good, SE know how to stick one ah.... maybe i ask my SE stick but she's a girl, scarlee dont know how to stick lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 15th June 2009, 11:07 am

i dun like visor. find it ugly. only good thing is can open window when raining. but decided not to put visor. juz on aircon =x

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 11:14 am

if the visor my se show me is going to look ugly, maybe i wont install also, must see first lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 15th June 2009, 11:18 am

Melfiend wrote:my se told me
to paste it myself.
wtf??
wtf??

same goes to me,till now not yet Mad get the visor n e custom made mat fm my se afro
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 11:21 am

u mean u get car but no freebies?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 15th June 2009, 11:23 am

tish wrote:u mean u get car but no freebies?

yeah,during collecting my car..no visor,no custom made mat ..given. se say he still owe me dis two items. pale
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 15th June 2009, 11:25 am

ur SE pulling a fast one i think, the mat can buy one mah, unless ur SE boss supply every month got 1 box come in ?

u tell ur SE ur car no mat very dirty, u want to buy and claim money from him/her

i think he very fast buy for u
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 15th June 2009, 11:27 am

tish wrote:ur SE pulling a fast one i think, the mat can buy one mah, unless ur SE boss supply every month got 1 box come in ?

u tell ur SE ur car no mat very dirty, u want to buy and claim money from him/her

i think he very fast buy for u

he told me dis 2 items fm his own pocket money Wink .true or not im not sure. Mad
btw now i using original forte mat.
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 15th June 2009, 4:59 pm

juz collected MOBIS visor fm my se. visor diy. cheers
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 15th June 2009, 5:04 pm

As i mentioned before after u stick on the front visor, go easy on the rear, mock up a position before sticking the rear visor, open your door with the visor in mock position and see whether will it hit against the front visor, adjust accordingly...don't blindly stick on back to back, if not when open door, the rear will hit against the front visor....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by izz 15th June 2009, 5:08 pm

nothing wrote:As i mentioned before after u stick on the front visor, go easy on the rear, mock up a position before sticking the rear visor, open your door with the visor in mock position and see whether will it hit against the front visor, adjust accordingly...don't blindly stick on back to back, if not when open door, the rear will hit against the front visor....

yup...this is wat same as my se hav been remind me about e installing.btw tks bro for reminding Basketball
izz
izz

Back to top Go down

Post by pl8288 16th June 2009, 10:31 pm

Car Beauty in Ubi selling Forte visor at $40
The stock just arrived today, maybe drop by after my 1k servicing tomorrow.
pl8288
pl8288

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 17th June 2009, 1:25 am

dont mention the word car beauty.... my wife was check that website for like 1 hour.... Sad
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by doggy77 5th September 2009, 6:41 pm

Dun really like the visor that my SE gave me. I got a "mugen" look one form VIMS Auto at $45

doggy77

Back to top Go down

Post by astroboy28 5th September 2009, 8:39 pm

can c e diff? gt pic?
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

Post by Yewcg 5th September 2009, 9:23 pm

I saw some ppl selling under "Want to sell" forum. Coz not so nice on forte maybe... My SE told me it cost ard $80 during the sale. But when i request to change 3M mats after a week, he say visor cost ard $30~$40 price to much different cannot! aikss.... Mad
Yewcg
Yewcg

Back to top Go down

Post by jl1500k 5th September 2009, 9:27 pm

astroboy28 wrote:can c e diff? gt pic?

See at yourself during the meet up lor.
jl1500k
jl1500k

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 5th September 2009, 10:46 pm

then u see other types oso.... Smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next