Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers

+15
nocash
melburn
leedevil
Fortessimo
Pegasus
eraser
turbo4ev
Terrier
greatgazoo
waypoint
tiny
cboonh
nothing
tish
K-Family
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers Empty Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers

Post by K-Family 5th June 2009, 11:23 am

Speaker hung by just a piece of cable tie above your brake pedal.

One day this cable tie will break, drop on your foot during driving ......and use your imagination what happens next. cyclops

K-Family

Back to top Go down

Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers Empty Re: Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers

Post by tish 5th June 2009, 12:13 pm

good to hilight out. thanks bro

since now we know, we can improve it Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers Empty Re: Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers

Post by K-Family 5th June 2009, 1:21 pm

tish wrote:good to hilight out. thanks bro

since now we know, we can improve it Smile

We certainly can but the disappointment lingers when you expect professionals in the industry should have known better than us, the layman.

I hate to generalise but seems that this attitude is pervasive in our country. No passion, no professionalism, no pride in what they do. Sometimes I wonder where mindset this came from?

K-Family

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 5th June 2009, 1:25 pm

U meant the speaker at our leg level? Mine appear to be mounted onto the dash area...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 5th June 2009, 2:16 pm

Bro, could you take a pic of that for awareness? Smile
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by K-Family 6th June 2009, 1:40 pm

cboonh wrote:Bro, could you take a pic of that for awareness? Smile

I wouldn't mind to, if you say you had a bad back. But for normal people, its easy enough to peek under the driver side dashboard. Just remember the flashlight:lol:

K-Family

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 6th June 2009, 2:05 pm

Cable ties are stronger than most people think. You'll be surprised how multi-million dollar defence products are secured using those.

tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by K-Family 6th June 2009, 3:35 pm

tiny wrote:Cable ties are stronger than most people think. You'll be surprised how multi-million dollar defence products are secured using those.

Agree that they are strong. But that is immediately upon use.

Give it time, temperature, humudity, rain, shine, and these are cyclical...in my experience....they become brittle and will break off.

K-Family

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 6th June 2009, 3:47 pm

Singapore's World Class, Highly-Skilled, Professional Human Resource Pool, MY ASS.
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by K-Family 6th June 2009, 7:43 pm

waypoint wrote:Singapore's World Class, Highly-Skilled, Professional Human Resource Pool, MY ASS.

My sentiments exactly Embarassed

K-Family

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 6th June 2009, 8:25 pm

K-family its better you show us your picture cos I believe most of us here is not cable tie.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 6th June 2009, 9:06 pm

nah.. cable tie is good resistance against heat/cooling, wet or dry..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 6th June 2009, 10:50 pm

Mine is definitely not secure by cable tie but a small speaker mounted at the lower dash near the wiper controller.....since u r so unhappy with the ways yr ride was built up, why not just drive to CnC and get the person in-charge to look at it and demand an explanation..more effective than putting across in the forum...kind of silly to debate on the reliability of cable ties Rolling Eyes
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by K-Family 7th June 2009, 11:43 am

nothing wrote:why not just drive to CnC and get the person in-charge to look at it and demand an explanation..more effective than putting across in the forum...kind of silly to debate on the reliability of cable ties Rolling Eyes

Will DIY, as I distrust their workmanship. The idea of a forum is to make others aware of issues which may or may not be of a concern to owners. If it does not concern you then you don't need to do anything. Very Happy

K-Family

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 7th June 2009, 12:17 pm

Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers P1000525
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 7th June 2009, 12:24 pm

a picture really tells a thousands words
Not everyone here has receive a car yet, majority of us have not.
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 7th June 2009, 12:37 pm

That's the BT Speaker? Hmmm...
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 7th June 2009, 12:44 pm

went to check, nothing as described above near my brake pedal...
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 7th June 2009, 11:15 pm

True, picture tells a thousand words. K-family, I'm curious about it so it will be better if you post your pics and let us have a look Razz
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 7th June 2009, 11:26 pm

wait K-family tell u this

I wouldn't mind to, if you say you had a bad back. Laughing
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by eraser 8th June 2009, 1:20 am

cable tie in a 40+K product is a no-no. imagine scotchtape to secure your 600+ handphone cover(can take it anot?). I sure F people one kekeke. Do give the service center a call so they could arrange the installer to rectify it for you.

eraser

Back to top Go down

Post by K-Family 8th June 2009, 10:24 am

turbo4ev wrote:wait K-family tell u this

I wouldn't mind to, if you say you had a bad back. Laughing

Aiyahhhh....OK lah.....

When I free I take pics for everybody's benefit. OK?

K-Family

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 8th June 2009, 10:54 am

Thx K-fam, eagerly waiting for your pictures.
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by Pegasus 8th June 2009, 11:18 am

Haha..Interesting thread.
Makes no sense to locate speaker at brake pedal. pig

Pegasus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortessimo 8th June 2009, 4:43 pm

ok chill guys....TS only "ho sim" telling us...maybe it is a case by case basis.
Maybe the next meet-up we can arrange to DIY and fix it properly if u guys want. Smile
Fortessimo
Fortessimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 8th June 2009, 7:52 pm

ohh ya.. the rearview mirror + bluetooth are setup by local vendor and not C&C directly.. so must be that local vendor trying to be funny =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by leedevil 8th June 2009, 9:08 pm

Seriously im wondering whats that speaker use for?cos whenever i use bluetooth the sound/voice will come out from the pillar speakers..sounds really puzzled whats the usage...

leedevil

Back to top Go down

Post by K-Family 8th June 2009, 10:53 pm

cboonh wrote:Thx K-fam, eagerly waiting for your pictures.

OK since this forum sooooo difficult to upload photo, I posted them at:

https://s560.photobucket.com/albums/ss45/KK-Family/?action=tageditmany

Also inluded are pics of the missing pillar bolts. If still don't unnerstand I donno what to say. Razz

Last edited by K-Family on 9th June 2009, 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

K-Family

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo4ev 8th June 2009, 10:55 pm

fred cannot see leh,
eagerly wanted to see so i can check mine when it came. then going to ABC them
turbo4ev
turbo4ev

Back to top Go down

Post by K-Family 8th June 2009, 10:55 pm

nothing wrote:Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers P1000525

My dear Mr Nothing,

Those aren't your bluetooth speakers!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!

K-Family

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 8th June 2009, 11:17 pm

K-Family wrote:
cboonh wrote:Thx K-fam, eagerly waiting for your pictures.

OK since this forum sooooo difficult to upload photo, I posted them at:

https://s560.photobucket.com/albums/ss45/KK-Family/?action=tageditmany

Also inluded are pics of the missing pillar bolts. If still don't unnerstand I donno what to say. Razz

I dun see any pictures?
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by K-Family 9th June 2009, 12:05 am

Aiiiyoh....anyone can teach me how to post the pic here?

K-Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 9th June 2009, 12:07 am

click on host an image.. den browse it and upload.. after that it will give ur the URL

copy [url] .... [/url] over here den submit..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 9th June 2009, 6:39 am

Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers Photo0014
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 9th June 2009, 6:40 am

Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers Photo0015
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 9th June 2009, 6:40 am

Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers Photo0016
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 9th June 2009, 6:41 am

Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers Photo0017
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 9th June 2009, 6:42 am

Guess How They Secured Your Bluetooth Speakers Photo0018
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 9th June 2009, 6:42 am

Photos above are those K-Family wanted to post from his album...
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 9th June 2009, 8:43 am

OIC.. lol! then what is the pcs for? Anyone can advise....
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 9th June 2009, 8:52 am

Dont ever peek underneath lol!
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 9th June 2009, 8:55 am

nocash wrote:Dont ever peek underneath lol!

haha...whatever we can't see, is considered ok..... Laughing
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by K-Family 9th June 2009, 9:56 am

waypoint wrote:Photos above are those K-Family wanted to post from his album...

Thanks waypoint for doing the necessary.

Lack of web knowledge makes life difficult for a dinosaur like me. Very Happy Very Happy

K-Family

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 9th June 2009, 10:14 am

I'm now at Pandan and told the SA about the A pillars missing a bolt, was told the A pillars are secured by clips and not bolts... hope this helps....
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 9th June 2009, 10:26 am

I think they would have tested this, i dun tink it will drop.
Last time my vios also gt such loose cables hanging near brake pedal, if really wan good quality i think must go for continental cars which is much more exp.
Anyway im happy with what i get for that price, u win some u lose some no complaints.

Very Happy
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 9th June 2009, 12:48 pm

No problem, K-Fam! My pleasure!

K-Family wrote:
waypoint wrote:Photos above are those K-Family wanted to post from his album...

Thanks waypoint for doing the necessary.

Lack of web knowledge makes life difficult for a dinosaur like me. Very Happy Very Happy
Very Happy
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by nothing 9th June 2009, 2:38 pm

if that wasn't the BT speaker as shown in my pic, anyone know what's that then? Laughing
nothing
nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by K-Family 9th June 2009, 3:48 pm

weeza77 wrote:I'm now at Pandan and told the SA about the A pillars missing a bolt, was told the A pillars are secured by clips and not bolts... hope this helps....

You are right that the plastic trims are also supported by clips. There is sufficient support by the clips alone but bolts are there when they ship the car out. Don't be conned by dumb lazy predelivery people at C&C.

At the rear 'C' pillars, the screws are present but front pillars they have gone AWOL. I narrow this down to when they installed the bluetooth and IU. Evil or Very Mad

K-Family

Back to top Go down

Post by K-Family 9th June 2009, 3:51 pm

melburn wrote:I think they would have tested this, i dun tink it will drop.
Last time my vios also gt such loose cables hanging near brake pedal, if really wan good quality i think must go for continental cars which is much more exp.
Anyway im happy with what i get for that price, u win some u lose some no complaints.

Very Happy

If you are not worried then should not be a problem.

But I cannot accept such bad attitude and workmanship. Speakers secured by cable tie to a wiring harness is a no-no as this would put tension on wire harnesses.
No
World crass workforce indeed.

K-Family

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 9th June 2009, 4:24 pm

Thermometer or temperature sensor to measure cabin ambient temperature for Climate Control? No ioniser feature that I know of in our rides unlike Nissan. Neutral

BR,
w a y

nothing wrote:if that wasn't the BT speaker as shown in my pic, anyone know what's that then? Laughing
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next