Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Games!! Name u are playing now or Intro 1 to us! Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Games!! Name u are playing now or Intro 1 to us! Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Games!! Name u are playing now or Intro 1 to us! Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Games!! Name u are playing now or Intro 1 to us! Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Games!! Name u are playing now or Intro 1 to us! Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Games!! Name u are playing now or Intro 1 to us! Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Games!! Name u are playing now or Intro 1 to us! Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Games!! Name u are playing now or Intro 1 to us! Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Games!! Name u are playing now or Intro 1 to us! Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Games!! Name u are playing now or Intro 1 to us!

+12
nocash
purple
jactsq
cboonh
Dar
greatgazoo
keigo
Leonard
GotCash
Siaoster
The Blue Cruiser
tish
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Games!! Name u are playing now or Intro 1 to us! Empty Games!! Name u are playing now or Intro 1 to us!

Post by tish 4th June 2009, 3:02 pm

Games!! Name u are playing now or Intro 1 to us! Lsl_header

Last edited by tish on 10th June 2009, 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Games!! Name u are playing now or Intro 1 to us! Empty Re: Games!! Name u are playing now or Intro 1 to us!

Post by The Blue Cruiser 4th June 2009, 3:13 pm

Inca 2, a popular PC game in the early 90s. Anyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAN8cfnIIwE
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Games!! Name u are playing now or Intro 1 to us! Empty Re: Games!! Name u are playing now or Intro 1 to us!

Post by Siaoster 4th June 2009, 5:01 pm

Juz completed Devils May Cry 4 2 mths back
Nice GAME !!!
Games!! Name u are playing now or Intro 1 to us! Devil-may-cry-4-main

Now in the midst of Need For Speed Undercover like never ending game haaa

Games!! Name u are playing now or Intro 1 to us! 297431689

Planing to Start Red Alert 3 if i have the time haaa, should check out the graphics !! NICE !!

Games!! Name u are playing now or Intro 1 to us! Ra3_piracy
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 4th June 2009, 5:03 pm

By the way guys, do you all know that Xbox360 controller can be connected to PC to play PC games ?

Xbox360 controllers are using USB ports, juz need to download a patch file from microsoft website, install and plug and play with ur controller. for some games, controllers pads are much better than keyboards. One example is Devil May Cry 4 Twisted Evil
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 4th June 2009, 6:52 pm

interesting Very Happy

i think they have leisure suite larry on xbox 360 and ps3.

remember to grab the game Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 4th June 2009, 7:03 pm

Warcraft 3 , Dota =D
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 4th June 2009, 8:31 pm

Argh ! i forgot ! i also have Left 4 Dead !

Sheesh !! 24 hours not enough !!

Games!! Name u are playing now or Intro 1 to us! Left-4-dead
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 4th June 2009, 9:29 pm

CURRENTLY playing BlackShot Competitively .
So whoever play BlackShot let me noe . It's free to download from Garena .
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 4th June 2009, 10:14 pm

i play wii
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 4th June 2009, 10:31 pm

Siaoster wrote:Argh ! i forgot ! i also have Left 4 Dead !

Completed this game yesterday. Smile
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 4th June 2009, 11:27 pm

castle age from facebook, pass time game
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 4th June 2009, 11:43 pm

Anybody here play PS3? cos I'm playing and want kaki to play online with me lolz
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 5th June 2009, 12:34 am

The White Cruiser wrote:

Completed this game yesterday. Smile

argh i haven even start...cant play when my gf is around she don like scary tings hahaha
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 5th June 2009, 9:53 am

actually i wanted to try left for dead. but even if there is a pc version, my system cannot take lol

maybe i can try installing it on windows 7 like i did with call of duty 5
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 5th June 2009, 6:53 pm

windows 7 ?? wats tat
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dar 5th June 2009, 7:32 pm

mostly Xbox games for me,My favourites like Ninja Gaiden I & II, Fable I & II...mostly hack and slash games for me. PS2 fravourites, God of War; Devil May Cry Series; Resident Evil Series....Now, trying my hands on an old game from a friend, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter....lol, i suck at shooting!
Dar
Dar

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 6th June 2009, 12:48 am

xbox 360 ???
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 6th June 2009, 3:30 am

PS3, anybody?? Razz
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 6th June 2009, 7:06 am

does any1 play FaceBook Texa Holdem Poker for pass time ..
we can play casually though (: =X
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 6th June 2009, 9:08 am

fun anot ? i also got garena, i using it to play dota
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 6th June 2009, 9:11 am

anyways, i downloading now, please add me in garena.
my id is ShockeeR
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 6th June 2009, 10:36 am

GotCash wrote:

fun anot ? i also got garena, i using it to play dota

heard is not bad, haven started on Left 4 dead.

I am kinda of confuse abouu Garena and dota....are the both different games ?
Free online 1st shooter ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 6th June 2009, 10:37 am

greatgazoo wrote:PS3, anybody?? Razz

hahh i too poor to afford one man Razz
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 6th June 2009, 11:23 am

Siaoster, Garena is an online platform just like this forum, but it is for games.
Once u download it, u register an account and login.
U can choose from various types of games on the left hand bar but provided that you already have the game installed.
Garena allows games like Warcraft III to be able to connect to people from around singapore and play with them together, that includes BlackShot and L4D.

I just played Blackshot and it seems kinda weird and .. ye weird.
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by cboonh 6th June 2009, 11:53 am

greatgazoo wrote:PS3, anybody?? Razz

What games you play bro? nowadays always playing fifa09 on PS3.. sometimes play abit of guitar hero:world tour... recently bought rockband 1 too! Very Happy

btw, some older games on ps3, GTAIV, Metal Gear Solid 4. must play games on ps3! Smile

PC i'm playing Tom Clancy's HAWX recently.. arcadey fighter plane action! Very Happy tried sims3 also, improves graphics, larger neighbourhood, more customisation... but dunno why, no mood and energy to play liao.. haha remember last time the sims can play for damn long.. spend whole day click click click..!

Great to see lots of gamers here!! haha
cboonh
cboonh

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 6th June 2009, 12:33 pm

GotCash wrote:Siaoster, Garena is an online platform just like this forum, but it is for games.
Once u download it, u register an account and login.
U can choose from various types of games on the left hand bar but provided that you already have the game installed.
Garena allows games like Warcraft III to be able to connect to people from around singapore and play with them together, that includes BlackShot and L4D.

I just played Blackshot and it seems kinda weird and .. ye weird.

and the thing is the games have to be original in order to link up in Garena servers to play against other pple online right ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 6th June 2009, 3:30 pm

Original copies of games is not necessary in garena =D you can play with fakes one
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by jactsq 6th June 2009, 4:07 pm

Anyone play restaurant city on facebook? =)

jactsq

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 6th June 2009, 4:40 pm

ye jactsq i used to play RC, lvl 27 hehehe .
add me to see my castle =D
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1607915361&ref=profile
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by jactsq 10th June 2009, 1:12 am

GotCash wrote:ye jactsq i used to play RC, lvl 27 hehehe .
add me to see my castle =D
[url=https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1607915361&ref=profile
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=1607915361&ref=profile[/quote[/url]]

WOOHOO!!!

jactsq

Back to top Go down

Post by purple 17th June 2009, 3:23 pm

purple
purple

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 19th June 2009, 1:38 am

The 2nd serial is coming up in Nov, featuring black characters. New weapons added: rifles, guns, axes, frying pan, iron rod, sawing machine. Very Happy
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 24th June 2009, 12:30 am

This is what happen if you play too much games =DDD
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 24th June 2009, 8:50 am

this remind me of tish.... Laughing

tish wrote:
Terrier wrote:nocash gonna wet himself tonight!! tish in dead meat =X

Now u all reply this way.... i was thinking when i fix up the horn... i bend down alot of times.... wonder if nocash bro was thinking of putting a screwdriver into..... grin
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 24th June 2009, 8:52 am

The White Cruiser wrote:

The 2nd serial is coming up in Nov, featuring black characters. New weapons added: rifles, guns, axes, frying pan, iron rod, sawing machine. Very Happy

oh man.......serious ?! i gng to stand by man ahhahha Twisted Evil
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by aquariss 11th July 2009, 1:37 am

I recommend :

PS3
----
Guitar hero world tour
street fighter 4
dynasty warriors empire (supposed to be nice tried by my hubby but i haven't tried it yet)

Wii
---
Rayman raving rabbits (part 1-3)
bleach
naruto
soul calibar (but i couldn't complete it, stuck at one stage)
aquariss
aquariss

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 12th July 2009, 1:21 pm

wow aquariss owns 2 consoles ??

dynasty warriors empire is the one that juz go round wacking soldiers right ??
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by aquariss 12th July 2009, 5:37 pm

Siaoster wrote:wow aquariss owns 2 consoles ??

dynasty warriors empire is the one that juz go round wacking soldiers right ??

yah....actually is 3, ps3 , wii & xbox360 Razz
aquariss
aquariss

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 12th July 2009, 6:50 pm

wah rao eh, u got time to play so many console ah ? haa u can always pass some over...

my xbox360 is still in the box with a X pasted across it 360deg ......its a X-box isnt it Twisted Evil
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by aquariss 12th July 2009, 6:59 pm

Siaoster wrote:wah rao eh, u got time to play so many console ah ? haa u can always pass some over...

my xbox360 is still in the box with a X pasted across it 360deg ......its a X-box isnt it Twisted Evil

lol..i don't play xbox360, that one was moved over from my hubby's old house mah...wii was moved over from mine, ps3 was bought after we moved here....

yah...sometimes the consoles really become white elephant unless got new games or when we have gathering...

i can predict my hubby's psp and nds lite becoming white elephants when the car comes...luckily mine will not cos I'll either be the passenger or still taking train to work...
aquariss
aquariss

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 12th July 2009, 7:30 pm

haaa u can always organise a house warming and get all to ur place to help utilise ur consoles !!

i can help to utilise ur car as well hahah
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by aquariss 12th July 2009, 7:51 pm

Siaoster wrote:haaa u can always organise a house warming and get all to ur place to help utilise ur consoles !!

i can help to utilise ur car as well hahah

haha...provide pple here are not afraid of my dogs loh...
aquariss
aquariss

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 12th July 2009, 8:04 pm

u can bring them out for meetups to mingle and break the ice first before ur dogs start bitting everyone's pipi lolx
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 12th July 2009, 8:48 pm

I recommend you people get out and bask in the sunshine... more healthy then staying in front of the c screen or TV screen pushing and pressing some buttons ...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by aquariss 12th July 2009, 9:54 pm

kapitan wrote:I recommend you people get out and bask in the sunshine... more healthy then staying in front of the c screen or TV screen pushing and pressing some buttons ...

haha...no choice leh...the furthest i can bring them now is punggol park which is 25min walk from my house...if take taxi must tell them b4 hand got dogs in carrier...
aquariss
aquariss

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 13th July 2009, 1:18 am

25min walk to punggol park also quite far sia >.<
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by aquariss 13th July 2009, 7:21 am

Siaoster wrote:25min walk to punggol park also quite far sia >.<

haha..quite...
aquariss
aquariss

Back to top Go down

Post by Mahinda 13th July 2009, 10:52 am

OMG I'm game king how can you all leave me out?

PC MMORPG FPS & PS3 are all my favourites.
Mahinda
Mahinda

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 17th July 2009, 11:10 am

Hi guys and gals.... Currently i'm playingn a online game name 9 dragons...its some kind of killing mobs and earning levels and also pking kinda games...i find it not bad... mayb you guys moght wanna try it out if you are free... cheers ^^
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 17th July 2009, 12:31 pm

free ?

any website ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next