Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Ceratoforte.sg's Polo-T and Emblem updates - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Ceratoforte.sg's Polo-T and Emblem updates - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Ceratoforte.sg's Polo-T and Emblem updates - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Ceratoforte.sg's Polo-T and Emblem updates - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Ceratoforte.sg's Polo-T and Emblem updates - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Ceratoforte.sg's Polo-T and Emblem updates - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Ceratoforte.sg's Polo-T and Emblem updates - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Ceratoforte.sg's Polo-T and Emblem updates - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Ceratoforte.sg's Polo-T and Emblem updates - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Ceratoforte.sg's Polo-T and Emblem updates

+16
keigo
nothing
BluRz
dandeana21
nocash
impact2001
Siaoster
saturnz^83
luvxiaobeng
myforte
izz
tish
Juz@kid
greatgazoo
graysgerald79
GotCash
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ceratoforte.sg's Polo-T and Emblem updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Ceratoforte.sg's Polo-T and Emblem updates

Post by tish 11th June 2009, 3:09 pm

dough and we can have kia logo for cookies loh lol Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Ceratoforte.sg's Polo-T and Emblem updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Ceratoforte.sg's Polo-T and Emblem updates

Post by Siaoster 11th June 2009, 6:36 pm

tish wrote:dough and we can have kia logo for cookies loh lol Smile

maybe we can even have the logo as a cake for this forum's 1st anniversary ! haaa
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 11th June 2009, 9:27 pm

lol eat logo for cake, not bad =D
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 11th June 2009, 9:31 pm

lol so bro impact going to bake the cake ah? lol

i dont want chocolate color hot hot one from toilet one wor!! haha
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 11th June 2009, 9:34 pm

GotCash wrote:Just a preview for the splash page.
http://ceratoforte.webs.com/

Hi GotCash, well done on the design. I like the starry sky effect and the colour scheme, Need a little improvement on the reflection. FORTE SG look like its hanging in the air, should have a invisible horizon across and the reflection to be in a different shade. If possible add a very small speeding Forte car on the left. I will show you a modified version on your excellent design. Keep in up!

Ceratoforte.sg's Polo-T and Emblem updates - Page 2 Header2

Just a bit of modifications on your original designs, sorry, very rush job.

Last edited by andikong on 11th June 2009, 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding a photo illustration.)
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 11th June 2009, 9:47 pm

wow, the exert is talking ... lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 11th June 2009, 11:24 pm

Some more still got shadow effect of the car.. Wow..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 11th June 2009, 11:52 pm

Ehh, if the car is facing left is better, looks like crashing into the words lol

andikong wrote:

Hi GotCash, well done on the design. I like the starry sky effect and the colour scheme, Need a little improvement on the reflection. FORTE SG look like its hanging in the air, should have a invisible horizon across and the reflection to be in a different shade. If possible add a very small speeding Forte car on the left. I will show you a modified version on your excellent design. Keep in up!

tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 12th June 2009, 12:06 am

andikong wrote:

Okay noted, and thank you for your tips =D
Did u just use a pencil and overlay it for the horizon or did you enter the quick mask mode and using the eclipse tool, made a motion blur and set it to overlay ?

And what do you mean by setting the reflection to be in a different shade? i tried lowering the opacity =D And where did you get the render for the small forte car =D

Btw thank you, i needed some advice and you gave me that, hahaha.
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 12th June 2009, 12:33 am

Okay noted, and thank you for your tips =D
Did u just use a pencil and overlay it for the horizon or did you enter the quick mask mode and using the eclipse tool, made a motion blur and set it to overlay ?

And what do you mean by setting the reflection to be in a different shade? i tried lowering the opacity =D And where did you get the render for the small forte car =D

Btw thank you, i needed some advice and you gave me that, hahaha.[/quote]

I use a rectangular tool to create a quick mask over the horizon, fill it with light grey and set opacity to about 12%. The car was actually my Dark Cherry with a colour replacement set to match your colour background. The reflected car have to be darken, as a reflections is always dull in colour, same for the wordings. I can email the etched out Forte car image to your nice daddy for the additional work.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 12th June 2009, 1:23 am

haha okay thank you, if you dont mind please send the rendered forte car image to wiredex@gmail.com =DD, thank you.
I tried editing le, i still cannot get the feel that my forte is hanging in the air, i might be editing it by attaching it to a string, like a cardboard. hahaha
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 12th June 2009, 1:40 am

GotCash wrote:haha okay thank you, if you dont mind please send the rendered forte car image to wiredex@gmail.com =DD, thank you.
I tried editing le, i still cannot get the feel that my forte is hanging in the air, i might be editing it by attaching it to a string, like a cardboard. hahaha

No, I mean the inverted type which acts as a reflected image of the word FORTE below the horizon. I have emailed the image to your dad address, can get a copy from him.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 12th June 2009, 2:54 am

Oh okay, so it looks better now with the horizon ?
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 12th June 2009, 8:28 am

So chim! read liao also dont understand... scratch
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 12th June 2009, 8:55 am

when can we have a photoshop beginner's course Twisted Evil
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 12th June 2009, 6:44 pm

whenever the expert is ready =DD
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 12th June 2009, 6:59 pm

GotCash wrote:whenever the expert is ready =DD

For a start we need to get the Photoshop software or buy an older version ( Photoshop 6 or 7). No need Photoshop CS, buy at student price or from friends who bought the latest upgrade CS version. It's still perform very well with older computer except we need to add more rms for speed and performance.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 12th June 2009, 7:05 pm

I can't seem to get the color effect you did for the small car, i tried setting it to everything but still no. i'll show an edited version following ur instructions asap.
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 12th June 2009, 8:40 pm

Changes to v3 [http://www.ceratoforte.webs.com/june12.htm]
1] Added a small new car rendered by andikong, his car anyway =D
2] Remove a small quantity of star
3] Rollover "car" links to kia-cerato.com
4] Navigation bar removed

Difference since v1
v1 = http://www.ceratoforte.webs.com/
v2 = http://www.ceratoforte.webs.com/newpage.htm
v3 = http://www.ceratoforte.webs.com/june12.htm
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 12th June 2009, 9:38 pm

GotCash wrote:Changes to v3 [http://www.ceratoforte.webs.com/june12.htm]
1] Added a small new car rendered by andikong, his car anyway =D
2] Remove a small quantity of star
3] Rollover "car" links to kia-cerato.com
4] Navigation bar removed

Difference since v1
v1 = http://www.ceratoforte.webs.com/
v2 = http://www.ceratoforte.webs.com/newpage.htm
v3 = http://www.ceratoforte.webs.com/june12.htm

Well done, better than I expected, I think we are almost there. Need a little more brighter and bigger star just to be more dramatic. Give the sky some brighter spots of stars (2 to 3 will do). I will email to your address the Forte car with colour replacement later.
The best part is the link to Kia -Cerato web site and the turn around of the Forte Car. cheers
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by pataro59 14th June 2009, 12:34 am

Gotcash ur my man great talent and siaoster suggestion on the emblem is also good............pls keep me posted on the polo t and dcal.

pataro59

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 14th June 2009, 1:16 am

Haha glad to know pataro. Which part of siaoster suggestion ? make the emblem into cake ? lol
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 14th June 2009, 3:29 am

haha nah he mean make the forte group logo into an emblem to replace the kia logo on the car

and the group logo into a cake for the 1st anniversary of this forum heee
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 15th June 2009, 7:38 pm

lol okay. any ideas on what to add ?
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 15th June 2009, 8:13 pm

er..mashmallows on the cake as toppings ? Razz
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 16th June 2009, 1:32 am

Lol i mean the splash la lol, u crazy over cake liao =D
Anyway guys, what's a splash page without a forum and a main site ?
Since we already have a forum, here's the preview of the upcoming project.
It would take estimated 1day and alot of milk and some food to complete it =D

Alright here it is
www.ceratoforte.webs.com/website.htm
This is version 1 of the website, more changes will be coming out soon.
No content/links has been added yet, should be ready by the next time i post something like that =D

Might take some time to load, a total of 41 images made in this website.
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 16th June 2009, 8:43 am

cakes are good ! hahhaa especially my friend's cake ;p
he works as a baker in cake avenue !
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 16th June 2009, 1:38 pm

Juz wondering if any updates on the ordering of polo tee? confused
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 16th June 2009, 2:12 pm

then have we selected the final design???
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 16th June 2009, 2:27 pm

any selected logo ? or are we still open to the stage of designing a logo ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 16th June 2009, 2:49 pm

i also dunno which one is the final logo design. but the logo like very ah beng liddat haha
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 16th June 2009, 5:29 pm

I realise something leh....the eagle on the logo...majiam got 2 small hands aahahh
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 16th June 2009, 5:32 pm

lai lai some changes, i still trying to add some functions like mp3 player or poll to the website.
Ceratoforte.sg's Polo-T and Emblem updates - Page 2 Hehe
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 16th June 2009, 5:33 pm

right click and view image if u cannot see the full image.
the eagle where got hand sia, cannot observe =D
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 16th June 2009, 5:46 pm

GotCash wrote:right click and view image if u cannot see the full image.

for the splash page, could you adopt the same colour scheme as the forum, it would be odd if they are different.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 16th June 2009, 5:48 pm

kapitan wrote:
GotCash wrote:right click and view image if u cannot see the full image.

for the splash page, could you adopt the same colour scheme as the forum, it would be odd if they are different.

Hm i noticed about that. If changing the color scheme for the splash page, it will no longer give it the eerie, starry night effect though, and the forum's color scheme is kinda only 3 colos, Dark blue, light blue and pure white. So it might be hard to achieve a nice result.

Edit
----
Website links added. http://ceratoforte.webs.com/webby/index.htm
Will be adding a poll function soon.
OT : Kapitan, where ya get the font for the Forte word in ur signature ?
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 17th June 2009, 3:27 am

Some updates
- All existing links listed before this thread is changed and thus unavaliable, this is to prevent confusion, for myself and some people.
- All finalized or yet to be finalized design will have a new link posted below.

[ Finalized design for the splash page ; More changes coming soon ]
http://ceratoforte.webs.com/SplashPage.htm

[ Finalized design for the website ; More changes to be expected ]
Here's the link for the website, If you are viewing now[2.44AM] you might not be able to fully view everything as i am still uploading files to the FTP . But anyway, for people that are gonna wake up in a few hours, here it is =D

Home : http://ceratoforte.0fees.net/Webpage/Index/Index.html
Just click around, the Word "Gallery" can be clicked too, Click it for the best surprise =D
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 17th June 2009, 4:41 pm

Hi GotCash, good progress on the web design. Stick to the green colour theme you are using for this new web page.
I have seen more than ten other forum pages using the blue colour theme, it give me the idea that its from the same web provider.
eg. Clubsnap, Photobucket forum, sgshoots...etc
Some consistency in the use of Fonts, GotCash, CeratoFortesg should be in caps and lower case. Its much easy to read than all caps or you can use big and small caps.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 17th June 2009, 5:21 pm

Any updates on the polo tees?? I think after this june batch.. Most forte will be easily seen and recognise on road..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 17th June 2009, 8:50 pm

Alright thanks uncle kong. By the next update,
i'll change the font of
* "Ceratoforte.sg" to "CeratoForte.sg"
and all starting letter of words to be of bigger size than the other letters.
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 17th June 2009, 11:04 pm

GotCash.. if I not wrong your web is designed for 800*600.. i think 1024*768 is preferred for web.. just like this forum.. so you can see the page as a WHOLE and not half.. Very Happy
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 18th June 2009, 12:02 am

hm terrier, the page is designed for 1024 x 768. I made it viewable as a whole in firefox, the whole webpage size is around 1024 x 700+, so it could fit nicely. Could u send me a screenshot of how it looks in ur windows ?
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 18th June 2009, 12:07 am

oppsss sorry sorry my bad.. after i go see my desktop properties and there stated 1280*1024.. usually im on my laptop which is 1024*768.. yea.. on my laptop seems alrite.. no worries.. shld be good
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 18th June 2009, 12:09 am

oh haha thank you, i scared tio i tot wad happen =D
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by GotCash 19th June 2009, 9:05 pm

Hello all, here is another version of the emblem you people might be interested in.

Comment please =D
Ceratoforte.sg's Polo-T and Emblem updates - Page 2 Th_forte1
GotCash
GotCash

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 19th June 2009, 9:25 pm

nice looking emblem !! but i think add in the "F" will be better cos the actual Big "F" is not quite obvious though
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 19th June 2009, 10:57 pm

Siaoster wrote:nice looking emblem !! but i think add in the "F" will be better cos the actual Big "F" is not quite obvious though

I have the same opinion with you, the first impression I can only read ORTE and not knowing about FORTE.
Overall looks solid , need a touch of metallic effect on the metal portion.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 20th June 2009, 3:57 pm

GotCash wrote:Hello all, here is another version of the emblem you people might be interested in.

Comment please =D
Ceratoforte.sg's Polo-T and Emblem updates - Page 2 Th_forte1
nice.... but design more choices.... Very Happy
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2