Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
A close shave Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
A close shave Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
A close shave Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
A close shave Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
A close shave Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
A close shave Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
A close shave Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
A close shave Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
A close shave Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

A close shave

+18
ooosh
liplip
Divine
aural
Guardian
Dark Knight
VAG
yeufui
NiVleK
whitechoco
ace
alpineccm
pessimizt
JuanST
longbow
DarkPrince
Siaoster
sibeisong
22 posters

Go down

A close shave Empty A close shave

Post by sibeisong 3rd March 2010, 8:15 am

tell u one amazing story that happened just now, i was driving to work and heading towards CTE. Then when i was approaching a traffic light junction, suddenly a Lexus sped past me and overtake me on the right. All this happened in a spilt second, all i know later is a loud BANG!! and this Lexus hit the back of a CRV right in front of my eyes! I was too shocked and jam on the brakes immediately. Heng, i stopped in time and avoid the accident. This damn Lexus hit the CRV and the CRV hit a Honda Stream that was stopped by the red traffic lights at the junction.

Si bei heng.. if i hit this stoopid Lexus, i have to pay 3 damaged cars becos of a foolish stunt by the Lexus driver. Another heng thing is that the vehicle behind me also stopped in time.. else i gonna late for work..

Till now, i still feel abit shivering while typing this. The front bumper of the Lexus dropped out and the impact made caused the CRV to inch forward and hit the stream at the junction.. Both cars back bumpers were badly damaged. I can imagine the impact from the Lexus.

Now i understand the meaning of speed kills.. the Lexus hit the CRV at a speed of 80Km/h cos i was driving at 60 km/h upon approaching the traffic lights and to overtake me.. he must be faster than me.. really a stoopid idiot, sped to overtake me but caused a accident right in front of me and i nearly hit his back.. hengzz ahhh Mad

becos of rushing to work and too shocked at that moment, i forgot to take photos of the lexus driver and the damaged cars.. but the scene is so scary that i dare not drive above 80km/h when driving in CTE later.. Shocked

sibeisong

Back to top Go down

A close shave Empty Re: A close shave

Post by Siaoster 3rd March 2010, 8:19 am

Glad you are alright man !
It wil not be a good start of the day if any mishaps were to happen CHOI CHOI !!!

I hope the lexus driver learn his lesson man.... haiz.....human nature, only learn when things happen, seldom practice prevention is better than cure.
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sibeisong 3rd March 2010, 8:50 am

fcuk up driver..

guys.. when driving along bukit timah road towards CTE just before KK Hospital.. be careful of that stretch of road.. the traffic lights there siao siao onez..

2nd time already.. but today is really a scary accident..

The Lexus driver looks like he just woke up from bed in a shocked state.. and that face of his makes me boiling angry if i will had hit him on his back..

I cant imagine why the lexus wants to overtake me in tat spilt second and due to his foolish act, he just crashed his car into 2 stationary cars stopped by the red lights..

sibeisong

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 3rd March 2010, 8:53 am

wah lau.. really a close shave man.. i'm glad you're ok.. that Lexus guy got what he deserved la.. please, do not speed.. rather late alive than dead on time..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 3rd March 2010, 8:59 am

The traffic junction upslope? near autobahn? Most possible scenario would be: Ah Sia work too hard, slept late, over slept, chiong to work, fatigue, boomz
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 3rd March 2010, 9:01 am

walau.....the lexus guy might have gotten what he deserved but he affected a few more ppl.....

last time , if i am not wrong, the lexus will pay for all.... now , if u r in the middle, u will pay for the guy in ur front....because tp says u did not put enuf distance between u and the front car.. so must be ur fault....

plus all the hassle u will get when u get into this kind of accident.

hope no one is hurt.
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 3rd March 2010, 9:04 am

Drive carefully and gradually is my motto !
Glad everything is ok for you !
Remember to buy 4D (its wednesday you know) ! A close shave Icon_razz
Cheers !
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 3rd March 2010, 9:06 am

sibeisong wrote:fcuk up driver..

guys.. when driving along bukit timah road towards CTE just before KK Hospital.. be careful of that stretch of road.. the traffic lights there siao siao onez..

2nd time already.. but today is really a scary accident..

The Lexus driver looks like he just woke up from bed in a shocked state.. and that face of his makes me boiling angry if i will had hit him on his back..

I cant imagine why the lexus wants to overtake me in tat spilt second and due to his foolish act, he just crashed his car into 2 stationary cars stopped by the red lights..

You mean the traffic lights there malfunctions ? A close shave Icon_cry
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 3rd March 2010, 9:22 am

Did you offer your help to be the witness for the other 2 front drivers. If the Lexus driver is really that reckless, then all the more you should offer help to reinforce the front 2 drivers' claims and nail that *******.
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by sibeisong 3rd March 2010, 9:26 am

no la.. the traffic lights like to turn red anytime anyhow.. no fixed timing type.. e.g those pple who press the button to cross the road and for the lights to turn red, then it will turn red..

this morning bo lang press the button, the traffic lights just turn red..

walao.. now think of it.. i still feel scary.. Sad

sibeisong

Back to top Go down

Post by sibeisong 3rd March 2010, 9:29 am

alpineccm wrote:Did you offer your help to be the witness for the other 2 front drivers. If the Lexus driver is really that reckless, then all the more you should offer help to reinforce the front 2 drivers' claims and nail that *******.

i was too shocked to offer help.. anyway, the Lexus will pay for everything.. cos he bang onto the 2 stationary cars stopped by the traffic lights.. no need witness as it is not a hit and run case..

i am just plain lucky that i didn't hit this A S S Ho Le.. else at least 5K set aside to pay the damages..

sibeisong

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkPrince 3rd March 2010, 10:27 am

sibeisong wrote:
alpineccm wrote:Did you offer your help to be the witness for the other 2 front drivers. If the Lexus driver is really that reckless, then all the more you should offer help to reinforce the front 2 drivers' claims and nail that *******.

i was too shocked to offer help.. anyway, the Lexus will pay for everything.. cos he bang onto the 2 stationary cars stopped by the traffic lights.. no need witness as it is not a hit and run case..

i am just plain lucky that i didn't hit this A S S Ho Le.. else at least 5K set aside to pay the damages..

that is if they never claim against you.. if not, need to pay more for your insurance.. you lucky today.. go buy 4D.. haha..
DarkPrince
DarkPrince

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 3rd March 2010, 10:29 am

Not his.... we want the Lexus number....haha..

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 3rd March 2010, 10:42 am

glad that u r ok.. really impt to be alert on the road.. some ppl are just too impatient.. take over one car only also song..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 3rd March 2010, 10:48 am

I just came back from CSII and along the PIE back home...there is one SLK 200 coupe and a mini cooper S zig zag all the way...... in the end, me (who was always in the right lane) was still faster than them when I exit the PIE... LOL
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by yeufui 3rd March 2010, 12:39 pm

actually today was a "heng heng" day also, if you here the news radio you'll know, almost all the major road had accidents, CTE, AYE, BKE, Jln bukit Merah, etc..... what a day man...stucked in traffic for a long long time today...sigh....

yeufui

Back to top Go down

Post by VAG 3rd March 2010, 1:28 pm

What kind of Lexus is that, SUV or Sedan?....why hit big car also cannot stop ?
VAG
VAG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 3rd March 2010, 1:41 pm

bro sibeisong, I can understand your feeling as I also encountered similar to your.

My encounter happened 2 weeks back, (初八 if not wrong, is a sun evening) I traveled from TPE entering CTE. It was a heavy downpour and I driving at a slower speed. When I filtered into CTE, suddenly saw a merc (those 90's model) skidded passed in front of me!!!!! A close shave Affraid

That merc actually did one donut before crashed into the left xpressway fence. During skidding e merc back bumper alreadi draggin on the road. I was super heng to jam brake in time to avoid it, else my front sure kena. Luckily all drive at slow speed and behind cars all manage to brake in time. I saw my rear mirror and saw a SUV type car putting hazard light n slowly filtered from lane 2 to the left lane. (can't make out wat the car model cos heavy downpour). I believe is either the merc kena kissed by e SUV or the merc trying cut into the SUV lane n kena kissed.

Same as you I also thinking whether want to stepped out of the car to help the merc, but I duno how to help also and also shaken by e live incident (first time in my life sia). In the end I filter past the wrecked merc n immediately kept to left lane drive slowly all the way to my destination....

Rainy days really quite scary to drive.... A close shave Icon_sad
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 3rd March 2010, 3:28 pm

Never accerlate at traffic lights.
You never known when turn orange.

Right turns are another killer spot.
Some cbk will speed to beat the lights.
And if you are impatient, that's it.

Night driving needs to be more cautious than daytime.
Even though there is less cars, there are drunk drivers and
illegal drivers hanging around.
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 3rd March 2010, 3:29 pm

Good that you share this with us. Sometimes we tend to forget such stuff even if we know them. People tend to be forgetful.
Good reminder and glad you are fine Smile
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 3rd March 2010, 3:49 pm

aural wrote:Good that you share this with us. Sometimes we tend to forget such stuff even if we know them. People tend to be forgetful.
Good reminder and glad you are fine A close shave Icon_smile
A close shave 332362 A close shave 332362
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by liplip 4th March 2010, 12:28 pm

Guardian wrote:Never accerlate at traffic lights.
You never known when turn orange.

Right turns are another killer spot.
Some cbk will speed to beat the lights.
And if you are impatient, that's it.

Night driving needs to be more cautious than daytime.
Even though there is less cars, there are drunk drivers and
illegal drivers hanging around.

One other thing, sometimes we think that we can accelerate fast enough to get out of a stuck situation, like a wall of cars in the lane you want to filter into and a gap is further up front, really have to be very careful and judge carefully, maybe slowing down and wait for a kind soul who lets you filter in a is possible choice. I find that I endanger or anger other car drivers enough for them to drive wildly for a short time.

liplip

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 4th March 2010, 12:40 pm

I also admit that i sometimes tends to 'bully' van or lorry drivers by purposely cutting their lane because they are slower moving. A close shave Icon_redface

But some are really chiongsters......tends to tailgate me even when i do 80km/h on small roads..... A close shave Icon_evil
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by ooosh 4th March 2010, 1:02 pm

thats why investing on a good set of disc brake set is essential....
ooosh
ooosh

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 4th March 2010, 1:04 pm

I was thinking of breaking the bad habit instead......hahaha..... A close shave Icon_razz

Its free and good. A close shave Icon_biggrin
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 4th March 2010, 1:32 pm

how do i recognise ur car? must make sure to avoid u......else u cut me off..... go one round..... then cut me off again..... A close shave Icon_sad
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 4th March 2010, 1:58 pm

That Lexus driver is a mother F*****. Bro, If i were you, I would've offered to be a witness for the CRV and make him pay for everything. Reckless driving, causing harm to others on the road.

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 4th March 2010, 2:08 pm

ooosh wrote:thats why investing on a good set of disc brake set is essential....

brake hose for u? haha
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by leeking 4th March 2010, 10:58 pm

But I do notice that drivers driving the more expensive cars like Lexus, mercs, BMWs are usually quite reckless.. accelerate fast in junctions.., cutting lanes without signalling..

leeking

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 5th March 2010, 7:59 am

leeking wrote:But I do notice that drivers driving the more expensive cars like Lexus, mercs, BMWs are usually quite reckless.. accelerate fast in junctions.., cutting lanes without signalling..

Those middle range ones (yes i agree).
As for 7 series Beemers, i normally see them driving slowly..........sometimes up to the point of hogging the lane. A close shave Icon_evil
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 5th March 2010, 9:53 am

pessimizt wrote:
leeking wrote:But I do notice that drivers driving the more expensive cars like Lexus, mercs, BMWs are usually quite reckless.. accelerate fast in junctions.., cutting lanes without signalling..

As for 7 series Beemers, i normally see them driving slowly..........sometimes up to the point of hogging the lane. A close shave Icon_evil

agreed...cos typically...7 series are quite uncle le...

if i got the cash for 7 series, i might as well go for M series.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 5th March 2010, 11:17 am

pessimizt wrote:

7 series is for comfort...... no point rushing A close shave Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 5th March 2010, 12:32 pm

To them is comfort.....but sometimes to some, its hogging.....hehehe. A close shave Icon_rolleyes
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by sibeisong 5th March 2010, 12:56 pm

i have been sick since tat incident.. suffering high fever for 2 days.. avoid accident but sick after tat....

Drive carefully guys.. these days, the roads are very scary... Sad

sibeisong

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 5th March 2010, 2:11 pm

sibeisong wrote:i have been sick since tat incident.. suffering high fever for 2 days.. avoid accident but sick after tat....

Drive carefully guys.. these days, the roads are very scary... Sad

Oh my..........do take care and rest well !
Recover soon too !
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 5th March 2010, 2:18 pm

pessimizt wrote:
sibeisong wrote:i have been sick since tat incident.. suffering high fever for 2 days.. avoid accident but sick after tat....

Drive carefully guys.. these days, the roads are very scary... A close shave Icon_sad

Oh my..........do take care and rest well !
Recover soon too !

too much adrenaline or u got high blood?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by sibeisong 5th March 2010, 2:25 pm

dunno wat happen.. my fever on and off for 2 nights, just now had a jab from my clinic 2nd visit, if tonite not ok, have to admit hospital liao..

sibeisong

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 5th March 2010, 2:42 pm

hospitalised ?!!??!!?
wah....sounds serious.....is it suspected dengue ?
weather is terrible right now......
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian 5th March 2010, 4:23 pm

Hope you are ok.
Not h1n1.
Guardian
Guardian

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 5th March 2010, 6:29 pm

yeah drink lots of water !!

the sun is damn happy these few days !
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sibeisong 5th March 2010, 7:35 pm

i also hope not h1n1.. high fever damn low morale..

sibeisong

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 5th March 2010, 8:36 pm

sibeisong wrote:dunno wat happen.. my fever on and off for 2 nights, just now had a jab from my clinic 2nd visit, if tonite not ok, have to admit hospital liao..

seasonal virus infection, don't worry.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 11th March 2010, 11:49 pm

Tat's really a close shave man! At that speed, brake distance and reaction time...I think F1 brakes also no use.
Wonder if it's legal to sue him for making u feel distress and sick coz of his actions.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th March 2010, 8:02 am

if we are in US, yes we can...... A close shave Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content