Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
2k off and free bodykit - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
2k off and free bodykit - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
2k off and free bodykit - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
2k off and free bodykit - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
2k off and free bodykit - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
2k off and free bodykit - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
2k off and free bodykit - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
2k off and free bodykit - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
2k off and free bodykit - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

2k off and free bodykit

+24
hanxiang87
loansharkie
alpineccm
Atlant1s
lebet
charcoal
deepstink
BoonBoom
mero
boklsg
kezman
lBlOlSlSl
xtremex
samuelj
melburn
Godson
FriesL
icepool
MnM
Forte002
JuanST
ashyco_08
DarkPrince
varadero23
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2k off and free bodykit - Page 2 Empty Re: 2k off and free bodykit

Post by kiakeys 2nd March 2010, 4:03 pm

Forte002 wrote:Like that, mine is better then... I only paid $800 for Bk and the rest all aready got it...

diff la your is SX, ours ( boom boom and mine ) is EX

kiakeys

Back to top Go down

Post by livercat 2nd March 2010, 11:11 pm

hi, guy pleae beware those that get free gift or better discount, do ak your se there i my car mfg from : china or korean. if not end up get allow of problem. wind screen cracked, shifted left side when driving, head light bulb blow after 3 month, paint work problem on 1k paint not 2k paint. better ask i wented my car to be import from korean. there have a schedule to follow up, if your se if honest to you will let you know the shippment, whether from china or korean. my se booked for my fortie from korean. but have to wait for month.
livercat
livercat

Back to top Go down

Post by loansharkie 2nd March 2010, 11:22 pm

BoonBoom wrote:I top up 1.2k for leather seat, Rike cook solar films, Reverse sensor and alarm. And of coz the free BK.

Bro Loansharkie, i am currently also driving a 1.5 5D auto Subaru Impreza. I must really say if the pickup is as good as Forte i will still hold on to it. But too bad the pickup sucks big time and also the FC so wanted to try the forte. What is your Subaru FC like? mine is 11-12 L/100KM. But the AWD is really fun especially sharp left turn. I usually turn left at crazy man speed at 20-30 km/h. 2k off and free bodykit - Page 2 Icon_cool I think i will miss this kind of turning when my forte arrived.

bro boonboom!

sorry for the late reply man. my FC for my subaru? same as you. at least it is showing 11L/100KM now. tough love for the subaru, love the stability, hated the FC, hated the insurance (imagine my quotation for a 25 year old.), hated the boot space.

test drove the forte and was pleasantly surprised by the pickup, and the purported good FC. then again, how much can one learn about a car from 2 test drives lasting no more than 10 minutes each.

hopefully, the decision to sell my 1 year 3 month old subaru for a forte will be a good decision down the road.

bro livercat,

sorry for being a noob, but i thought all forte is from korea? what do you mean by import from china?
loansharkie
loansharkie

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakeys 3rd March 2010, 9:09 am

livercat wrote:hi, guy pleae beware those that get free gift or better discount, do ak your se there i my car mfg from : china or korean. if not end up get allow of problem. wind screen cracked, shifted left side when driving, head light bulb blow after 3 month, paint work problem on 1k paint not 2k paint. better ask i wented my car to be import from korean. there have a schedule to follow up, if your se if honest to you will let you know the shippment, whether from china or korean. my se booked for my fortie from korean. but have to wait for month.

i think this is rubbish , can you prove this claim?

kiakeys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2