Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets

+15
charcoal
melburn
hellbabe
JuanST
crazyfox
hsjose
roy69
Spiritseye
stam
leroy
Kiang
pessimizt
Divine
BiG^rOn
lebet
19 posters

Go down

Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets Empty Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets

Post by lebet 19th February 2010, 12:33 am

Hey pple, i was google-ing for car mats (looking for something more classy than those 3m type), and i found someone who does plush car carpets from VAG SG forum. The carpets looks good and nice with different colour trims, and probably i will meet up with him to measure the templates for forte (abit busy. Any of us can look for him to give him the template for forte).

If anyone of you are interested, his cost is $160. Can put own logo too (i ask the person if can put my name, he say no problem.)

I am not sure if i can post the forum link here. If you are interested, i'll pm you the link.
Very Happy

lebet

Back to top Go down

Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets Empty Re: Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets

Post by BiG^rOn 19th February 2010, 3:22 am

I'll like to have a look Smile

BiG^rOn

Back to top Go down

Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets Empty Re: Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets

Post by Divine 19th February 2010, 7:46 am

Bro how to look for him? I might want to custom my car mat
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 19th February 2010, 8:20 am

Please PM me the details. I would like to take a look first. Thanks ! Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets Icon_razz
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiang 19th February 2010, 8:54 am

PM me pls
Kiang
Kiang

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 19th February 2010, 9:03 am

Me too
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by leroy 19th February 2010, 1:55 pm

me too. thanks

leroy

Back to top Go down

Post by stam 19th February 2010, 6:12 pm

hi! got pictures of what kind of thing is it?? Question

stam

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritseye 19th February 2010, 6:43 pm

PM me 3 thanks!
Spiritseye
Spiritseye

Back to top Go down

Post by roy69 19th February 2010, 7:55 pm

Pm me too.thanks..

lebet wrote:Hey pple, i was google-ing for car mats (looking for something more classy than those 3m type), and i found someone who does plush car carpets from VAG SG forum. The carpets looks good and nice with different colour trims, and probably i will meet up with him to measure the templates for forte (abit busy. Any of us can look for him to give him the template for forte).

If anyone of you are interested, his cost is $160. Can put own logo too (i ask the person if can put my name, he say no problem.)

I am not sure if i can post the forum link here. If you are interested, i'll pm you the link.
Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets Icon_biggrin

roy69

Back to top Go down

Post by hsjose 20th February 2010, 11:42 pm

Pls do pm me the details and link as well. Cheers! Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets Icon_wink
hsjose
hsjose

Back to top Go down

Post by lebet 20th February 2010, 11:51 pm

pm all of you already. Someone free please volunteer to meetup with him to let him measure a template for forte. Very Happy

if not, probably monday then free to meet up.

lebet

Back to top Go down

Post by hsjose 21st February 2010, 3:54 am

Sorry, but I nv receive yr pm. Can pm me? Many thanks.
hsjose
hsjose

Back to top Go down

Post by BiG^rOn 21st February 2010, 1:59 pm

Didn't get your PM too.

BiG^rOn

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyfox 22nd February 2010, 10:11 am

I very interested. PM me also.

Dont leave me out please... I have been looking high and low for this.
crazyfox
crazyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 22nd February 2010, 12:53 pm

where.... where...... Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets Icon_razz pm pls.....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyfox 22nd February 2010, 1:13 pm

Can organise a GB for this item?
crazyfox
crazyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by hellbabe 22nd February 2010, 1:17 pm

pm me pls
hellbabe
hellbabe

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 22nd February 2010, 2:07 pm

No pm yet....
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by lebet 22nd February 2010, 4:10 pm

someone pls take the lead to organize lo. my research paper is due next week. now can't even have time to breathe.. if anyone of you stay in the west, can meet up with the person. be our spokesperson Very Happy

lebet

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 22nd February 2010, 10:40 pm

lebet wrote:someone pls take the lead to organize lo. my research paper is due next week. now can't even have time to breathe.. if anyone of you stay in the west, can meet up with the person. be our spokesperson Very Happy

Y can't u post the link here? Everyone is waiting for ur PMs?

Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets Icon_scratch
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by lebet 23rd February 2010, 1:17 am

cannot infringe on the mods' tail, unless they say can. cause the link is to the commercial section of another forum. it's not nice to other pple who posted in our commercial section

lebet

Back to top Go down

Post by charcoal 2nd March 2010, 3:16 pm

pm me also can? tyty...
charcoal
charcoal

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 2nd March 2010, 6:17 pm

lebet wrote:cannot infringe on the mods' tail, unless they say can. cause the link is to the commercial section of another forum. it's not nice to other pple who posted in our commercial section

get him in to open a advertising thread in the advertising section Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets 332362
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 2nd March 2010, 7:20 pm

lebet... what u can do is post some of the pictures here.. w/o ads company name or etc..

with pics so people will know how plushy it looks like and decide before the make the choice of PM u for further information.

Win-Win situation Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets Icon_biggrin
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 2nd March 2010, 8:02 pm

Terrier wrote:lebet... what u can do is post some of the pictures here.. w/o ads company name or etc..

with pics so people will know how plushy it looks like and decide before the make the choice of PM u for further information.

Win-Win situation Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets Icon_biggrin

agree Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets 332362
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sibeisong 2nd March 2010, 8:16 pm

wait for yr pm from sibeisong till sibeibuaysong..

sibeisong

Back to top Go down

Post by mkkiaforte 2nd March 2010, 8:56 pm

Hi bro,

Can trouble you to pm me pls.
mkkiaforte
mkkiaforte

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyfox 4th March 2010, 6:12 pm

I am prepare to call this a bluff if no reply that someone here already got the contact and has contacted the vendor.
crazyfox
crazyfox

Back to top Go down

Post by lebet 4th March 2010, 6:58 pm

what liao. just to pass you guys some things i found online and got pple comment it's a bluf. i post the link here for all of you to see.

if you are interested, just contact the vendor otot

http://www.vagsg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15555

lebet

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 5th March 2010, 12:08 am

lebet wrote:what liao. just to pass you guys some things i found online and got pple comment it's a bluf. i post the link here for all of you to see.

if you are interested, just contact the vendor otot

http://www.vagsg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15555

Thanks for sharing bro, but no offense it does not look appealing to me as what you have described. Mayb i expected too much, nevertheless gd info sharing.

Alternative to car mats - Plush design Car carpets 332362
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down