Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Possible cause dashboard to have zee zee sound Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Possible cause dashboard to have zee zee sound Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Possible cause dashboard to have zee zee sound Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Possible cause dashboard to have zee zee sound Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Possible cause dashboard to have zee zee sound Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Possible cause dashboard to have zee zee sound Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Possible cause dashboard to have zee zee sound Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Possible cause dashboard to have zee zee sound Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Possible cause dashboard to have zee zee sound Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Possible cause dashboard to have zee zee sound

2 posters

Go down

Possible cause dashboard to have zee zee sound Empty Possible cause dashboard to have zee zee sound

Post by kenneth 29th January 2010, 10:22 pm

This morning I just notice that the zee zee sound is actually come from the ERP UI after I had inserted the EZ link card. When I hold on to the inserted ezlink card the sound gone but after i release the sound come back. I think it is quite dangerous to do this while driving Razz

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Possible cause dashboard to have zee zee sound Empty Re: Possible cause dashboard to have zee zee sound

Post by VAG 31st January 2010, 7:12 am

Just put some tape on the card before inserting into the IU Reader. Mine also happens for Ezlink card, not happen to Cashcard. Seem that they have different thickness.
VAG
VAG

Back to top Go down