Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Sjs1xxx 5 month liao, have not receive bk Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Sjs1xxx 5 month liao, have not receive bk Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Sjs1xxx 5 month liao, have not receive bk Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Sjs1xxx 5 month liao, have not receive bk Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Sjs1xxx 5 month liao, have not receive bk Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Sjs1xxx 5 month liao, have not receive bk Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Sjs1xxx 5 month liao, have not receive bk Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Sjs1xxx 5 month liao, have not receive bk Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Sjs1xxx 5 month liao, have not receive bk Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Sjs1xxx 5 month liao, have not receive bk

+2
bushi_do
rainbow
6 posters

Go down

Sjs1xxx 5 month liao, have not receive bk Empty Sjs1xxx 5 month liao, have not receive bk

Post by rainbow 20th January 2010, 8:31 am

Bro, anyone receive your bodykit yet. I got my car in august but still have not receive my bodykit .... Sian ah.

Anyone receive already?
rainbow
rainbow

Back to top Go down

Sjs1xxx 5 month liao, have not receive bk Empty Re: Sjs1xxx 5 month liao, have not receive bk

Post by bushi_do 20th January 2010, 8:37 am

i think u hav to call them bro. chase them for it
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Sjs1xxx 5 month liao, have not receive bk Empty Re: Sjs1xxx 5 month liao, have not receive bk

Post by rainbow 20th January 2010, 11:06 pm

have you gotten yours ? Are you before or after sjs 11xx ?
rainbow
rainbow

Back to top Go down

Post by Potatoes 21st January 2010, 11:46 am

I heard u can sell ur BK.... & then go to Man Can Do and nice looking BK.
Potatoes
Potatoes

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow 25th January 2010, 3:32 pm

actually, i think C&C BK is the nicest among all. Those that is from outside look like "anyhow put a piece of metal then call it a bodykit"

I finally managed to reach them on the phone. Actually, my car is the July09 batch and they just finished all the aug batch and going into sept batch.

They told me they can't find my record. Hence, I scanned mine to them and they agree to install it for me next week. Screwed up big time.....

For those who have not have their BK, pls note they already finished aug 09 and possibly sept batch.
rainbow
rainbow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 25th January 2010, 3:49 pm

rainbow wrote:Bro, anyone receive your bodykit yet. I got my car in august but still have not receive my bodykit .... Sian ah.

Anyone receive already?

got my car in august. got my bk in september. replacing it by feb..... Sjs1xxx 5 month liao, have not receive bk Icon_evil
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 25th January 2010, 5:09 pm

I don't think they are following strictly to your collection or booking date. There is already one who booked in end Dec, and just collected his Forte with the bodykit already fitted! I also had seen quite a few SJU plate Fortes with the bodykit and a couple of SJV too.
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow 25th January 2010, 5:18 pm

super duper upset and angry leh Sjs1xxx 5 month liao, have not receive bk Icon_mad

I saw my SE in kia 15 days ago and check with him, he just give alot of excuses and refuse to check for me. I called him last week, he told me he is on leave, this week he is on leave again. Damned bad attitude.

I am a good customer, i didn't even ask him for any gift for my car and didn't really choose the color. He told me to took the last car in stock last aug, i just say agreed. Where to find so easy customer ?

I called MACH today, they told me they can't find my record. So, endup I scanned the invoice over and insisted that they do it this week for me. Wow lau eh, sometime being patient and easy will let people think you are su ku one.
rainbow
rainbow

Back to top Go down

Post by alpineccm 25th January 2010, 5:48 pm

rainbow wrote:super duper upset and angry leh Sjs1xxx 5 month liao, have not receive bk Icon_mad

I saw my SE in kia 15 days ago and check with him, he just give alot of excuses and refuse to check for me. I called him last week, he told me he is on leave, this week he is on leave again. Damned bad attitude.

I am a good customer, i didn't even ask him for any gift for my car and didn't really choose the color. He told me to took the last car in stock last aug, i just say agreed. Where to find so easy customer ?

I called MACH today, they told me they can't find my record. So, endup I scanned the invoice over and insisted that they do it this week for me. Wow lau eh, sometime being patient and easy will let people think you are su ku one.

I think you have waited long enough already. Time to start banging tables. If possible get some compensation for your long wait, and sloppy response from C&C Sjs1xxx 5 month liao, have not receive bk Icon_evil
alpineccm
alpineccm

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 26th January 2010, 4:24 pm

bro its mach u have to chase not C&C cos they cannot do anything also.. anyway, i got my car in april bk only in late oct and that comes with months of calling and chasing... but now i think their stock should be more or less stable liao
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down