Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Any recommended place to drive up....to chill..... Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Any recommended place to drive up....to chill..... Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Any recommended place to drive up....to chill..... Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Any recommended place to drive up....to chill..... Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Any recommended place to drive up....to chill..... Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Any recommended place to drive up....to chill..... Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Any recommended place to drive up....to chill..... Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Any recommended place to drive up....to chill..... Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Any recommended place to drive up....to chill..... Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Any recommended place to drive up....to chill.....

+9
Dark Knight
Juz@kid
Corgel
Siaoster
kapitan
ginn
Daniel^Bigcow
keigo
keropoz
13 posters

Go down

Any recommended place to drive up....to chill..... Empty Any recommended place to drive up....to chill.....

Post by keropoz 19th January 2010, 2:28 pm

Hi bros.....

anyone can recommend a good place for me to drive up during the CNY......

Place good to chill....

keropoz

Back to top Go down

Any recommended place to drive up....to chill..... Empty Re: Any recommended place to drive up....to chill.....

Post by keigo 19th January 2010, 2:30 pm

the most chill place is genting.. lolz.. chill as in cooling...

but genting for CNY fully book lor..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Any recommended place to drive up....to chill..... Empty Re: Any recommended place to drive up....to chill.....

Post by keigo 19th January 2010, 2:51 pm

me planning to go sunway..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 19th January 2010, 2:58 pm

For cool areas, can also try Cameron highlands or Fraser hill. :-)

Keropoz, you a guy or girl?? Go with family, wife, gf or alone?? :-)

Makes a lot of difference who you travelling with!! :-)

But then again, CNY, sure quite crowded lah everywhere. :-) Especially Genting!!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by ginn 19th January 2010, 3:19 pm

Cameron is the best...although packed but still laid back...

ginn

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 19th January 2010, 3:47 pm

I will be home during CNY, don't intend to hide away from the new year...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 19th January 2010, 4:00 pm

keigo wrote:me planning to go sunway..

Good place to go with the pyramid shopping centre also , huge !
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 19th January 2010, 4:00 pm

ginn wrote:Cameron is the best...although packed but still laid back...

Love the strawberries from cameron ! Any recommended place to drive up....to chill..... 332362
Those are the only strawberries i eat lolx
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 19th January 2010, 4:26 pm

go all the way to penang lor... went last christmas and booked the hotel the night before i arrive... we booked 2 cheapest rooms but when we reached the recep told me those rooms were full... then they gave me the junior suites instead!!! woo hoo!!! super happy man...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by keropoz 19th January 2010, 4:28 pm

thanks...bros....me ...going with wife aah.....
thought of going for short get a way...

keropoz

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 19th January 2010, 4:32 pm

Make babies! Nice! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by keropoz 19th January 2010, 9:12 pm

hahaha....yeah...!

keropoz

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 20th January 2010, 9:44 am

Nice one!! :-)

I think many sporean children nowadays not 'made in singapore'!! Hahaha!! :-)

Used to have this director, every 1 or 2 years he will go for a major long holiday. Everytime come back, 7-9 months later got a new kid!! Haahahaha!! :-)

Think he has like 5 kids and stopped going for long holidays!! Hahahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 21st January 2010, 10:42 pm

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Nice one!! :-)

Used to have this director, every 1 or 2 years he will go for a major long holiday. Everytime come back, 7-9 months later got a new kid!! Haahahaha!! :-)

r u one of them???? Any recommended place to drive up....to chill..... Icon_razz
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 21st January 2010, 10:45 pm

Corgel wrote:go all the way to penang lor... went last christmas and booked the hotel the night before i arrive... we booked 2 cheapest rooms but when we reached the recep told me those rooms were full... then they gave me the junior suites instead!!! woo hoo!!! super happy man...

Penang... super long drive... very tiring n e toll... super ex..

but still a very nice island to chill... miss my kampong in Penang...
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 21st January 2010, 11:43 pm

hmm I also planning to escape CNY.... juz went batam on New year... maybe plan go Bali??
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 22nd January 2010, 6:50 am

Dark Knight wrote:hmm I also planning to escape CNY.... juz went batam on New year... maybe plan go Bali??

wat r u escaping from?
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cypher 22nd January 2010, 7:38 am

How about Desaru? Been there last month and last week. Stayed at Lotus Desaru. Not so long drive and yet near to SG. Any recommended place to drive up....to chill..... 332362
Cypher
Cypher

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 22nd January 2010, 7:45 am

I am sick of this pai nian thing....anyway also cannot collect ang bao liaos....hahaha
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by samuelj 22nd January 2010, 8:49 am

Sian I cannot escape..... married 1st year.

samuelj

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 22nd January 2010, 10:09 am

NiVleK wrote:I am sick of this pai nian thing....anyway also cannot collect ang bao liaos....hahaha

i've never had anyone come to my house for cny b4... all relatives are in malaysia...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 24th January 2010, 5:33 pm

Corgel wrote:
Dark Knight wrote:hmm I also planning to escape CNY.... juz went batam on New year... maybe plan go Bali??

wat r u escaping from?

escape from ..... giving..... $$$........ keke

since we have 2 public holidays (mon n tues) I feel dun waste lor... anyway every yr is the same. (go relatives house hi hi n do nothing)
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 25th January 2010, 9:58 am

dun escape.... i go round with my kids collect angpao from u .... Any recommended place to drive up....to chill..... Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 25th January 2010, 10:36 am

Juz@kid wrote:
Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Nice one!! :-)

r u one of them???? Any recommended place to drive up....to chill..... Icon_razz

Hahaha!! Am I one of what?? Those children not made in spore?? Or one of my director's kids?? Hahaha!! :-)

I was not made in spore. I was made in Msia. But not cos my parents were on holiday. Back then, they were still in KL. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down