Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath

+28
dandeana21
KingJerry
lawrenceke
Juz@kid
The Blue Cruiser
GPon
pessimizt
JuanST
greatgazoo
ace
ctoh
andikong
keigo
ReDeViL
unlimitedz
kysoong
Terrier
kapitan
patsy
aural
KnightRider
lukester
rover
Dark Knight
longbow
Hello Kitty
DarkPrince
Siaoster
32 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Empty Re: 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath

Post by Terrier 13th December 2009, 11:32 pm

longbow wrote:

Ok.. very funny videos!!

1) slowryder always go MU will explain to everyone on engine oil and gearbox.. thats his SOP duty to repeat it every MU now.. Last but not least, what is the proper way to release the ledge for the bonnet!

2) Siaoster shouted Stalker.. but nearly heard it wrongly as f**k*r... 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Icon_eek

3) When Aural and fortessimo stand together.. it seems like Chelsea vs Man Utd, the 2 captain being brief by the official..

Nice videos anyway..

Next time with more Koups and Forte joining.. think we shld make a cool FOGS videos..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Empty Re: 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath

Post by Hello Kitty 13th December 2009, 11:34 pm

lukester wrote:
Hello Kitty wrote:
patsy wrote:thanks to slowryder for the tips!!! don't worry I promise to only call you if it's a real emergency!

hey dun frighten them .. Next time MU pple heard u goin, they dun go Liao .. End up onli 2 of us .. Really tag team!!

are u using iPhone to type?
seems like you have same problem as me, the word liao will become "Liao" with capital L.

Luke ,...

Ya lah using iPhone .. And I forever got lotsa typo with iPhone.. BTW u hvnt ans me r u the one in white polo ts??
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 13th December 2009, 11:40 pm

Terrier wrote:seems like slow ryder enjoying chatting out there Lolz..

anyway not bad for hello kitty and patsy to mingle ard for their first MU.. no shy shy 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Icon_razz

overall u 2 enjoy right 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

hey u Neva go n talk so much !!

We r friendly mah ... If shy , we wil nt go Liao lor..
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 13th December 2009, 11:43 pm

hahaha.. i DIY my car project again mah..

so no time to go!!
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 13th December 2009, 11:48 pm

Great... accompanied with video, strings e feel of being thr...
when is the 9th MU!?!?! sure by e time lotza koups will be collected....
lolx...
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by ReDeViL 13th December 2009, 11:54 pm

nice meeting up with you guys at Ikea Tampines.. 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 332362

too bad couldnt join you guys for the convoy to Kallang and the consolidated meetup there......
maybe next meetup 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Icon_twisted
ReDeViL
ReDeViL

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 13th December 2009, 11:58 pm

Hello Kitty wrote:
lukester wrote:
Hello Kitty wrote:
patsy wrote:thanks to slowryder for the tips!!! don't worry I promise to only call you if it's a real emergency!

hey dun frighten them .. Next time MU pple heard u goin, they dun go Liao .. End up onli 2 of us .. Really tag team!!

are u using iPhone to type?
seems like you have same problem as me, the word liao will become "Liao" with capital L.

Luke ,...

Ya lah using iPhone .. And I forever got lotsa typo with iPhone.. BTW u hvnt ans me r u the one in white polo ts??

oh, yah i am
only one with face chopped off...

i also have problems with the kaykiang iphone...
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 14th December 2009, 12:24 am

nice nice... too bad I got bigger task to do....now then back home...

The big task is....

Check if the 20L malaysia rule is on or not....

End up I pump 100% plus over flow at the woodland JB custom, wash my car go out of malaysia custom without them even bother to look at my car...

So safe for all to go Malaysia to shop, pump and wash.... Very Happy
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 14th December 2009, 1:05 am

oh ****, I bz taking photo and did not attend slowryder lecture, next MU must listen!!!

also bz with the stupid mild scratch kena noticed by KnightRider on my Dark Knight!!! getting tips on removing it. Thanks for other bros giving me tips!! Smile
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 14th December 2009, 1:07 am

lukester wrote:How come the candid shot cut off me face???? Sad

Hi lukester I can see your spare tire below your white T, better stay slim and fit. Eat less and workout more. 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Icon_biggrin 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Icon_lol 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Icon_smile
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 14th December 2009, 1:34 am

wow andi.. your replied very killing!! 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Icon_twisted
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 14th December 2009, 1:43 am

Terrier wrote:wow andi.. your replied very killing!! 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Icon_twisted

No lah, I always like to give advise to lukester all the while and sometimes joke. You can see the smiley faces at the end.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 14th December 2009, 2:06 am

lol this shows you don't wash your own car 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Lol
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 14th December 2009, 8:04 am

Hahaha. T shirt too tight.
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 14th December 2009, 8:47 am

farhan86 wrote:wah... so fast u open thread ah?? hehe.. pics pics pics please!!!! next meet up, i got car, can bring liao.. hehe..

Chop Chop cully pork mah lol
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 14th December 2009, 8:48 am

Hello Kitty wrote:Nice meeting all of U!!....

Thanks Ah Siao n everyone for organiseing this MU.. My first MU... n its fun... Pls do more.. hahaha

Some Pics tho not very good... but better than nothing... hahaha...

You are welcome glad you enjoy urself thumbsup
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 14th December 2009, 9:06 am

Siaoster wrote:

Thanks Ah Siao n everyone for organiseing this MU.. My first MU... n its fun... Pls do more.. hahaha

hmmmmm.... Welcome ar ... Then do smthing abt the 9th MU lor hahaha
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 14th December 2009, 9:06 am

2 warrent officers and an officer in the centre hahahaha

8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 51

Last edited by Siaoster on 14th December 2009, 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 14th December 2009, 9:08 am

Dark Knight wrote:;Hey!!! nice to meet up u all too!!! 1st time MU and quite enjoyable!!!

Also thanks Farhan, nocash, siaoster for accompany me to Giant do the shopping and not forget ano driving the cute car to pick the donation stuffs Razz

hello kitty!!!! how come dun have my yan dao face in your photos!!!! No
lucky my yan dao dark knight in it!!! steal the limelight!!!

bro Farhan xian liao, seen too much poisons till he so quiet in my car when driving back... hehe... digesting in progress....
grin lol!

haaa no problem, you had taken the great initiative in collecting the donations.

Nocash has brought his own stuff to donate too, there was another member who did the same thing, cant rmb who, can he voice out ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 14th December 2009, 9:11 am

Nice to meet some of u guys again @ Ikea yesterday. Soli cannot join the convoy to Kallang. Hope you guys had fun and many, many ideas for poisons.

Nice "arrangement" of the cars, good shots.

BTW, what time did this MU end?
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 14th December 2009, 9:38 am

longbow wrote:8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 S7301810

Guys, can put your nicks to introduce yourselves?

Back Row - Standing (L to R):
tower7 , joepele , greatgazoo , Fortessimo , nocash , JuanST , Dark Knight , ... , ... , Siaoster

Front Row (L to R):
... , ... , ... , ano57 , Slow Ryder , longbow , lukester , aural , farhan86 , muff , ...

[ Hope I got the names right, apologises if I'm wrong ]
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 14th December 2009, 9:39 am

rover wrote:Dear all,

This is Rover from Chomp Team.

It was great seeing all u guys today. Thks so much for the support and once again, on behalf of Club Rainbow Singapore, a very BIG THANK YOU to FOGS for the commitments!

Being doing this for the first time, pls accept our sincere apologies for not being able to coordinate fairly well for the event and if we had caused any inconvenience to anyone, esp to anyone who had kena summoned by the warrant.

We'll definitely be back again next year and hope to once again to make history in having a mega car meetup cum charity drive thru'.

A quick interim update: We had received a total of 2 lorry loads of donation items and a sold-out of all 400 pins! Cheers to all for making this happen!

We'll post an update once we have delivered the items over to Club Rainbow. I'm sure tat the needy families will have a wonderful year end to 2009!

Well done for the great effort you guys did thumbsup
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 14th December 2009, 9:40 am

rover wrote:
KnightRider wrote:Hahhaa...

GUYS/GALS, thanks for coming down to support the Charity Drive! Nice meeting all of you!!!

Oh....haha...cameraman took my shack face...haha
Shag or no shag, u'll always be 'plungging' ur head into the engine bay to look2 see2 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Icon_razz

better then plungging his head into the exhaust Laughing
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 14th December 2009, 9:42 am

kapitan wrote:looks like u people had fun while I was sleeping.....

*just woke up and having morning coffee....

u had fun sleeping too right Twisted Evil
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 14th December 2009, 9:45 am

andikong wrote:
Terrier wrote:wow andi.. your replied very killing!! 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Icon_twisted

No lah, I always like to give advise to lukester all the while and sometimes joke. You can see the smiley faces at the end.

alamak why u never come ? Embarassed
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 14th December 2009, 9:48 am

Hello Kitty wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

yeah get you to organise the 9th meetup ? Twisted Evil
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 14th December 2009, 9:50 am

I'm going to hazard a guess.

Front row.....

First one should be the fierce Miss Hello Kitty, follow by ?, than Miss Patsy.

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 14th December 2009, 10:00 am

I have add in the names of the pple in the 1st post.

except for one person forgot his nick, my sincere apologies >.<

can he sound out ?
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 14th December 2009, 10:27 am

ace wrote:I'm going to hazard a guess.

Front row.....

hello wat fierce!! U Neva go hw u knw I fierce?? Slap u then u knw ar....
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 14th December 2009, 10:45 am

8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 S73017318th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 S73017308th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 S7301729
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 14th December 2009, 10:51 am

8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 S73017348th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 S73017338th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 S7301732
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by ace 14th December 2009, 10:53 am

Hello Kitty wrote:

Front row.....

Sorry sorry.....wrong choice of word.... it's not fierce....should say violent. 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Icon_razz haha...

Paiseh.....last minute things need to attend to....cannot go. 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Icon_redface

ace

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 14th December 2009, 11:02 am

8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 S73017378th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 S73017368th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 S7301735
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 14th December 2009, 11:04 am

8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Lol
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 14th December 2009, 11:05 am

8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 S73017408th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 S73017398th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 S7301738
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 14th December 2009, 11:07 am

8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 S73018178th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 S73018168th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 S7301815
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by longbow 14th December 2009, 11:09 am

That's all folks!
longbow
longbow

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 14th December 2009, 11:12 am

thanks.....next time... i buy camera.... 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 14th December 2009, 11:15 am

longbow wrote:8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 S7301810

Front Row L to R :
Hello Kitty, Carin, Ano57, Longbow, Aural, Farhan86, Muff, Ash

Middle Row 3 persons L to R :
Patsy, Slowryder, Lukester

Back Row L to R:
tower7, joepele, greatgazoo, fortessimo, nocash, juanST, Dark Knight, mikko komi, Knight Rider, Siaoster.

added mikko komi....hope am correct...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by lukester 14th December 2009, 11:25 am

Juan, AWS????
lukester
lukester

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 14th December 2009, 11:27 am

lukester wrote:Juan, AWS????
dun have... just didnt spend too much so got extra allowance... 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Icon_smile
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 14th December 2009, 11:38 am

longbow wrote:8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 S7301723

They have Mit Lancer MU too ? 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Icon_eek
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightRider 14th December 2009, 11:40 am

got ...

GE MU, Lancer MU, Copen MU, Honda Stream MU, S2000 MU, Honda Club MU...etc...etc...
KnightRider
KnightRider

Back to top Go down

Post by pessimizt 14th December 2009, 11:41 am

wasay, must have attracted quite a fair bit of crowds eh ? 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 332362
pessimizt
pessimizt

Back to top Go down

Post by GPon 14th December 2009, 11:50 am

sigzz.. Unable to join tis time round..
Seems a gd weather and longbow has been a great photograher..

UPzz
GPon
GPon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 14th December 2009, 12:16 pm

ace wrote:
Hello Kitty wrote:

Front row.....

Sorry sorry.....wrong choice of word.... it's not fierce....should say violent. 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Icon_razz haha...

Paiseh.....last minute things need to attend to....cannot go. 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Icon_redface

!~@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Kitty 14th December 2009, 12:17 pm

Siaoster wrote:
Hello Kitty wrote:
Siaoster wrote:

yeah get you to organise the 9th meetup ? Twisted Evil

Better gave up the idea of asking me.. else i dun think there will be any 9th MU... hahaha
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 14th December 2009, 1:39 pm

longbow wrote:lol this shows you don't wash your own car 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Lol

got lor!!! I washed every week leh. juz tat Fri cheong till Sun morning so no time to wash b4 come MU..

but after MU i went home to wash off!! 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Fresse
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Knight 14th December 2009, 1:40 pm

greatgazoo wrote:8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Lol

POISON POISON!!!!!!!!
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 14th December 2009, 1:58 pm

longbow wrote:8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 S7301735

lol... Juan eyeing @ ahzoo's poisons?? 8th Meetup Photos and Aftermath - Page 2 Icon_razz
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next