Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Query on monthly installment deduction Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Query on monthly installment deduction Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Query on monthly installment deduction Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Query on monthly installment deduction Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Query on monthly installment deduction Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Query on monthly installment deduction Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Query on monthly installment deduction Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Query on monthly installment deduction Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Query on monthly installment deduction Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Query on monthly installment deduction

5 posters

Go down

Query on monthly installment deduction Empty Query on monthly installment deduction

Post by ericsoon72 7th December 2009, 4:20 pm

Hi fellow forte bros,

My car was registered on 2nd oct and collected on 6 oct. paid the first installment thru cheque to SE.

Since then, i've checked my bank account and there's no deduction of the monthly installment.

Want to know which day of the month is the monthly installment deducted from our giro account?

Is there anyone we can contact regarding this matter?

Thanks!

ericsoon72

Back to top Go down

Query on monthly installment deduction Empty Re: Query on monthly installment deduction

Post by JuanST 7th December 2009, 4:27 pm

maybank or which bank u took the loan from?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Query on monthly installment deduction Empty Re: Query on monthly installment deduction

Post by kapitan 7th December 2009, 4:53 pm

I would be more worried if they took more money then required... if they don't take, what's there to worry??

Smile Smile
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 7th December 2009, 4:56 pm

kapitan wrote:I would be more worried if they took more money then required... if they don't take, what's there to worry??

Query on monthly installment deduction Icon_smile Query on monthly installment deduction Icon_smile

legally, they cannot take more money that what is authorised.... and they cannot get more than once every month.
so they might just ask u for a cheque.
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by ericsoon72 7th December 2009, 5:10 pm

JuanST wrote:maybank or which bank u took the loan from?

should be maybank... interest at 2.58%

ericsoon72

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 7th December 2009, 5:12 pm

ericsoon72 wrote:
JuanST wrote:maybank or which bank u took the loan from?

should be maybank... interest at 2.58%

u can call them and query. maybe... just maybe u got a free car?
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 7th December 2009, 5:18 pm

the 2.49% is from which bank?
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 7th December 2009, 5:20 pm

The White Cruiser wrote:the 2.49% is from which bank?

maybank/citibank oso ....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 7th December 2009, 5:23 pm

citibank ppl nothing else better to do.....

keep calling me..... told them send me a mail, and if I want I will follow up... but but.. keep calling, .... so what I do,.... I never submit....

I do not appreciated being chased on the phone....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 7th December 2009, 5:25 pm

kapitan wrote:citibank ppl nothing else better to do.....

keep calling me..... told them send me a mail, and if I want I will follow up... but but.. keep calling, .... so what I do,.... I never submit....

coz this year no bonus meh.... so must work hard.... Query on monthly installment deduction Icon_twisted
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 7th December 2009, 5:32 pm

JuanST wrote:

coz this year no bonus meh.... so must work hard.... Query on monthly installment deduction Icon_twisted

hahhaa... they worked too hard trying... so I will not submit... if they had listened to me and not call, I would have submitted.... suppose for the premiermiles card... her name is Gladys from Acquisition Sales.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 7th December 2009, 5:40 pm

kapitan wrote:
JuanST wrote:

hahhaa... they worked too hard trying... so I will not submit... if they had listened to me and not call, I would have submitted.... suppose for the premiermiles card... her name is Gladys from Acquisition Sales.

not just for citi.... i think a lot of sales ppl now push push push.... i always get a call from standard and hsbc... telling me of phone sales only... that they cannot send brochures and docs... that if i dun respond.. not effective anymore.... i just told them... am not gonna buy anything over the phone and until i read the documents...
anyway.... they have their targets... so must push.....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 7th December 2009, 5:42 pm

JuanST wrote:not just for citi.... i think a lot of sales ppl now push push push.... i always get a call from standard and hsbc... telling me of phone sales only... that they cannot send brochures and docs... that if i dun respond.. not effective anymore.... i just told them... am not gonna buy anything over the phone and until i read the documents...
anyway.... they have their targets... so must push.....

but citi should have done it better.... call me, get all the forms ready, then send a mail for document for me to get ready, then send a courier over for me to sign.... that's what RBS did with me....
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 7th December 2009, 5:45 pm

kapitan wrote:

but citi should have done it better.... call me, get all the forms ready, then send a mail for document for me to get ready, then send a courier over for me to sign.... that's what RBS did with me....

ur right....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by tarepanda_lyh 9th December 2009, 12:49 pm

Hi fellow forte bros,

My car was registered on 2nd oct and collected on 6 oct. paid the first installment thru cheque to SE.

Since then, i've checked my bank account and there's no deduction of the monthly installment.

Want to know which day of the month is the monthly installment deducted from our giro account?

Is there anyone we can contact regarding this matter?

Thanks!

normally it could take up to two months for Giro application to be approved...my deduction is done almost to the last day of each month
tarepanda_lyh
tarepanda_lyh

Back to top Go down

Post by ericsoon72 10th December 2009, 11:19 pm

ok my first installment (excluding the one which was paid during car collection) was done on yesterday!...approx 2 months after i collected my car

ericsoon72

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down