Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
How Many AirBags Does SG's Koup Comes With? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
How Many AirBags Does SG's Koup Comes With? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
How Many AirBags Does SG's Koup Comes With? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
How Many AirBags Does SG's Koup Comes With? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
How Many AirBags Does SG's Koup Comes With? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
How Many AirBags Does SG's Koup Comes With? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
How Many AirBags Does SG's Koup Comes With? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
How Many AirBags Does SG's Koup Comes With? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
How Many AirBags Does SG's Koup Comes With? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

How Many AirBags Does SG's Koup Comes With?

+5
scalar
NiVleK
redkoup
Nolicense2
SoBeR
9 posters

Go down

How Many AirBags Does SG's Koup Comes With? Empty How Many AirBags Does SG's Koup Comes With?

Post by SoBeR 5th December 2009, 12:15 pm

Hey! I'm pretty puzzled whether is it 2 airbags or 6 air bags for the Koups we are getting? Or is the config different for the 1.6L & the 2.0L?

On the Koup handouts, its seems like there is only 2 airbags, but on C&C website, it says 6 airbags, which is which, does anyone got more info on this?! dogeyes
SoBeR
SoBeR

Back to top Go down

How Many AirBags Does SG's Koup Comes With? Empty Re: How Many AirBags Does SG's Koup Comes With?

Post by Nolicense2 5th December 2009, 12:38 pm

If i am not wrong, only 2......
But rmb i read from the brochure 2ltr come with 4 or 5....
But when i asked SE, say all Coupe 2 only.... How Many AirBags Does SG's Koup Comes With? 332362
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

How Many AirBags Does SG's Koup Comes With? Empty Re: How Many AirBags Does SG's Koup Comes With?

Post by redkoup 5th December 2009, 1:37 pm

2 bags.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 5th December 2009, 1:47 pm

yeah, i remembered its 2 airbags...
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 5th December 2009, 4:43 pm

i think it's should be 6... the front 2 seat's side oso have airbags...
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by Corgel 5th December 2009, 5:20 pm

the specs i just got says "front dual airbag" only...
Corgel
Corgel

Back to top Go down

Post by epig 5th December 2009, 7:00 pm

scalar wrote:i think it's should be 6... the front 2 seat's side oso have airbags...

2 only.. 6 is for korea and other countries.. sg one is 2 front and no more.
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 6th December 2009, 1:45 am

confirmation, 2 bags....
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 6th December 2009, 2:11 am

cut cost.... damn....
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by cagiva_diablo 6th December 2009, 3:03 am

yeap..2...the specs for the koup here has been deliberately lowered so that c&c can sell it at a more cheaper price...thats wat my se told me

so..what u see in the brochure may not be wat ur getting
cagiva_diablo
cagiva_diablo

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 6th December 2009, 7:39 am

It was stated clearly that that specification piece handed out was a WYSIWYG
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down