Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Yippee...collected my Koup liao!

+52
dreamzzlandz
cashman
dreckker
rickong
kapitan
Nolicense2
hellbabe
max
CruSheR
kenincf
Dummyhalf
hanxiang87
maxx
Potatoes
KingJerry
joA
alf6901
S.C
JuanST
jimixer
winn
kysoong
saturnz^83
godspeedyou
accelus
mkkiaforte
unlimitedz
Terrier
scalar
stasystylez
Juz@kid
EvoForte
Elixir99
johnno
epig
Siaoster
DarkPrince
ozzie75
jeRrRKKKK
whitechoco
keo
aural
keigo
Leo78
dav12tan
omg2doors
greatgazoo
The Blue Cruiser
NiVleK
forte3737
Mac
redkoup
56 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 Empty Re: Yippee...collected my Koup liao!

Post by epig 1st December 2009, 7:43 pm

maxx wrote:huhu! collected my black koup this morning.. nice ride:) will post some photos tonight..

woot. congrats maxx. pictures ^^
epig
epig

Back to top Go down

Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 Empty Re: Yippee...collected my Koup liao!

Post by Nolicense2 1st December 2009, 9:42 pm

Any one bought during the 3rd day of Koup Launched.......
Any one know when is the delivery date?
The sales person stil cannot give me the date till now....
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by Dummyhalf 1st December 2009, 10:58 pm

Nolicense2 wrote:Any one bought during the 3rd day of Koup Launched.......
Any one know when is the delivery date?
The sales person stil cannot give me the date till now....

if one knows they should be announcing like the rest... guess we have to patiently wait... bounce
Dummyhalf
Dummyhalf

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd December 2009, 12:44 am

sry.. back to old topic a bit.. whats the diff between door guard and door protector.. i did consider getting door guard..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by NiVleK 2nd December 2009, 7:38 am

whitechoco wrote:sry.. back to old topic a bit.. whats the diff between door guard and door protector.. i did consider getting door guard..

To my knowledge, door guard is the small pc stick to the edge of the door.

Door protector is that big ugly piece stick to the side of the door.
NiVleK
NiVleK

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd December 2009, 9:39 am

NiVleK wrote:To my knowledge, door guard is the small pc stick to the edge of the door.

Door protector is that big ugly piece stick to the side of the door.
ohh...okay.. thxs.. hehe..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 2nd December 2009, 3:18 pm

unlikely Door protector will beautify our koups... yeah?? mayb get e door guard lo... chco, get blink blink ghuards...
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd December 2009, 3:20 pm

unlimitedz wrote:unlikely Door protector will beautify our koups... yeah?? mayb get e door guard lo... chco, get blink blink ghuards...
LOL! i thought of that.. Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 Icon_razz but also thinking whether will it spoil the sleek look with that small piece stick to the door..
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 2nd December 2009, 3:24 pm

go swaroviski(dunoe spelling) buy crystal door guard... Wan blink, blink all e way...Then
then......
i will peel out from u during MUs... whahah...

whitechoco wrote:
unlimitedz wrote:unlikely Door protector will beautify our koups... yeah?? mayb get e door guard lo... chco, get blink blink ghuards...
LOL! i thought of that.. Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 Icon_razz but also thinking whether will it spoil the sleek look with that small piece stick to the door..
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 2nd December 2009, 3:28 pm

unlimitedz wrote:go swaroviski(dunoe spelling) buy crystal door guard... Wan blink, blink all e way...Then
then......
i will peel out from u during MUs... whahah...
Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 Icon_eek Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 Lol i will consider!
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by Dummyhalf 3rd December 2009, 9:33 am

Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 E13adb10
Dummyhalf
Dummyhalf

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 3rd December 2009, 10:25 am

Dummyhalf wrote:Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 E13adb10

damn funny lor.... Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 Lol
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by redkoup 3rd December 2009, 12:40 pm

whitechoco wrote:

a small 2" plastic piece wun spoil the look la. i wun like others to ding my door. similarly, i put on the door guards so that i wun do that to others.
redkoup
redkoup

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 11th December 2009, 12:19 am

Finally i get to see a BLACK Koup 9434 driving in to Bukit batok , opp orix building.......Nice..... Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 332362
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by elonn 11th December 2009, 7:56 pm

Nolicense2 wrote:Finally i get to see a BLACK Koup 9434 driving in to Bukit batok , opp orix building.......Nice..... Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 332362

nice! any pictures? did it have red leather? kinda wondering if red leather goes well with a black koup! hmm.. Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 Icon_scratch

elonn

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolicense2 12th December 2009, 7:26 pm

elonn wrote:
Nolicense2 wrote:Finally i get to see a BLACK Koup 9434 driving in to Bukit batok , opp orix building.......Nice..... Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 332362

nice! any pictures? did it have red leather? kinda wondering if red leather goes well with a black koup! hmm.. Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 Icon_scratch

Pic i did not take, cause the driver was there.....i drove off and he took my lot haha.... Is black and black sit...Is was really nice, when the car first turn in to the carpark i was like, WOW, was that car, and than follow by O MY IS KOUP....than saw him drove pass me i was like DAMN when is mine coming lol........is really nice... Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 332362
Nolicense2
Nolicense2

Back to top Go down

Post by unlimitedz 13th December 2009, 9:18 am

Oh man... u shld have intro him to this forum... make more friends.. who knws, he cld b a member here already... lolx....
Nolicense2 wrote:
elonn wrote:

Pic i did not take, cause the driver was there.....i drove off and he took my lot haha.... Is black and black sit...Is was really nice, when the car first turn in to the carpark i was like, WOW, was that car, and than follow by O MY IS KOUP....than saw him drove pass me i was like DAMN when is mine coming lol........is really nice... Yippee...collected my Koup liao! - Page 7 332362
unlimitedz
unlimitedz

Back to top Go down

Post by scalar 13th December 2009, 4:34 pm

ya man...
scalar
scalar

Back to top Go down

Post by thaliamei 13th December 2009, 5:33 pm

wa...nice....drooling...
thaliamei
thaliamei

Back to top Go down

Post by elonn 16th December 2009, 7:10 am

hahaa..cool~

elonn

Back to top Go down

Post by aryanz82 16th December 2009, 2:31 pm

nice car man.....i still have to wait like 4 mths for mine...so sianz...

so when you want to start 'poisoning' ur koup?

Did you get lots of stuff fm ur SE? Cos my SE said she will give me a darker shade for the rikecool window tints..is that how it looks like? as on your Koup?
aryanz82
aryanz82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7