Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
wtf sia... the new hyundai sonata. OMG.. Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
wtf sia... the new hyundai sonata. OMG.. Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
wtf sia... the new hyundai sonata. OMG.. Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
wtf sia... the new hyundai sonata. OMG.. Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
wtf sia... the new hyundai sonata. OMG.. Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
wtf sia... the new hyundai sonata. OMG.. Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
wtf sia... the new hyundai sonata. OMG.. Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
wtf sia... the new hyundai sonata. OMG.. Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
wtf sia... the new hyundai sonata. OMG.. Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

wtf sia... the new hyundai sonata. OMG..

+12
Mr.Farang
dubdew
kysoong
Daniel^Bigcow
greatgazoo
Siaoster
mooscenic
waypoint
karabi
melburn
The Blue Cruiser
epig
16 posters

Go down

wtf sia... the new hyundai sonata. OMG.. Empty Re: wtf sia... the new hyundai sonata. OMG..

Post by The Blue Cruiser 26th September 2009, 8:12 pm

should be posted in the chit chat corner. but anyway, the new Sonata is purely refreshing as compared to the current model. wtf sia... the new hyundai sonata. OMG.. 332362 Say hi to Uncle Camry and Ah Pek Accord. wtf sia... the new hyundai sonata. OMG.. Icon_lol
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

wtf sia... the new hyundai sonata. OMG.. Empty Re: wtf sia... the new hyundai sonata. OMG..

Post by melburn 26th September 2009, 8:33 pm

wtf sia... the new hyundai sonata. OMG.. 332362

Koreans are really catching up in style.
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by karabi 26th September 2009, 9:21 pm

Very nice indeed!
karabi
karabi

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 26th September 2009, 11:06 pm

You should see the leaked spy-shots of the new Avante... Nope, not the face-lifted model... The newly designed one... Search the web.
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 27th September 2009, 12:31 am

The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by mooscenic 27th September 2009, 1:00 am

wow nice! the Sonata looks like a Merc CLS...

mooscenic

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaoster 27th September 2009, 1:42 am

This topic is moved to Relax Chit Chat Corner for general discussion
Siaoster
Siaoster

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 27th September 2009, 1:53 am

At the rate at how Korea cars keep up with the rest of the brands, their sales are going to be get affected. Especially in country like Singapore, car is one expensive toy to affort and if the korea cars has got the looks and reasonable performance engine, y not.
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 28th September 2009, 10:41 am

Nice!! Think its a combination of quite a few cars. Hehehe!! :-)

Front looks a lot like a Marc and a bit like the previous Lexus/Camry model. The back looks a bit BMW-ish. :-)

I think the Koreans have perfected the skills of 'cut & paste' and taken it to a whole new level. :-) I like!! :-)

Hopefully very soon its engines will be as good or better and as energy efficient as its Jap bros!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 28th September 2009, 10:45 am

hopefully the new sonatas wont have "T" "A" "X" "I" on the rooftop... wtf sia... the new hyundai sonata. OMG.. Kopfschuettel
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by dubdew 28th September 2009, 10:49 am

i think the grille if its straight its nicer than the stepped" version. body wise, it looks like S class...
dubdew
dubdew

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Farang 29th September 2009, 12:34 am

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:Nice!! Think its a combination of quite a few cars. Hehehe!! :-)

Front looks a lot like a Marc and a bit like the previous Lexus/Camry model. The back looks a bit BMW-ish. :-)

I think the Koreans have perfected the skills of 'cut & paste' and taken it to a whole new level. :-) I like!! :-)

Hopefully very soon its engines will be as good or better and as energy efficient as its Jap bros!! :-)

I agreed dude. That HYundai Sonata look like a combo of Merz & BMW.

Cut & paste... wtf sia... the new hyundai sonata. OMG.. Lol right words!!! haha!!! wtf sia... the new hyundai sonata. OMG.. 332362

Mr.Farang

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 29th September 2009, 12:51 am

when the forte came out, ppl also said it looks like a combo of civic and lexus.

all designs will come to a point where it cannot be improved anymore further. it will start to look the same. at the end of the day, a car has four wheels, two headlights, and four doors. how far can a unique design actually runs?

even the latest ferrari 458 also got ppl said it looks like lambo and the lambo reventon looks like a tornado jet fighter, which the jet fighter itself looks like a J-10, which in turn looks like a MIG fighter..... wtf sia... the new hyundai sonata. OMG.. Icon_cry
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 29th September 2009, 12:59 am

Good improvement over the current model.
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 29th September 2009, 1:11 am

Nice Sonata!
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 29th September 2009, 1:34 am

the current model is already good. but just that ppl tend to link it with the big taboo - "TAXI".

this new model is even better, far better.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 29th September 2009, 9:11 am

Not sure why ppl are concern with the Taxi issue. I see Camry Taxis everywhere but don seem anyone comment on that.
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 29th September 2009, 9:22 am

erm... cos those driving camrys are not in this forum? wtf sia... the new hyundai sonata. OMG.. 256379
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 29th September 2009, 9:43 am

Well, but i see these comments even in other forums. Strange they only comment on Sonata but not other makes. Wish is one of the most popular cars and they are also taxi now. No comment too. Ya...maybe its a Korean mindset thing...
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 29th September 2009, 9:51 am

Looks like merc and lexus, especially the grey or silver one...
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by kenneth 29th September 2009, 9:56 am

The rims look like forte's rim and the interior console look like cruze.

kenneth

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 29th September 2009, 10:28 am

The White Cruiser, bro!! I not disc-ing the car or the Koreans. Everyone starts off copying others or borrowing other ppl's design. I just think they have done a very good job this time. At least doesnt look so much like a wholesale borrowing of design. :-)

Ohh and regarding the taboo, TAXI, I dun mind. I have a camry and I dun care if ppl relate it to taxis. In fact, I did consider getting the Sonata when it first came out. :-) Anyways, give any of you the Merc taxi model or the Chrysler model, you all dun want???!!! If there is a Ferrari taxi, you think all you ppl will still be talking about the taboo, TAXI?? Hahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 29th September 2009, 10:38 am

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:The White Cruiser, bro!! I not disc-ing the car or the Koreans. Everyone starts off copying others or borrowing other ppl's design. I just think they have done a very good job this time. At least doesnt look so much like a wholesale borrowing of design. :-)

Ohh and regarding the taboo, TAXI, I dun mind. I have a camry and I dun care if ppl relate it to taxis. In fact, I did consider getting the Sonata when it first came out. :-) Anyways, give any of you the Merc taxi model or the Chrysler model, you all dun want???!!! If there is a Ferrari taxi, you think all you ppl will still be talking about the taboo, TAXI?? Hahaha!! :-)

Finally I see someone who thinks like me....
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down