Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Insurance Premium Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Insurance Premium Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Insurance Premium Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Insurance Premium Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Insurance Premium Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Insurance Premium Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Insurance Premium Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Insurance Premium Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Insurance Premium Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Insurance Premium

5 posters

Go down

Insurance Premium Empty Insurance Premium

Post by sunnyboy 17th September 2009, 12:03 pm

Insurance Premium Icon_biggrin I understand that it is "compulsory" to buy insurance from AIG as "recommended" authorised dealer (CnC) for all Forte's owners.

Anybody have good lobang for low cost comprehensive insurance ? (I mean for subsequent insurance)
How to ensure all Forte's owners pay low low insurance premium? Imagine all Forte's drivers all careful and never need to claim, will this bring down the premium? Insurance Premium Icon_sunny

sunnyboy

Back to top Go down

Insurance Premium Empty Re: Insurance Premium

Post by aural 17th September 2009, 12:08 pm

sunnyboy wrote:Insurance Premium Icon_biggrin I understand that it is "compulsory" to buy insurance from AIG as "recommended" authorised dealer (CnC) for all Forte's owners.

Anybody have good lobang for low cost comprehensive insurance ? (I mean for subsequent insurance)
How to ensure all Forte's owners pay low low insurance premium? Imagine all Forte's drivers all careful and never need to claim, will this bring down the premium? Insurance Premium Icon_sunny

Look for me lor =x.
I am an insurance broker..

Anyway a few things that will affect insurance..

1. Claims experience
2. Age (lower than 30 and higher than 65)
3. Make and model
4. Occupation

These 4 are the main factors, but rates do change on adhoc basis. So usually what i would have to do is to send a request to all the companies.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnyboy 17th September 2009, 12:16 pm

Good! Inner circle got kaki lang (own people)...if we all buy from you, remember to give good discounts to all bros and sis here. Insurance Premium 332362

sunnyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 17th September 2009, 12:22 pm

sunnyboy wrote:Good! Inner circle got kaki lang (own people)...if we all buy from you, remember to give good discounts to all bros and sis here. Insurance Premium 332362

Dun say discounts lah. Not allowed by law. But little things no issue and also will give good advice.
Like yesterday inform my client to top up for his NCD protector. Which though you have to pay more but is important. Most brokers will not do that cos they are always trying to go for the lowest, but by topping up some benefits, it might benefit the client more.

Now waiting for my client to weigh to pay 100 bucks more for the protector or dun have the protector.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Yewcg 17th September 2009, 12:30 pm

Hi aural,

The insurance we bought cover only the owner of the car? how about other ppl who drive the owner car? does it cover?
For me, previously i seldom drive --> (on and off my sister in law van). Am i consider a new driver when buying a insurance for my first car?
Yewcg
Yewcg

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 17th September 2009, 12:37 pm

Yewcg wrote:Hi aural,

The insurance we bought cover only the owner of the car? how about other ppl who drive the owner car? does it cover?
For me, previously i seldom drive --> (on and off my sister in law van). Am i consider a new driver when buying a insurance for my first car?

If we are looking at the NCD aspect of things, if you are not the owner of a vehicle, you will not be awarded NCD and considered a first time owner. So yes, unless you have a policy under another car with you as the owner, you will be considered a new owner but not new driver. (i.e 0% NCD). but not "new driver" as in inexperienced.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by tuktuk 18th September 2009, 1:57 pm

premium is alway going up n up .
Tho. What goes up will come down???
Not for car insurance I guess

tuktuk

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 18th September 2009, 5:37 pm

tuktuk wrote:premium is alway going up n up .
Tho. What goes up will come down???
Not for car insurance I guess

Sadly not the case. More and more people drive, more errand workshops doing for their own profit claims, premiums will go up.
My client's claim lagi best, he claim against another person (3rd party) so i did not get involved in the process and the workshop do everything for the claim. Recently i asked him about the claims and he said still pending, and there is a medical claim for him for 2k. Insurance Premium Icon_eek I asked him how come 2k did he go hospital and he said no, only went to clinic for 50 bucks...... Insurance Premium Icon_evil

I told him that this is why premiums keep going up. 50 bucks medical can go up to 2k claims (also claim some loss of income) one day mc....... Not to mention the damage repairs not added in yet..... Coming from the insurance side, i sometimes pity the insurers and the general consumers who are not "benefitting" from any claims.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by kl 19th September 2009, 12:38 pm

agree with above it partly the medical claim part that result in excessive claim

kl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down