Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Any MOD I can add to the car to improve the ride's FC? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Any MOD I can add to the car to improve the ride's FC? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Any MOD I can add to the car to improve the ride's FC? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Any MOD I can add to the car to improve the ride's FC? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Any MOD I can add to the car to improve the ride's FC? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Any MOD I can add to the car to improve the ride's FC? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Any MOD I can add to the car to improve the ride's FC? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Any MOD I can add to the car to improve the ride's FC? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Any MOD I can add to the car to improve the ride's FC? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Any MOD I can add to the car to improve the ride's FC?

+8
joepele
aural
The Blue Cruiser
waypoint
Divine
JuanST
kapitan
nightfever
12 posters

Go down

Any MOD I can add to the car to improve the ride's FC? Empty Any MOD I can add to the car to improve the ride's FC?

Post by nightfever 12th September 2009, 8:08 pm

Hi all, any suggestion which MOD to add into the ride to improve the FC? My Tai-tai will surely "approve" this MOD...Read abt NINJA V2 filter in sgcarmart advert, Is this a good item to add into our ride?

nightfever

Back to top Go down

Any MOD I can add to the car to improve the ride's FC? Empty Re: Any MOD I can add to the car to improve the ride's FC?

Post by kapitan 12th September 2009, 8:09 pm

Mod your right foot......
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Any MOD I can add to the car to improve the ride's FC? Empty Re: Any MOD I can add to the car to improve the ride's FC?

Post by nightfever 12th September 2009, 8:17 pm

thats a good one. my bro always complain whenever i drive his toyota altis. i tried this on my lorry, it does help in my FC alot. need to change my habit of revving too much when i am driving a sedan liao

nightfever

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 12th September 2009, 8:20 pm

ecu reflash, 5 in 1 GB but go read the threads for them and u have to be aware that some of these might compromise ur warranty... Any MOD I can add to the car to improve the ride's FC? Icon_twisted good luck...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 13th September 2009, 1:02 am

kapitan wrote:Mod your right foot......

+1 =)
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by waypoint 13th September 2009, 1:04 am

waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 13th September 2009, 1:21 am

the best mod is not to spend a single cent in any so-called "good FC" mods. you can do it for FREE by simply turning off the air-con and applying lighter pressure on the pedal. Any MOD I can add to the car to improve the ride's FC? Icon_biggrin
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 13th September 2009, 2:45 am

Engine oil weight to w30.
Any bros ever ask what's the weight of the engine oil they use at cnc.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 13th September 2009, 5:35 pm

Change to 14" steel rims the type that uses hub caps.

Very Happy
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by despng 14th October 2009, 12:02 am

Try Auto Max

1ml : 5l of petrol.

Can increase mileage about 10 to 20%.

Tried on previous car Sunny.

Will update if aso improve on Forte.
Cause just got the car, not yet try...

BR

despng

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHorse 14th October 2009, 12:06 am

i use my toes to acelerate..its good right?
BlackHorse
BlackHorse

Back to top Go down

Post by amerimacka 14th October 2009, 12:18 am

BlackHorse wrote:i use my toes to acelerate..its good right?

same same. but i cant resist overtaking those slow coaches. Laughing
amerimacka
amerimacka

Back to top Go down

Post by zleipnir 14th October 2009, 12:27 am

but like that really suffocating sia if u dun open the windows... but if u open windows more air drag leh...

The White Cruiser wrote:the best mod is not to spend a single cent in any so-called "good FC" mods. you can do it for FREE by simply turning off the air-con and applying lighter pressure on the pedal. Any MOD I can add to the car to improve the ride's FC? Icon_biggrin
zleipnir
zleipnir

Back to top Go down

Post by aural 14th October 2009, 12:34 am

zleipnir wrote:but like that really suffocating sia if u dun open the windows... but if u open windows more air drag leh...

The White Cruiser wrote:the best mod is not to spend a single cent in any so-called "good FC" mods. you can do it for FREE by simply turning off the air-con and applying lighter pressure on the pedal. Any MOD I can add to the car to improve the ride's FC? Icon_biggrin

That is where the visor comes in useful lol.
Problem with most of us is our mind. If you use your travel FC monitor, you will realised the FC fluctuates which is normal. But get the feel of cruising and using the least FC. (keep you eyes on the road of course) In the city driving where the traffic lights keep turning red plus jams, there is almost no way to lower ur FC unless you are super light footed.
aural
aural

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum