Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Any chances ? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Any chances ? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Any chances ? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Any chances ? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Any chances ? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Any chances ? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Any chances ? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Any chances ? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Any chances ? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Any chances ?

+3
joepele
karabi
FORTE21
7 posters

Go down

Any chances ? Empty Any chances ?

Post by FORTE21 7th September 2009, 8:39 pm

I was out bidded by $10 the last bidding , is there a high chance that i'll get mine in this bidding exercise which ends on Wednesday ? Please , i'am desparate . HAHAHA . Razz

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Any chances ? Empty Re: Any chances ?

Post by karabi 7th September 2009, 9:38 pm

really depends on ur SE i guess? Maybe if u bullied him/her, then he/she purposely bid low low?

Lol. Just jokin ah. Now is just pray.
karabi
karabi

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 7th September 2009, 9:52 pm

Due to limited stocks??

Smile
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 7th September 2009, 10:05 pm

FORTE21 wrote:I was out bidded by $10 the last bidding , is there a high chance that i'll get mine in this bidding
exercise which ends on Wednesday ? Please , i'am desparate . HAHAHA . Razz
OF COS! The battle has not started anything is possible!

For myself and some of the bros here, we were out-bidded at 3.45 pm....
Then the battle took a turn at ard 3.55 pm when our SEs increase the bid amount for us!!

Hold on to your faith bro! Good luck! angel
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 7th September 2009, 10:11 pm

to clear all your doubts.. bidding is not within your SE control.. C&C management is the one doing the bidding..

if you are outbidded by $1 or $10 this week.. doesnt means u will have higher chance the next round. Its all depend on stock availability, when there is stock C&C will bid by all means and if no stock by COE got it they will still on hold your ride till stock is here..
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 7th September 2009, 10:54 pm

guys, bid amount is not dependent on SE. my SE did not know what was entered for me. it seems that they submit the docs to management, based on certain criteria, management decides what to bid for you. at that time, my se was surprised that they bid "so high" for me for my first round bid. whatever their criteria... i really dont know...
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by karabi 7th September 2009, 10:58 pm

Hmm... Wonder how the management plans the bid. I've seen ppl bookin on the same day, yet 1 got the COE and not the other.

Any insider would like to share some info? Curious.
karabi
karabi

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 8th September 2009, 9:10 am

Terrier wrote:to clear all your doubts.. bidding is not within your SE control.. C&C management is the one doing the bidding..

if you are outbidded by $1 or $10 this week.. doesnt means u will have higher chance the next round. Its all depend on stock availability, when there is stock C&C will bid by all means and if no stock by COE got it they will still on hold your ride till stock is here..

My stock is here , thats the point !

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 8th September 2009, 9:11 am

jimixer wrote:
FORTE21 wrote:I was out bidded by $10 the last bidding , is there a high chance that i'll get mine in this bidding
exercise which ends on Wednesday ? Please , i'am desparate . HAHAHA . Razz
OF COS! The battle has not started anything is possible!

For myself and some of the bros here, we were out-bidded at 3.45 pm....
Then the battle took a turn at ard 3.55 pm when our SEs increase the bid amount for us!!

Hold on to your faith bro! Good luck! angel

Thanks bro . Hope i will get it this time round , cos my ride is here , COE not here -.-'

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 8th September 2009, 9:12 am

karabi wrote:Hmm... Wonder how the management plans the bid. I've seen ppl bookin on the same day, yet 1 got the COE and not the other.

Ya , i'am curious about that too . It's like not fair at all .

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 8th September 2009, 9:17 am

if that stock is for u and CnC committed that to you and there is no other soul that they promised it to, there is a high chance u will get the coe since it makes no sense for them to hold on to the car since everyday that they are holding on to it, their overhead keeps going up... unless of course it would not be profitable to give u such a possible high coe.....

hopefully u get it bro....
if it is reserved for u, may be u can ask for the chassis no....just to make sure they not $%$$$%* you.
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by FORTE21 8th September 2009, 9:19 am

JuanST wrote:if that stock is for u and CnC committed that to you and there is no other soul that they promised it to, there is a high chance u will get the coe since it makes no sense for them to hold on to the car since everyday that they are holding on to it, their overhead keeps going up... unless of course it would not be profitable to give u such a possible high coe.....

hopefully u get it bro....
if it is reserved for u, may be u can ask for the chassis no....just to make sure they not $%$$$%* you.

Yeah , if i don't get my COE this time , i will personally f*** them up . Hahaha , Twisted Evil

FORTE21

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 8th September 2009, 11:39 am

FORTE21 wrote:
karabi wrote:Hmm... Wonder how the management plans the bid. I've seen ppl bookin on the same day, yet 1 got the COE and not the other.

Ya , i'am curious about that too . It's like not fair at all .

They go by this strategy..

Always remember the car you booked are 6 NON-GUARANTEED COE. Which means its up to C&C if they wants to bid during that round.

If your car stock is here, C&C will commit and bid for you at all means..

If your car stock isnt here yet, C&C will try luck by putting a sum and see at the end of the COE did you got bidded or outbidded. If bidded then good for you, but you still need to wait for the car stock to arrive which might take months (You can take bro Tish for an example, he waited MONTHS for his ride with very early COE). If outbidded then too bad, try again next time.

C&C will not bid for you every round if your stock is not here, they will bid just to show you "I did bid for you, so dont come bother me". Once outbidded, they wont reviewed unless your stock is here.

If your stock is here, C&C wont want to delay and keep the car in their storage. 1 Day storage cost alot to them, that is why SE have up to 1 week to clear all the stock.

By banging table, sending complaint letters or report up to CASE is pointless because the agreement you signed on the dotted line is C&C have the RIGHTS to bid on behalf for you and its 6 NON Guaranteed bid.
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 8th September 2009, 2:29 pm

If your SE is good, you can check with him/her. Mine was honest enough to share the details and I had a long wait. 8 bids!!
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum