Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Cover for the NEW IU is out in the market Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Cover for the NEW IU is out in the market Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Cover for the NEW IU is out in the market Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Cover for the NEW IU is out in the market Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Cover for the NEW IU is out in the market Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Cover for the NEW IU is out in the market Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Cover for the NEW IU is out in the market Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Cover for the NEW IU is out in the market Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Cover for the NEW IU is out in the market Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Cover for the NEW IU is out in the market

+3
shin365
Tummified
mighty meow
7 posters

Go down

Cover for the NEW IU is out in the market Empty Cover for the NEW IU is out in the market

Post by mighty meow 12th August 2009, 6:01 pm

Hi All...just for those new IU owner info...

the new IU cover is out in the market already... i just brought it last week at 1 of the spc outlet at jurong west area... The price for that its about $9 plus ( cant rem the actual price already hee) but for the logo KIA are limited as the 1 i took was the last 1 at the rack.... so if any of u wanna get urself the cover better be fast i guess...if not gonna wait till they refill the stock again..
Cheers ^^
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Cover for the NEW IU is out in the market Empty Re: Cover for the NEW IU is out in the market

Post by Tummified 12th August 2009, 6:07 pm

Got pic? haha..

Tummified

Back to top Go down

Cover for the NEW IU is out in the market Empty Re: Cover for the NEW IU is out in the market

Post by mighty meow 12th August 2009, 6:48 pm

hmm dat i think u have to wait already.. cos juz send my car in for repair... anyway its almost the same as the old type... just that its slimmer and theres a flip at the bottom of the cover for you to open up and down to cover the cash card..
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by shin365 12th August 2009, 6:50 pm

btw new cars now come with new IU or still old ones ??

shin365

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 12th August 2009, 6:52 pm

new IU slim type
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by Fransge 12th August 2009, 11:11 pm

i saw autobacs BB sell liao, $9/unit. u all go see ba. next time dun use cash card liao, use ez-link card
Fransge
Fransge

Back to top Go down

Post by astroboy28 13th August 2009, 12:29 am

can e old unit cover b use for e new unit?
astroboy28
astroboy28

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 13th August 2009, 4:02 am

dun tink e old IU cover can fit into e new IU coz e old IU cover is fatter n e cashcard opening is at e top while e new ones e cashcard is at e bottom of e IU.
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Aura 13th August 2009, 9:34 am

why after the complaints and problems with the generation 1 design, they still come out with the new design that cannot keep the card out of view?
Aura
Aura

Back to top Go down

Post by mighty meow 13th August 2009, 11:08 am

hmm i guess the autobac should be selling the same design...
mighty meow
mighty meow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down