Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce?

+4
JuanST
whitechoco
jkdreamz
bushi_do
8 posters

Go down

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Empty Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce?

Post by bushi_do 11th August 2009, 8:15 pm

hey ladies and gentlemen,
as we know, vip styling has been hot this recent times. and i am proud to say i am really enthusiastic about it.

so...i am jus wondering..which forte owners are into vip styling, with brands like Garson and JP?.

if so. share some of your photos in this forum. if so...share photos which u are planning to buy/ or have already bought via in this forum.

jus hear from u guys. cheers!! =)
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Empty Re: Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce?

Post by jkdreamz 29th December 2009, 5:10 pm

me... me... me...!!!! Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Icon_bounce
jkdreamz
jkdreamz

Back to top Go down

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Empty Re: Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce?

Post by whitechoco 29th December 2009, 5:14 pm

wah.. dig old thread.. LOL!
anyway, me too! Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Icon_razz well more to garson products lah
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by jkdreamz 29th December 2009, 5:21 pm

hahah.. yeah, nothg better to do mah..!!

i got lobang if you want high grade replicas.. very-very alike.. if you dun mind... Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? 332362
jkdreamz
jkdreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 29th December 2009, 5:21 pm

rich gals..... Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? 332362
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 29th December 2009, 5:22 pm

jkdreamz wrote:hahah.. yeah, nothg better to do mah..!!

i got lobang if you want high grade replicas.. very-very alike.. if you dun mind... Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? 332362

show pics.... and price....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 29th December 2009, 5:29 pm

ohh.. ya pics would be good.. Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Icon_smile
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by jkdreamz 29th December 2009, 5:33 pm

ok.. tonite will snap some pics and post in my FB.

my ID is Juli Rizal Kasmani...
jkdreamz
jkdreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 29th December 2009, 5:34 pm

post here leh......pppplllllssssssss
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 29th December 2009, 5:46 pm

lol.. i guess it would be good if u can post here then more ppl can see yah Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Icon_smile
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by jkdreamz 29th December 2009, 10:06 pm

hi hi.. here r some pics for your viewing Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Icon_eek ...

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2048393&id=1272172136&l=760aff1878

see if u can view the pics...
jkdreamz
jkdreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 29th December 2009, 10:11 pm

To mention D.A.D Garson/J.P vip styling number 1 fan... so far i can see there is only FORTAIN that style up his car using above accessories.. You can check up the expose your forte section for his pictures.. Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? 332362
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 29th December 2009, 11:22 pm

jkdreamz wrote:hi hi.. here r some pics for your viewing Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Icon_eek ...

wah.. another hello kitty fan! Very Happy
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by jkdreamz 30th December 2009, 9:56 am

whitechoco wrote:
jkdreamz wrote:hi hi.. here r some pics for your viewing Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Icon_eek ...

wah.. another hello kitty fan! Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Icon_biggrin

hehehe, but of cos... Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? 332362
jkdreamz
jkdreamz

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 30th December 2009, 1:16 pm

jkdreamz wrote:hehehe, but of cos... Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? 332362
lol.. me too Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Icon_redface
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th December 2009, 1:53 pm

This ride a Toyota bB QNC belongs to a friend, all DAD and JP inspired... ok, some real and some copies...

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Clight2

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? 2769628250049854037S600x600Q85

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? 2355827230049854037S600x600Q85

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? 2403307730049854037S600x600Q85

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? 2931284910049854037S600x600Q85

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? 2529712880049854037S600x600Q85

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? 2546781050049854037S600x600Q85

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? SDC11477

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? 2004336720049854037S600x600Q85
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by JuanST 30th December 2009, 1:57 pm

nice leather seats.....
JuanST
JuanST

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th December 2009, 1:57 pm

JuanST wrote:nice leather seats.....

seat covers.... by JP...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th December 2009, 2:11 pm

For those who hang a Fusa on rear view mirror and don't know what it is all about.....

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Image01

"FUSA" is the one of most JAPANESE style accessory we make.
Its origin comes from traditional festival "DANJIRI " which has been held at south part of Osaka Japan from ancient days.

You can choose,
Two types of knots

(KIKU knot / AGEMAKI knot)

Fusa hung outside shinto shrine in Nagoya...
Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? 28052006522
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 30th December 2009, 2:13 pm

any purpose/meaning intended?
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th December 2009, 2:14 pm

whitechoco wrote:any purpose/meaning intended?

religious....

from the same shinto shrine in Nagoya, you can also buy a good luck charm... for protection against accidents, and so they say...

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? 28052006540
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th December 2009, 2:43 pm

OT a little,

pictures of some cool interior....

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Orange03

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Orange06

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? 06072006611

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? 06072006616

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? 22082006653
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 30th December 2009, 2:47 pm

kapitan wrote:This ride a Toyota bB QNC belongs to a friend, all DAD and JP inspired... ok, some real and some copies...

now I like this one compare to the forte wording...

got for forte one...??? Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Icon_scratch
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by whitechoco 30th December 2009, 2:50 pm

i got one similar to this, also gotten it from japan. good luck charm. going to get one to protect against accidents as well
kapitan wrote:
whitechoco wrote:any purpose/meaning intended?

religious....

from the same shinto shrine in Nagoya, you can also buy a good luck charm... for protection against accidents, and so they say...

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? 28052006540
whitechoco
whitechoco

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 30th December 2009, 2:53 pm

keigo wrote:
kapitan wrote:This ride a Toyota bB QNC belongs to a friend, all DAD and JP inspired... ok, some real and some copies...

got for forte one...??? Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Icon_scratch

he diy.... the scuff plate was for materia, which is daihatsu equal to bB... took off the materia and stick on JP ... have to look into the Forte scuff... maybe can do the same...
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 31st December 2009, 2:36 pm

just got this....

a limited edition white DAD type gloss cushion....

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? 6955c8b7

Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? 58785019
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 5th January 2010, 8:58 pm

nice cushion there kapi =) will see u all this coming meet up. recently got probs with my car that's why i cant be on the wheels
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by kapitan 5th January 2010, 9:01 pm

Yes, barring no last minute phone calls, i will be there.
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by larrychaos 6th January 2010, 12:30 pm

kapitan wrote:
keigo wrote:

he diy.... the scuff plate was for materia, which is daihatsu equal to bB... took off the materia and stick on JP ... have to look into the Forte scuff... maybe can do the same...

For me already done it and the bB owner asked me where i done it Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Icon_biggrin Who is into D.A.D. Garson and/or Juction produce? Icon_biggrin
http://www.ceratoforte.forumotion.com/expose-your-forte-koup-f3/junction-produce-forte-update-t758-100.htm
larrychaos
larrychaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum