Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
2 accidents witnessed @ NSH, 10/8/09 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
2 accidents witnessed @ NSH, 10/8/09 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
2 accidents witnessed @ NSH, 10/8/09 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
2 accidents witnessed @ NSH, 10/8/09 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
2 accidents witnessed @ NSH, 10/8/09 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
2 accidents witnessed @ NSH, 10/8/09 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
2 accidents witnessed @ NSH, 10/8/09 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
2 accidents witnessed @ NSH, 10/8/09 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
2 accidents witnessed @ NSH, 10/8/09 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

2 accidents witnessed @ NSH, 10/8/09

+3
Daniel^Bigcow
dinkodink
The Blue Cruiser
7 posters

Go down

2 accidents witnessed @ NSH, 10/8/09 Empty 2 accidents witnessed @ NSH, 10/8/09

Post by The Blue Cruiser 10th August 2009, 11:58 pm

While on the way back to SG, I encountered a two accidents at the NSH, both were quite serious.

1st accident:

A black proton wira thought he was driving a GT car, swerving in and out of lane. He bypassed me at an amazing speed. Minutes later, I saw this car wrecked after colliding with a Mercedes. Both were Malaysian cars.

2nd accident:

7 cars were involved in a pile-up accident. 3 Malaysian cars and the rest were Singaporeans. An SUV laid on top of a SG-registered Subaru. Another one, a Nissan Latio sedan, became a "hatchback" after the collision.

Main reason behind these two accidents: tailgating at high speed.
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

2 accidents witnessed @ NSH, 10/8/09 Empty Re: 2 accidents witnessed @ NSH, 10/8/09

Post by dinkodink 11th August 2009, 12:23 am

normal sights of NSHW Smile
dinkodink
dinkodink

Back to top Go down

2 accidents witnessed @ NSH, 10/8/09 Empty Re: 2 accidents witnessed @ NSH, 10/8/09

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 11th August 2009, 11:13 am

This is the reason I do not like travelling up north on public holidays and long weekends. Doesnt matter which side is having the holiday.

Firstly, there will definitely be traffic jam at the checkpoints. Then there will be heavy traffic all along the NSH!! Which means cant speed. Then there will be idiots who think their cars are super small/tiny or that their cars can pass thru anything, still drive at high speeds and tailgate.

Bcos of idiots like these, there will be accidents, thus causing traffic to be even worse, thus making my patience wear thinner and my blood boil even more!! Thats why I will try my best to avoid driving up north on the NSH on weekends like these. :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by stev85x 11th August 2009, 12:13 pm

there's no news in channelnewsasia

gt pic?!
stev85x
stev85x

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 11th August 2009, 12:26 pm

The White Cruiser wrote:While on the way back to SG, I encountered a two accidents at the NSH, both were quite serious.

1st accident:

A black proton wira thought he was driving a GT car, swerving in and out of lane. He bypassed me at an amazing speed. Minutes later, I saw this car wrecked after colliding with a Mercedes. Both were Malaysian cars.

2nd accident:

7 cars were involved in a pile-up accident. 3 Malaysian cars and the rest were Singaporeans. An SUV laid on top of a SG-registered Subaru. Another one, a Nissan Latio sedan, became a "hatchback" after the collision.

Main reason behind these two accidents: tailgating at high speed.

I wonder were u the one i saw @ KL petrol station. Ur plate number is SJR (repeat number) one right.... I was with a group of bikers parking right in front of the Petrol station with Macdonald... hehehhe
White SX model 17" for sure..
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 11th August 2009, 6:10 pm

jeez, last night's jam at msian customs was terrible!!

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by ano57 11th August 2009, 6:44 pm

yeh.... upon reaching the custom saw a blue forte... heheheh
ano57
ano57

Back to top Go down

Post by hapifrut 11th August 2009, 7:11 pm

I happened to be in the jam in JB customs last night. I saw one Hyundai i30 from far, being whacked at the rear screen. I think i30 tried to cut queue from lane 1 to 3, and momentarily blocking all the vehicles behind him. This car behind him, sounded and sounded his horn repeatedly but i30 just won't budge. They exchange some sign language and next I saw 1 man came out from the car wanting to confront the i30. Somehow, i30 drove right into the jam and got stuck there. 2 men from the vehicle again dashed out and went gang banging the i30. Witnesses pretended to be oblivious to the surroundings and no one dares to look.
Damn jia lat, imagine those who tried to help, got the same thrashing as well. Finally, the 3 men walked steadily back to their vehicle and drove off.
News should be out in asiaone very soon.

hapifrut

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 11th August 2009, 7:19 pm

I didnt go into msia but I heard that yesterday, the causeway side had heavy traffic but moving. A lot better than 2nd link. You all took 2nd link rite?? :-)

Car got whacked or the ppl inside got whacked?? This shows next time dun too much!! Cut 1 lane by 1 lane!! Dun from from lane 1 to lane 3!!! :-)

And dun lah use sign language. So uncivilized!! Just smile and say @#$#%# but softly so they can hardly hear you!! Hahahaha!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blue Cruiser 11th August 2009, 8:00 pm

stev85x wrote:there's no news in channelnewsasia

gt pic?!

No picture. Very Happy

ano57 wrote:

I wonder were u the one i saw @ KL petrol
station. Ur plate number is SJR (repeat number) one right.... I was
with a group of bikers parking right in front of the Petrol station
with Macdonald... hehehhe
White SX model 17" for sure..

Nope. But I saw a group of bikers on large superbikes along the NSH, was that you?

leo wrote:jeez, last night's jam at msian customs was terrible!!

Those reaching the checkpoint between 5pm - 8pm were struck in the massive
jam. Even JB central city itself was badly congested as Malaysians
knocked off from their work, coupled with returning Singaporeans. I was
caught in the jam as well. From the NSH's exit all the way to Woodlands
took me 3 hours. mad

Daniel^Bigcow wrote:I didnt go into msia but I heard that yesterday,
the causeway side had heavy traffic but moving. A lot better than 2nd
link. You all took 2nd link rite?? :-)

Car got whacked or the
ppl inside got whacked?? This shows next time dun too much!! Cut 1 lane
by 1 lane!! Dun from from lane 1 to lane 3!!! :-)

And dun lah
use sign language. So uncivilized!! Just smile and say @#$#%# but
softly so they can hardly hear you!! Hahahaha!! :-)

Can
understand their frustrations. It's just tiring to get trapped in the
jam. I would horn them non-stop to protest their uncivilised behaviour.
Very Happy

Last edited by The White Cruiser on 11th August 2009, 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Blue Cruiser
The Blue Cruiser

Back to top Go down

Post by leo 12th August 2009, 11:13 pm

actually i also managed to cut from lane 1 to 3 and back to lane 1...hahhaha..luckily nobody whacked me or my car...i reached 2nd link checkpoint at 9pm..only exited tuas checkpoint at 11.15pm

leo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 13th August 2009, 10:54 am

Wow!!! So many hours??!! Thats the reason why I dun drive in on long weekends or public holidays!! :-)
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down