Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Do you know what the points accumlated for? Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Do you know what the points accumlated for? Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Do you know what the points accumlated for? Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Do you know what the points accumlated for? Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Do you know what the points accumlated for? Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Do you know what the points accumlated for? Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Do you know what the points accumlated for? Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Do you know what the points accumlated for? Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Do you know what the points accumlated for? Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Do you know what the points accumlated for?

+8
luvxiaobeng
Juz@kid
BluRz
tish
Fortec
kapitan
nocash
impact2001
12 posters

Go down

Do you know what the points accumlated for? Empty Do you know what the points accumlated for?

Post by impact2001 10th April 2009, 4:59 pm

Hey all, ask you one.. Whenever you make a post... Do you notice you will be accredited with points... So my question is what do you think these points are meant for?

Come guess guess...
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Do you know what the points accumlated for? Empty Re: Do you know what the points accumlated for?

Post by nocash 10th April 2009, 5:10 pm

We will have prize give away for top 3 posters on Forte Owner's Group first anniversary!!! Laughing
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Do you know what the points accumlated for? Empty Re: Do you know what the points accumlated for?

Post by kapitan 10th April 2009, 5:11 pm

Redeem free bk with a million points??
kapitan
kapitan

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 10th April 2009, 5:15 pm

Cookies? albino
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 10th April 2009, 6:52 pm

A M I L L I O N P O I N T S??

Like when before can accumulate sia?

5-6 yrs? Sleep

I guess u get a free decal loh rabbit
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 10th April 2009, 7:32 pm

impact2001 wrote:Hey all, ask you one.. Whenever you make a post... Do you notice you will be accredited with points... So my question is what do you think these points are meant for?

Come guess guess...
Dun like to guess...Tell me or juz PM me
Haaaa~~
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 10th April 2009, 8:51 pm

free petrol voucher??? cheers
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 11th April 2009, 11:42 am

A trip to Japan for honeymoon ? Do you know what the points accumlated for? Icon-lovestruck
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by BluRz 11th April 2009, 12:05 pm

why noone PM me??? does this means i have to join in the guessing game too???
hmm....then let me see...
Redeem shopping vouchers?? Can have free spare parts for my Forte? Can get BK for damn cheap price??
hmmm.....what else??hee~~
BluRz
BluRz

Back to top Go down

Post by luvxiaobeng 11th April 2009, 12:12 pm

Change for anything you wan... hehe.... Twisted Evil
luvxiaobeng
luvxiaobeng

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 11th April 2009, 1:10 pm

BluRz wrote:why noone PM me??? does this means i have to join in the guessing game too???
hmm....then let me see...
Redeem shopping vouchers?? Can have free spare parts for my Forte? Can get BK for damn cheap price??
hmmm.....what else??hee~~

Err.. This forum doesn't earn money to give free spare parts or neither is related to C&C which can ask for special cheap price.. What a Face
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 11th April 2009, 10:20 pm

I think official staff like moderator are not allow to participate in this points system lol!
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by nocash 11th April 2009, 10:44 pm

greatgazoo wrote:I think official staff like moderator are not allow to participate in this points system lol!

Hmm..Good idea you a point here, so suggest the admin recuit you,dandeana21 and Fortec, than i have a chance to be the top3...hahaaa
nocash
nocash

Back to top Go down

Post by Fortec 11th April 2009, 10:47 pm

nocash wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:I think official staff like moderator are not allow to participate in this points system lol!

Hmm..Good idea you a point here, so suggest the admin recuit you,dandeana21 and Fortec, than i have a chance to be the top3...hahaaa

I am sidelined by injury, if not I'll prolly be out trying to lose more weight haha
Fortec
Fortec

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 13th April 2009, 8:22 pm

more points = privilege invitation to any tuning shop and free for all tuning parts and installation?

hahahahahahaha.me and my ambition..=)
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 13th April 2009, 8:33 pm

Wah so aggressive wor! But i LIKE kekekek!!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by lawrenceke 13th April 2009, 8:50 pm

more points to redeem petrol vouchers? I love you
lawrenceke
lawrenceke

Back to top Go down

Post by bushi_do 13th April 2009, 9:21 pm

lawrenceke wrote:more points to redeem petrol vouchers? I love you

i like this idea!!!! here's the equation i came up with petrol vouchers

( more points ) x ( no. of petrol vouchers ) =
( can rev the engine and drive the car all day and night)

hahahahaha cheers cheers cheers
bushi_do
bushi_do

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 1:14 am

nocash wrote:

LOL!!! i can reject.. besides they won't wan a bear-siao moderator.. otherwise u can't bear my crapz... What a Face
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 14th April 2009, 3:28 am

aiya.... u now one rank up mah,,,, most important u r e first lady forte to clinch e senior member post n automatically make u e Queen queen of lady forte,,, how dat sounds... lol!
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 14th April 2009, 11:12 pm

Hail the senior member? lol.. make her look old enough!
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 14th April 2009, 11:13 pm

impact2001 wrote:Hail the senior member? lol.. make her look old enough!
wwwaaahhh haaaa.. not fair leh!!! why me again arh??? aiyo!! aiyo!!! What a Face
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 15th April 2009, 1:19 am

cheers
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 19th April 2009, 1:54 pm

Just an update from our CEO of this forum..

1 point for 1 post and 3 points for a new topic..

Points usage for? Dunno also... lol Wink
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 19th April 2009, 3:06 pm

Points to claim F.O.G products just like petrol kiosk or NTUC lol!
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by dandeana21 19th April 2009, 7:19 pm

impact2001 wrote:Just an update from our CEO of this forum..

1 point for 1 post and 3 points for a new topic..

Points usage for? Dunno also... lol Wink

aaahhh.. free mcdonalds' meal?? not kidz one hor.. Razz
dandeana21
dandeana21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down