Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!!

+27
mkhaidir81
Forte81
longbow
scorpey
KingJerry
ckpay
forte3737
leedevil
aural
daniu82
muff
arkaneslayer
my_motor
nothing
JuanST
Antzyd
eric lee
jamesz
city_snap
Terrier
thrillman
waypoint
ozzie75
FriesL
nocash
Kiang
keigo
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!!

Post by Forte81 5th December 2009, 5:20 am

forte3737 wrote:its relevant but i think it will not help you in anyway.

Actually...it did, Ubi Care Centre came back with a reply and managed to pinpoint the problem after a test drive, being fixed now..

Forte81

Back to top Go down

Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!!

Post by ozzie75 6th December 2009, 9:30 pm

Forte81 wrote:

Actually...it did, Ubi Care Centre came back with a reply and managed to pinpoint the problem after a test drive, being fixed now..

Would be good if you could share subsequent updates with us. Smile

ozzie75

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte81 7th December 2009, 12:14 pm

ozzie75 wrote:
Forte81 wrote:

Would be good if you could share subsequent updates with us. Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! - Page 2 Icon_smile

At the moment, my car is still UCC....source of vibrating/buzzing sound is actually from right edge of dashboard. He knocked the dashboard and the sound was repeated, still being rectified.

Forte81

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 7th December 2009, 1:48 pm

oh.. live update..
please update of the fix.. thanks.

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by mkhaidir81 24th December 2009, 1:36 am

hey there bro,

rest assured, all of us feel your pain/angst/ fustration and share the same sentiments as u did when we first got the car.

for me, its engine vibration issues and click2 sounds. unresolved - yet no prob to them of course.

frankly, i wanted to give them a chance when i bought a kia and trusted them when they said they would provide the best servicing - unlike external workshops.

well, things are not soo pretty as the months go by.

we can go 3 ways with this
1) persist, be patient, slam table, check out online for solutions while their mechanics are clueless
2) suck it up
3) sell it after break even

either ways, the trust is not there anymore.

but nonetheless, we must be mindful, when we pay for a forte rather than a civic (even those of us who can well afford it) we shouldn't expect the same standard

for me, im at option 1 and 2...and seriously considering option 3...

mkhaidir81

Back to top Go down

Post by giancarlo 24th December 2009, 2:26 am

bro so the fogging of headlamps and steering wheel alignment fixed?

giancarlo

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte81 24th December 2009, 7:18 am

giancarlo wrote:bro so the fogging of headlamps and steering wheel alignment fixed?

Hi, sorry been busy following up with the servicing, didn't have time to come in. Fogging issue unresolved. Headlamps were changed twice for me, still no difference so LL, i accept.

BUT, the dashboard sound has been resolved! This is the biggest bugbear for me. Really appreciate the level of service given this time by the AM who test drove my car personally. The problem seemed to be a stray wire which was in contact with the dashboard. They dismantled my dashboard to check.

Forte81

Back to top Go down

Post by Terrier 24th December 2009, 10:26 am

Forte81.. yes I believe the dashboard problem lies on the right side of our dashboard..

WHY?

because previously my ride doesnt have this issues.. but I played too much of wiring and when go over for 10k servicing the car ECU cannot communicate with their system.. so I asked them to check on wiring which then they start dismantle pieces by pieces tracing each wired is fine.. thereafter my dashboard start giving out sound.. I believe is causes by a wired which I yet to trace but the sound is pretty loud..

guess a fine day, i will dismantle my dashboard and place my wired nicely =)
Terrier
Terrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloysius 15th February 2010, 2:05 am

hi pple.. my side also got the ticking sound on the dash board at times esp moving down from car park, turning , hump, etc... dunno is dash board ticking sound or is it windscreen not fitting.

anyway, I am driving manual ex 1.6 and i got more irriating sound issue then here...

take a look at this video, enginee on, release clutch can hear...should have get auto.... 1 day dunno how many times i use the clutch man and how many time the sound keep reminding me...

anyone face this?
Aloysius
Aloysius

Back to top Go down

Post by Aloysius 15th February 2010, 2:07 am

URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I_-PduVoZM

Terrier wrote:sorry i cant view the pictures.. can someone repost to a proper link?
waypoint
waypoint

Back to top Go down

Post by eric lee 6th March 2010, 6:59 am

Finally CnC had acknowledge the problem........! I drove my car to Leng Kee and the technician drove my car together with me on the passenger seat, the rattling and vibrating sound was really bad not only on the dash board but also the rear seat. Immediately the tech guy say that he could hear it clearly after a short distance of driving. But they couldnt rectify it in one day, i need to leave my car with them and the best thing is they will request a spare car for me while my car stays with them. They claim that it is because Cerato is manufacture in korea which is cold and the sound is mainly due to the hot weather in Singapore, and also the expansion of the material. Whatever the reason is, they still acknowledge it and subsitude a car for me while my car is with them. Hopefully all wll be rectify this time round. This time i had to say CnC service is good. Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! - Page 2 332362 Will update after my car is done!
eric lee
eric lee

Back to top Go down

Post by ong 6th March 2010, 10:04 am

eric lee wrote:Finally CnC had acknowledge the problem........! I drove my car to Leng Kee and the technician drove my car together with me on the passenger seat, the rattling and vibrating sound was really bad not only on the dash board but also the rear seat. Immediately the tech guy say that he could hear it clearly after a short distance of driving. But they couldnt rectify it in one day, i need to leave my car with them and the best thing is they will request a spare car for me while my car stays with them. They claim that it is because Cerato is manufacture in korea which is cold and the sound is mainly due to the hot weather in Singapore, and also the expansion of the material. Whatever the reason is, they still acknowledge it and subsitude a car for me while my car is with them. Hopefully all wll be rectify this time round. This time i had to say CnC service is good. Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! - Page 2 332362 Will update after my car is done!

please update when u get back ur car so that we can knwo wat is wrong ...cos i also have the same problem... went pandan they say nothing is found ... ask me to monitor again
ong
ong

Back to top Go down

Post by eric lee 6th March 2010, 5:08 pm

ong wrote:
eric lee wrote:Finally CnC had acknowledge the problem........! I drove my car to Leng Kee and the technician drove my car together with me on the passenger seat, the rattling and vibrating sound was really bad not only on the dash board but also the rear seat. Immediately the tech guy say that he could hear it clearly after a short distance of driving. But they couldnt rectify it in one day, i need to leave my car with them and the best thing is they will request a spare car for me while my car stays with them. They claim that it is because Cerato is manufacture in korea which is cold and the sound is mainly due to the hot weather in Singapore, and also the expansion of the material. Whatever the reason is, they still acknowledge it and subsitude a car for me while my car is with them. Hopefully all wll be rectify this time round. This time i had to say CnC service is good. Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! - Page 2 332362 Will update after my car is done!

please update when u get back ur car so that we can knwo wat is wrong ...cos i also have the same problem... went pandan they say nothing is found ... ask me to monitor again

Sure ong.......will update once my car is done. Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
eric lee
eric lee

Back to top Go down

Post by forte3737 7th March 2010, 9:28 pm

if CNC cannot settle it, you can consider soundproofing that area

forte3737

Back to top Go down

Post by eric lee 8th March 2010, 12:38 am

forte3737 wrote:if CNC cannot settle it, you can consider soundproofing that area

sound proofing cant really solve the problem, it the joining part of the dash board which is made by plastic. will know how well CnC can solve the problem until i get back my car. Cheers! Those with Dashboard virbating Sound issue and Leather Seat Issue Come In !!! - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
eric lee
eric lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2