Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» assay
3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:13 pm by Guest

» APP Leading Website Generator
3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 11:47 am by Guest

» check-up
3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 10:03 am by Guest

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper lift Blu glimmer DVD movies quest of iPad
3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 8:24 am by Guest

» ubiquitous
3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here - Page 2 Empty4th August 2011, 6:07 am by Guest

» South african indian dating. Nz internet dating.
3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 8:57 pm by Guest

» WHAT CREEPY IDEA ON YOUTUBE HASN'T ALREADY BEEN DONE YET?
3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 7:30 pm by Guest

» buy facebook fan f8
3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 3:15 pm by Guest

» division
3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here - Page 2 Empty3rd August 2011, 11:43 am by Guest

RSS feeds

MSN 

3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here

+26
FriesL
PillowER
tish
tower7
kysoong
pauchai
impact2001
melburn
joepele
Jason
miko komi
ultraxin
greatgazoo
kei66
mwerkz
Mahinda
antzng
myforte
andikong
Daniel^Bigcow
Juz@kid
Leonard
leedevil
ctoh
keigo
SpicyRed
30 posters

:: General :: Meet Ups

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here - Page 2 Empty Re: 3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here

Post by SpicyRed 2nd July 2009, 6:42 pm

1)SpicyRed (SJR4303J - i'm RED) lol!
collect materials from me What a Face
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng
7)Mahinda
8)mwerkz (SJQ9166M - Spicy Red EX)
9)kei66
10) miko komi
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here - Page 2 Empty Re: 3rd meetup Purchase and DIY air-con ...pls sign up here

Post by mwerkz 2nd July 2009, 7:00 pm

SpicyRed wrote:1)SpicyRed (SJR4303J - i'm RED) lol!
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng
7)Mahinda
9)kei66
10) miko komi

wat time will u be there? i'll look out for u =p

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 2nd July 2009, 7:07 pm

SpicyRed wrote:by the way, do all those air-con DIY cars ve privilege to park under a shade or any gd spot while we get our hands dirty Question

No! must park at a bright spot so that you can see probably on the DIY mod.
As for the purchase its already discounted price. Just go to the sales counter, tell the sales people you want the $2 3/4" Amarex rubber insulator and the $7 can adhesive and the $7
RUBBER insulation tape, very cheap already. Pay cash and Don't ask for receipt, GST issue.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 2nd July 2009, 11:21 pm

2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng
7)Mahinda
9)kei66
10) miko komi

11) melburn (2 sets)

i need 2 sets bro.

Wink
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by melburn 2nd July 2009, 11:26 pm

melburn wrote:
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng
7)Mahinda
9)kei66
10) miko komi

11) melburn (2 sets)

i need 2 sets bro.

Wink

oops seems like its closed, i'll do it in the next meetup then.

Very Happy
melburn
melburn

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 2nd July 2009, 11:32 pm

melburn wrote:
melburn wrote:
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng
7)Mahinda
9)kei66
10) miko komi

11) melburn (2 sets)

i need 2 sets bro.

Wink

oops seems like its closed, i'll do it in the next meetup then.

Very Happy

you dont really have to do it on the next meetup ma... it either you wait and see got more ppls also want to do it.. and form another group if not you can go purchase the required thing and do it when meet up...
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 3rd July 2009, 1:30 am

mwerkz wrote:
Daniel^Cow wrote:Hey am I too late to sign up?? :-(

So who is the Grandmaster or the Sifu for doing this?? You think I can interest you in a coffee session or a meal so you can help me do this up another time?? Hehehe!! :-)

Coffee and meals will be on me and if you interested in a stronger drink, all the better. Hehehe!! :-)

keke. registration full this time wor. i think reason for restricting de number of diys is because of materials efficiency. dun wanna waste materials? keeke. not sure y bro andikong set 10 diys for this meetup.

Actually there are 12 bros & sis doing the DIY and I have told SpicyRed to buy the materials fpr the 10 DIY mods.
As for Tish & Keigo, its a compliments from me, the materials was left over from the last meet-up DIY mod. Incidentally 2 bros did not turn up to collect the set of materials which I cut it to size so as to fit the insulations.

As I have written in the early thread I have half a can adhesive glue left over enuff for 10 mods only.

Well, which bro will volunteer to start another DIY group purchase for another line up. Only two day left for the meet-up.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by impact2001 3rd July 2009, 1:36 am

I would like to be in tat DIY group but I cant be that volunteer bro as I knw my timing doesn't allow me to go down and buy... sad sad..

No choice.. this coming sunday.. i just see how the DIY goes and perhaps doing myself..
impact2001
impact2001

Back to top Go down

Post by pauchai 3rd July 2009, 4:10 am

andikong wrote:As for the purchase its already discounted price. Just go to the sales counter, tell the sales people you want the $2 3/4" Amarex rubber insulator and the $7 can adhesive and the $7
RUBBER insulation tape, very cheap already. Pay cash and Don't ask for receipt, GST issue.
bro andikong,
Can you tell the address of this shop? Thanks. Very Happy
pauchai
pauchai

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 3rd July 2009, 9:47 am

damn... too late Sad
next time then
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by joepele 3rd July 2009, 10:33 am

Anyway, anyone after doing this DIY project sighted more fuel effeciency?

or more power?
joepele
joepele

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicyRed 3rd July 2009, 10:51 am

pauchai wrote:
andikong wrote:As for the purchase its already discounted price. Just go to the sales counter, tell the sales people you want the $2 3/4" Amarex rubber insulator and the $7 can adhesive and the $7
bro andikong,
Can you tell the address of this shop? Thanks. Very Happy

bro, here're the details if u decided to be grp II volunteer.

NE Refrigeration
35 Ubi Crescent
S(408585)

For 10 riders:
7 pcs 3/4" 2m rubber insulator ($2 per unit),
one can of adhesive glue ($7 per tin),
two rolls of rubber adhesive tape ($7 per roll in box) and if possible a pack of cable ties, thin and black type.
Bring own pliers for taking out one of the nuts, scissors, cutter knives and one tiny plastic bottle to contain the adhesive glue.

andi bro, correct or not What a Face

Grp I
1)SpicyRed (SJR4303J - i'm RED)
lol!
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng
7)Mahinda
9)kei66
10) miko komi

Grp II
1)
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

Post by antzng 3rd July 2009, 10:54 am

Okie. I will be there at 2pm. I will bring my tool box too. My number is SJR2780E.
antzng
antzng

Back to top Go down

Post by kei66 3rd July 2009, 3:16 pm

Hey giving up my slot for someone who needs it.
Thanks...

Can just remove me from the list.
kei66
kei66

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicyRed 3rd July 2009, 3:55 pm

1)SpicyRed (SJR4304J - i'm RED) lol!
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng
7)Mahinda
9)miko komi
10)

Last edited by SpicyRed on 4th July 2009, 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

Post by mwerkz 3rd July 2009, 4:10 pm

2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng
7)Mahinda
9)miko komi
10)

woohoo.. one last slot. wonder who's gonna grab it =p

mwerkz

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel^Bigcow 3rd July 2009, 4:26 pm

mwerkz wrote:
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng
7)Mahinda
9)miko komi
10)

woohoo.. one last slot. wonder who's gonna grab it =p

10) Daniel^Bigcow (SFB 3xx8X - Tit S)

I want I want!! :-)

But got no time buy the stuff!! :-(
Daniel^Bigcow
Daniel^Bigcow

Back to top Go down

Post by SpicyRed 3rd July 2009, 4:32 pm

1)SpicyRed (SJR4304J - i'm RED) lol!
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng
7)Mahinda
9)miko komi
10)Daniel^Bigcow (SFB 3xx8X - Tit S)

Last edited by SpicyRed on 4th July 2009, 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
SpicyRed
SpicyRed

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 3rd July 2009, 6:30 pm

2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng
7)Mahinda
9)miko komi

Bro SpicyRed, right everything in order, see you and all doing the DIY at the meet-up
and prepare to sweat it out, rather hot these days. cheers sunny flower
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 4th July 2009, 1:00 am

mwerkz wrote:
Juz@kid wrote:
SpicyRed wrote:
leedevil wrote:Roger that...must go scout for the above mention tools liao...haha

hey bro, if u happen to ve any of the tools(spare), it wld be great to bring along bounce
u know lah, some of us might bring along the wrong/different size tools... angel

u can always approached otherz or me for toolz on dat day...

lol. can i borrow ur tools than? my home is still pretty bare. tot i drop by my parents hm to c anything i can "Borrow" =x

sure,,, no prob.. grin
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonard 4th July 2009, 4:41 am

1)SpicyRed (SJR4303J - i'm RED) lol!
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad (SJQ 939*G Bright Silver)
5)myforte
6)antzng
7)Mahinda
9)miko komi
Leonard
Leonard

Back to top Go down

Post by tower7 4th July 2009, 8:46 am

andikong wrote:
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng
7)Mahinda
9)miko komi

Bro SpicyRed, right everything in order, see you and all doing the DIY at the meet-up

Hi Andi,

I have some rubber insulator that was given to me since the last meetup and can share for another 2-3 forte on this meetup.

tower7

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 4th July 2009, 11:21 am

Hi

I'm heading down to Ubi later, will buy 2 rolls of 3/4" 2m Amarex rubber insulators and 1 roll of rubber adhesive tape fr NE Refrigeration. I guess we have enough adhesive glue if SpiceyRed has already got 1 can. Any bro & sis wish to do this DIY, I think we have sufficient materials to do it.

ctoh SDT1XXXR SX1.6M L.Graphite
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 4th July 2009, 11:38 am

tower7 wrote:
andikong wrote:
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng
7)Mahinda
9)miko komi

Hi Andi,

I have some rubber insulator that was given to me since the last meetup and can share for another 2-3 forte on this meetup.
thats very nice of u Smile
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by greatgazoo 4th July 2009, 1:04 pm

ctoh wrote:Hi

I'm heading down to Ubi later, will buy 2 rolls of 3/4" 2m Amarex rubber insulators and 1 roll of rubber adhesive tape fr NE Refrigeration. I guess we have enough adhesive glue if SpiceyRed has already got 1 can. Any bro & sis wish to do this DIY, I think we have sufficient materials to do it.

Thanks ctoh for help. thumbsup
greatgazoo
greatgazoo

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 4th July 2009, 1:42 pm

greatgazoo wrote:

I'm back fr Ubi and got 2pc rubber insulator & 1 roll of adhesive tape.

No need to thank me... must be thanking all the sifu(s) who will be teaching us how to do it.

Most of us will be there at abt 2pm, right?
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by pauchai 4th July 2009, 3:50 pm

Thanks bro.
I want to DIY. My ride is 1.6SX Gold Champagne SJR53XXK Very Happy
pauchai
pauchai

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 4th July 2009, 3:54 pm

ctoh wrote:
greatgazoo wrote:

I'm back fr Ubi and got 2pc rubber insulator & 1 roll of adhesive tape.

No need to thank me... must be thanking all the sifu(s) who will be teaching us how to do it.

Most of us will be there at abt 2pm, right?

It's 3PM at west coast..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by pauchai 4th July 2009, 4:29 pm

No lah bro, those want to do the Aircon piping insulation DIY, will be there 2pm mah. Gotto let the car engine cool down mah.... Very Happy
pauchai
pauchai

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 4th July 2009, 4:53 pm

icic
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by PillowER 4th July 2009, 5:21 pm

I want the DIY also but think is full liao.... Sad
PillowER
PillowER

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 4th July 2009, 6:15 pm

tower7 wrote:
andikong wrote:
2)ctoh
3)leedevil
4)Leonard's Dad
5)myforte
6)antzng
7)Mahinda
9)miko komi

Hi Andi,

Very good, and thanks for you contribution, see you on Sunday.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 4th July 2009, 6:19 pm

pauchai wrote:No lah bro, those want to do the Aircon piping insulation DIY, will be there 2pm mah. Gotto let the car engine cool down mah.... Very Happy

Actually not necessary to cool down the engine, we're working on the wet air-con piping only,
please bring along some cotton cloth to dry the piping water condensation before doing the insulation.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 4th July 2009, 6:21 pm

PillowER wrote:I want the DIY also but think is full liao.... Sad

Try your luck, bro tower have some left over from the last DIY meet-up, good luck!
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by tower7 4th July 2009, 8:56 pm

andikong wrote:

Try your luck, bro tower have some left over from the last DIY meet-up, good luck!

No Problem can get the insulator from me, just hunt for the 6599 red car plate. I oso
will be bringing 1 roll of adhesive tape and 2 packet of of black cable ties brought today
for 2molo meet up.

tower7

Back to top Go down

Post by FriesL 4th July 2009, 10:17 pm

Can anyone arrange for 4th meet up? haiz.. car not in time for this round.. sad..

bor tower?

TIA haaaa...

FriesL

Back to top Go down

Post by pauchai 4th July 2009, 11:18 pm

tower7 wrote:
andikong wrote:

No Problem can get the insulator from me, just hunt for the 6599 red car plate. I oso
will be bringing 1 roll of adhesive tape and 2 packet of of black cable ties brought today
for 2molo meet up.
thumbsup Thank you bro.... Very Happy cheers
pauchai
pauchai

Back to top Go down

Post by PillowER 4th July 2009, 11:28 pm

tower7 wrote:
andikong wrote:

for 2molo meet up.

Will look for u 2molo.... thks alot.
PillowER
PillowER

Back to top Go down

Post by antzng 5th July 2009, 11:03 pm

Thq to Bro SpicyRed for all the helps.........
antzng
antzng

Back to top Go down

Post by ctoh 5th July 2009, 11:33 pm

Anyone have yet to complete (or started) the wrapping of the air-con pipes?

I didn't start bec I was late (followed the convoy fr Sengkang to W.Coast) and the RAIN

Anyone want to continue the DIY next weekend? preferable at a car park in the east
ctoh
ctoh

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 5th July 2009, 11:53 pm

i didnt get a chance to pick up my tubes lol
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by myforte 6th July 2009, 12:54 am

Sounds good...i need the adhesive to finish up my last bit of DIY.

myforte

Back to top Go down

Post by andikong 6th July 2009, 1:14 am

tish wrote:i didnt get a chance to pick up my tubes lol

Tish, the rubber insulator is still with me, I can pass it to you any time.
andikong
andikong

Back to top Go down

Post by jimixer 6th July 2009, 2:11 am

Wow! DIY air-con mass workshop looks very impressive!
Still got musical play "Singing in the Rain" somemore!!! bow

Tot I can be in time for this 3rd MU when i got a surprise call from my SE in the morning telling me my new ride is ready for collection at 3 pm... then after finishing all the admin work, its late liao...

Well, hope to meet all bros & sis in the next MU... cheers
jimixer
jimixer

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine 6th July 2009, 2:31 am

jimixer wrote:Wow! DIY air-con mass workshop looks very impressive!

Tot I can be in time for this 3rd MU when i got a surprise call from my SE in the morning telling me my new ride is ready for collection at 3 pm... then after finishing all the admin work, its late liao...

bro ur late how late? hehe we were there till 6 plus
Divine
Divine

Back to top Go down

Post by Juz@kid 6th July 2009, 3:50 am

jimixer wrote:Wow! DIY air-con mass workshop looks very impressive!

congratz bro on ur collection of new car... we shall see ya on e nex MU.... cheers
Juz@kid
Juz@kid

Back to top Go down

Post by keigo 6th July 2009, 8:52 am

andikong wrote:

lolz.. till to the rain... we all are in the messy stage... end up I dont even got chance to do my air-con pipe..
keigo
keigo

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th July 2009, 9:12 am

andikong wrote:

ok uncle andi. is it cut up ones?
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by kysoong 6th July 2009, 9:22 am

?? how come din modify? bz eating ice cream issit? lol!
kysoong
kysoong

Back to top Go down

Post by tish 6th July 2009, 10:36 am

lol, how u know!!
tish
tish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next